Create Account

S59 mPT #5 - PT Ideas

Shl doesn't have a most underrated player award (I think?), so maybe we could have a PT where everyone would talk about who they would nominate for that award from their team and why

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2021, 02:33 PM by HabsFan6776.)

I think we should make a PT task where players talk about what team they want to be traded to. They could take about the team itself, or the city and what they like about it.

[Image: wMOao8d.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2021, 02:45 PM by HabsFan6776.)

Ignore this, I accidentally made two posts. Please look at this one: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3041864

[Image: wMOao8d.png]

SHL players are used to the bright lights and performing under pressure, but they're people (or anthropomorphic animals or Pokemon or beings from other planets) too! That means they can get starstruck just like anyone else.

Who would your player be nervous around if they met in real life? Maybe it's a former SHL player or another athlete, a movie or television star, a musician. Why would they have butterflies in their stomach meeting this person?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Not a full rebrand, but what change to an existing team's branding would you make to improve the overall product? Change a color, change the mascot, move down the road? What team's branding has an easy fix out there?

41 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I was always a big fan of the meme stuff that Izzy would run. It's not really PT worthy, but it'd be a good mpt kind of thing. Also, haiku's were a great time.

In an attempt to make the PT's more fun, maybe throw some absolutely random stuff in there. What does your player do during a power outage at practice? What does your player do before they find a place to live when they got picked up by their team?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Why don't we make a point task where everyone gets to dump a load of crap on their least favorite league member. Oh wait. Thunderdome. We have that already. Nevermind.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

We should have a PT justifying why defencemen Oliver Cleary should win the McBride award. I have been pushing for it for seasons and the awards committee refuses to listen to my idea. If we have a PT where every member has to write 150 words on it, it will help my case.

Code:
53 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Maybe something like If the SHL decided to reset rosters with a fantasy draft, who would be the top 5-10 players and give a small explanation on each choice.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

you know that PT where you commend people and tell them how much you enjoy having them around and such? Let's flip that! Full on Thunderdome PT, 150 words. Someone in the community you dislike? NOW's the time to tell them just that!

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Whether controversial or uncontraversial according to your opinion, the league has allowed tampering. If 150 words tell us who you would tamper and why, and what methods would you use to make sure they left their team to join yours. smh.

I'd like to see everyone write a point task about an idea they have for a point task. I think it would be great to see this

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Team bonding: What did your team do this (offseason, start to the season, playoffs) off the ice to get teammates to bond and develop good chemistry?

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Homework time! In at least 2000 words, construct a persuasive essay about why injuries should or should not be turned on in the game. This is worth 3 TPE but there will be one bonus TPE for whichever way the league goes.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

I think a great PT idea would be to briefly describe whether or not pineapple should be on pizza or not. Its a very important discussion and topic.

[Image: 63526_s.gif]
[Image: pxjucze.png]          [Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: wW0VNnL.png]         [Image: vjZu62e.png]