Create Account

Philadelphia team announcement.

05-18-2021, 11:15 PMTommySalami Wrote:
05-18-2021, 04:54 PMAcsolap Wrote: 17:30 and 21/5 in the civilised world.

I'll agree with you on the time but every measurement we make we go from largest unit to smallest unit. Going day and then month makes no sense. Most proper way to write the date is yyyy-mm-dd.

It always bothers me when the Euros come in and try to convince themselves they're right Wink

It bothers me when the Euros think they're right too. Clearly Antipodeans are the authority on right Vs wrong. Tongue

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

05-19-2021, 06:51 AMAcsolap Wrote:
05-18-2021, 11:15 PMTommySalami Wrote: I'll agree with you on the time but every measurement we make we go from largest unit to smallest unit. Going day and then month makes no sense. Most proper way to write the date is yyyy-mm-dd.

It always bothers me when the Euros come in and try to convince themselves they're right Wink

It bothers me when the Euros think they're right too. Clearly Antipodeans are the authority on right Vs wrong.  Tongue

They come in here with their aluminium and backwards dates and it makes me want to set myself on fire

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

05-18-2021, 11:15 PMTommySalami Wrote:
05-18-2021, 04:54 PMAcsolap Wrote: 17:30 and 21/5 in the civilised world.

I'll agree with you on the time but every measurement we make we go from largest unit to smallest unit. Going day and then month makes no sense. Most proper way to write the date is yyyy-mm-dd.

I'd agree if you were consistant on this, but usually Americans go mm-dd-yyyy, which makes the least sense. If you want to have the year in the end, which you usually do for conversations, your logic should be to go from small to big.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

05-19-2021, 11:40 AMSegi Wrote:
05-18-2021, 11:15 PMTommySalami Wrote: I'll agree with you on the time but every measurement we make we go from largest unit to smallest unit. Going day and then month makes no sense. Most proper way to write the date is yyyy-mm-dd.

I'd agree if you were consistant on this, but usually Americans go mm-dd-yyyy, which makes the least sense. If you want to have the year in the end, which you usually do for conversations, your logic should be to go from small to big.

It makes sense when you say it out loud, it's like May 21st 2021. That's how a lot of people says dates

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

05-19-2021, 01:26 PMSlashACM Wrote:
05-19-2021, 11:40 AMSegi Wrote: I'd agree if you were consistant on this, but usually Americans go mm-dd-yyyy, which makes the least sense. If you want to have the year in the end, which you usually do for conversations, your logic should be to go from small to big.

It makes sense when you say it out loud, it's like May 21st 2021. That's how a lot of people says dates

It is how a lot of Americans say it. But that doesn't make it make sense. The yyyy-mm-dd format does make sense and is indeed superior for sorting stuff. mm-dd-yyyy is just dumb.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]

05-19-2021, 03:30 PMSegi Wrote:
05-19-2021, 01:26 PMSlashACM Wrote: It makes sense when you say it out loud, it's like May 21st 2021. That's how a lot of people says dates

It is how a lot of Americans say it. But that doesn't make it make sense. The yyyy-mm-dd format does make sense and is indeed superior for sorting stuff. mm-dd-yyyy is just dumb.

It does make it make sense I just explained it

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

05-19-2021, 03:30 PMSegi Wrote:
05-19-2021, 01:26 PMSlashACM Wrote: It makes sense when you say it out loud, it's like May 21st 2021. That's how a lot of people says dates

Yeah well, we’ve been to the moon, so mm-dd-yyyy >

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

05-19-2021, 03:56 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
05-19-2021, 03:30 PMSegi Wrote: It is how a lot of Americans say it. But that doesn't make it make sense. The yyyy-mm-dd format does make sense and is indeed superior for sorting stuff. mm-dd-yyyy is just dumb.

Yeah well, we’ve been to the moon, so mm-dd-yyyy >

Unfortunately for you the Americans at NASA who actually went to the moon use yyyy-mm-dd

05-19-2021, 04:02 PMSegi Wrote:
05-19-2021, 03:56 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: Yeah well, we’ve been to the moon, so mm-dd-yyyy >

Unfortunately for you the Americans at NASA who actually went to the moon use yyyy-mm-dd

I standby what I said, considering it was a joke. But carry on.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

I'm just here to say I don't like waiting no matter how the date is formatted.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Year first is stupid because I already know what year it is

tick. . tick. . tick. . .

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

it's time bruv @Acsolap

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs