Create Account

S59 mPT #5 - PT Ideas

This has probably already been done before, but I can't remember doing one. Recapping the best game in your players career.  It could be a game where they scored their first goal or had their first fight.  Or maybe their first game in the SMJHL, the one that started their entire career.  Again, I'm sure we've already had something like this, but I can't recall every writing about this.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

I enjoyed those WFT make the case things I think back in the day with a bunch of topics related to the league right now that people could debate about

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2021, 06:02 PM by RedCapeDiver.)

So here's the situation, you arent actually the person you say you are. The season before you got drafted you kidnapped the player you are not pretending to be. How did you get away with it and convince the league that you were in fact this other player

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I think a good PT would be if you could get rid of any team in the SHL or SMJHL which one would it be and why?

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

Describe your team's road trip habits. Stuff like, what are your player's favorite cities/rinks to play in, who is their road trip roommate, what do they spend their free time doing the most, etc.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

I’ve always been a fan of card based PTs, so one of my favorite PTs that I’ve done was the one that required us to make a card for an outstanding player in the league at the time.  

WC: 38 words

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

How did you find the Simulation Hockey League? Through google? A friend? Reddit? Youtube? And why did you decide to create a player in it?

The simulation hockey league point task team should force the population of the league to write about their favorite hotdog moment in their lives. Doesn't have to be about the guy (but those are welcome too).

[Image: Jepox.gif]

I think a good PT idea that would make for a lot of fun would be talking about your family, who helped you did what, maybe a family member that doubted you and your dream or a member that picked you up when you were about to quit

[Image: kEAy80k.md.gif]

I know this was maybe used as a J PT, but the "create your own locker room playlist" one was exceptionally cool. I really got to show off my music taste, and even get to see some other folks' taste when someone combined all the songs into a Spotify playlist. I think bringing that one back would be dope.