Create Account

S59 mPT #5 - PT Ideas

It's the end of the offseason. How does your player travel back to their team? Plane, Limo, Or perhaps they live in the area and just walk? What kind of trip do they make it?

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

WRITTEN: Which one of your current teammates is likely to make the transition to being a coach after their playing career is over and why?

Quote:25 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

I think it would be interesting to have an mPT - not a PT - that involves a member sharing as much about them as they feel comfortable. Given the closed off nature of discord, it's hard for a lot of people to get to know those outside of their team. This would give people a chance to share a bit about themselves and what they feel is important. We talk about our players all the time, so why not turn the tables?

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

pt talking about players pre game routines and preparation to game and players superstitions like which skate you put first or how you tape your stick

The new PT director should post a PT explaining why there isn't more gnome dabbing in the league and how to normalize gnome dabbing. Or to explain why place holders should get an automatic dab

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

I think a good idea for an SHL PT would be asking the players what their favorite city to visit for games is and what they like to do when visiting said city.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

NHL teams like to have their players do impromptu interviews of their team mates while travelling between games. Describe your player interviewing their team mates. Who is part of the games group on your team? Which are the gamblers? Who is the worst to sit next to?

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I am not creative at all and these types of prompts really make me sad however if I could recommend a PT, it would be the PT where you tell us you love us and just gives us 3 tpe, please?

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Point task idea: Choose a player in the SHL and write them a slam letter but you can't use their name or their team. You can say anything you want, good or bad. 25 words or less.

[Image: WcULpFF.png]

Maybe a few times a season we could do a PT related around mental health; either through something your player is dealing with in the league or something the user is going through or has gone through. Mental health is a big topic and more avenues are opening for it, and I think allowing people to share through a PT would be helpful. Even if it's about your player, people do draw on their own experiences.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Talk about a rival player on your team or another team and explain the rivalry between the two players. Could be fun to add some rivalries between players to spark more drama

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Who's the unsung hero of your team? How are they contributing to the team without having the spotlight and how would it impact the team if he wasn't there.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Since I'm currently working on the SHL Top Prospect list, I have that on the brain. I think it would be a cool PT idea to see people do a PT on who they think is the best prospect in the SHL, that isn't on their J team or themselves. Just some kind of challenge to see who they think is killing it and is going to be great in the SHL someday!

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

The best idea for a new PT is probably one where your player pitches an idea to give the league something that loosely resembles parity. Nothing comes of it, but you could do a whole presentation for your pitch that falls on deaf ears.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Every season there should be a point task that asks the community for ideas for point tasks. Make it short like twenty five words or so. Hey if you do it enough you don’t even need a pt director. You can just pick them out of a hat.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]