Create Account

Donald Trump Jr First Signature

[Image: DTJR-Signature.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2021, 07:34 PM by Ruggsy.)

Hey @Junior just a heads up as a graphics/recruitment person. 

You aren't wrong by posting here but you wont get paid for it, and if I know anything about trump Jr. if he does something he's going to get paid for it. 

to get it graded you have to post here and follow the submission guidelines

BUT you can also use this as your rookie graphic (for 1 mil), you will still have to post it here but in that case refer to the rookie claims thread

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

05-24-2021, 07:34 PMRuggsy Wrote: Hey @Junior just a heads up as a graphics/recruitment person. 

You aren't wrong by posting here but you wont get paid for it, and if I know anything about trump Jr. if he does something he's going to get paid for it. 

to get it graded you have to post here and follow the submission guidelines

BUT you can also use this as your rookie graphic (for 1 mil), you will still have to post it here but in that case refer to the rookie claims thread

Thank you Ruggsy. 

I like the look of that rookie graphic option. Seems like one of the best trade deals, possibly ever!

[Image: LETS-FUCKING-GO.gif][Image: DTJR-Colorado-Signature.jpg]

powerful

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

05-24-2021, 08:34 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: powerful
really captured the majestic lack of a chin

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Damn a chicken shit

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

lmao yikes dude

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Not only is your player a Trump, you chose the biggest loser out of all of them. Smh

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

05-25-2021, 10:50 PMtrella Wrote: Not only is your player a Trump, you chose the biggest loser out of all of them. Smh

Eric is objectively worse.

[Image: LETS-FUCKING-GO.gif][Image: DTJR-Colorado-Signature.jpg]

On a scale of 1 to freedom, All I see is Freedom.