Create Account

honkerrs 523
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2021, 01:19 PM by Carpy48. Edit Reason: First submission 2x bonus will be applied here )

double payout Smile made this awhile ago just havent submitted lol

[Image: MITCHELL.png]
@bluesfan55

[Image: Michaud.jpg]
@golden_apricot

[Image: URSIN.png]
@UrsinZ
[Image: unknown.png]
@bluesfan55

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

beauties

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Just so your aware as I put them in to be graded, I cant put in for 2x for the old one

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

05-29-2021, 12:16 AMRuggsy Wrote: Just so your aware as I put them in to be graded, I cant put in for 2x for the old one
wat..?

05-29-2021, 01:42 AMhonkerrs Wrote:
05-29-2021, 12:16 AMRuggsy Wrote: Just so your aware as I put them in to be graded, I cant put in for 2x for the old one
wat..?

wat?

05-29-2021, 01:42 AMhonkerrs Wrote:
wat..?
The idea is to have people make graphics for 2x weeks not to save them up so they get the most money out of it. In the spirit of this if we know something is old we cant in good faith give it 2x. I did the same with two of my submissions from this week because they were old. It's always fine to submit old stuff that wasn't graded, you just don't get the benefit of that weeks bonuses. 

On that note It's also come down the chain of command that the ursin one is also old and will not get the 2x as well.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

05-29-2021, 12:19 PMRuggsy Wrote:
05-29-2021, 01:42 AMhonkerrs Wrote: wat..?
The idea is to have people make graphics for 2x weeks not to save them up so they get the most money out of it. In the spirit of this if we know something is old we cant in good faith give it 2x. I did the same with two of my submissions from this week because they were old. It's always fine to submit old stuff that wasn't graded, you just don't get the benefit of that weeks bonuses. 

On that note It's also come down the chain of command that the ursin one is also old and will not get the 2x as well.

It's fake sim money. On graphics he hasn't submitted for payment before. Why does it matter when they were made?

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2021, 10:57 PM by honkerrs.)

05-29-2021, 12:19 PMRuggsy Wrote:
05-29-2021, 01:42 AMhonkerrs Wrote: wat..?

ah ok. im guessing that this wont count too because it has no jersey swap and obviously done in 5 mins for the point of 2x graphics https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=116145     so he will get more than me but thats great i guess. was done in the spirit of the league to just put tyler seguin in a dallas stars nhl logo on a random google image background. not anything against star cause hes trying to get paid, as he should, but see how mine is adding a bit more to the league than his??

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=116156  how about this? will  the QCC championship banner that happened 1+ months ago not count as well?

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=116036 or one of your own submitted something he claimed that "he forgot to get paid on". will this also be in the category of not too old?

for the record im for all these guys/gals getting paid. they put in some serious effort and at the end of the day, we all want the most bang for our buck for the work we put in. hence why people draft articles for draft bonus all season and wait for the moment

should i also tell the written media group that i had the data already made a few weeks ago for my article i decided to put out last week for 2x also??

i get the gripe with the new england one since he isnt there anymore but all the other ones its the same team theyre on...

anyways if seriously no countering this i would like to submit two replacement graphics for the ones that are deemed 'too old' by the graphics grading department and the spirit of the league. they were done in the same time frame as the mitchell steelhawks anime waifu signature. if i had known my two signatures i submitted were against the spirit of the league i would've submitted these other sigs instead so i would appreciate the chance to replace them with two other ones that are in the category of 'not too old'

thank you for your consideration graphics group members and appreciate the time

Throw hands honk!

pay the man his 2x

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

So if he didn't say it was old he would get 2x?

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Get that bread

[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

05-29-2021, 08:52 PMSlashACM Wrote: So if he didn't say it was old he would get 2x?

No. Those are sigs that have obviously been 'in rotation' for some time.

Honks got a message from me on this matter. If anyone else has problems, talk to me please.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

The above contributions were assessed by a panel of graders, who determined the following median values. For specific comments, please join the graphics discord and link your post in the “submission feedback” channel. From there, a grader will be able to offer you specifics on how to improve your graphics. This decision was reached with HO in an effort to increase graphic communication while lowering the turnaround times of the grading process.

Sig 1: 2.5 / 5 - $1.25M (2x First Submission Bonus)
Sig 2: 2.5 / 5 - $1.25M (2x First Submission Bonus)
Sig 3: 3 / 5 - $1.5M (2x First Submission Bonus)
Sig 4: 1.5 / 5 -  $750K (2x First Submission Bonus)

Total: $4.75M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]