Create Account

S59 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankfull, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.

Only S59 SMJHL Rookies (S60 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, May 23th @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I love every single one of you, how about that. Y'all have the nicest eyes

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

I have to say thank you to @Nhamlet and all the guys in the NL org. I feel like I have said it every day, those guys have been so welcoming and helpful and they have made this sim rookie feel at home.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

I'd like to thank everyone in the Whalers LR for bring so open and welcoming and for the guys who put up with my annoying build questions every few sims. Thanks a lot guys! You're the best.

[Image: ragnarsson_sig.png]
Destiny is All. Proud member of the Vancouver Whalers
Future SHL squad - Texas Renegades
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2021, 09:15 AM by tweedledunn.)

cheers to @Jumbobone19 for posting all the sim result/screenshots on discord, much appreciated

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2021, 09:23 AM by Talls.)

Thank you to @LordBirdman and @Jumbobone19 for bringing me into the great Colorado culture.  I look forward to more seasons with the team!

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

I wanna thank @sköldpaddor for coming in to Nevada with me to help in some very unfortunate circumstances. I honestly dont know who I would pick if not for Jess, and I certainly dont know how the team would fair going forward without her.

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

This one goes out to the Whalers Locker Room. You guys are the best, always a good time tuning into the stream and hoping on Discord, or any time for that matter. I came looking for a community and found a very welcoming one.

[Image: ragnarsson_sig_after_render.png]

thanks to the armada organization for taking a chance on ur boi. Hope i made u proud through my first season. let's light 'em up in the playoffs

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

I'd like to thank all the other Vancouver rookies for being so awesome. I'd also like to thank @SecondSucks22 for nothing, and @Gwdjohnson for being named Gabe

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2021, 07:03 PM by goilers.)

I want to say Thank you to @Evident_Rogue for co-posting the scores in the Quebec City Citadelles locker room. He was a really big help & has been awesome in the locker room!

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

I'll just give a quick shout out to the boys in the Anaheim LR for being a fun group of guys to play with and shoot the shit with

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Toast you are a good apple.. which is strange since you are bread. But you is good people. #TeamToast

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

A shout out to my defensive pairing partner Ethan Bouchard (@fever95), who carried my rookie ass for the entire season and kept my stats looking much better than they had any right to be.

Big thank you to @goilers for helping me with the scores in the QCC lockerroom, too. I absolutely couldn't have done that without your help this season. Awesome teammate! Smile
Thank you to everyone on QCC as well. I love this game, but that's in no small part due to getting to play the game with a great group of people.
And last, but certainly not least, thanks to the GMs in QCC for drafting me and always being there with help when needed every step of the way!!
Citadelles

[Image: GardnerNoTeam.jpg?width=747&height=420]