Create Account

S59 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2021, 04:35 PM by TnlAstatine.)

Code:
1. 3 TPE, PT Coupon for one CW Task
From reaching the $6000 goal for COTA Charity, write 3 words on why the SHL is the best
+3
Because i'm a part of it!

Code:
5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?
+2
Well usually I would say buffalo is the best team to make the finals, but since they made the finals I can't really say. However they are the best team to not win as for a second year in a row these donkeys blew it in the finals AGAIN. The best team that actullay didn't make the finals was obviously the hammiton steelhawks. They always have their engine purring during the regular season and this one was no different. They fell short allowing the eventual winners texas beat their ass in the semis. Hamilton will probably at the top of the league again next year so maybe they'll actually make the finals.

Code:
6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?
+3
This year is where I stopped giving a flying fuck about the international gameplay here in the SHL. With the turning over of the guard where I reside on team Japan, there is clearly a biased being played where every single person that is associated with the new general manager got promoted and it's really frustrating and I can't enjoy my place where its all about the homers. Being stripped of the captaincy in the height of your prime is really depressing and now I'm just a shell out there on the ice. With that said my roots are in Canada and always will be so I will permanently be cheering for team Canada in these international events for the foreseeable future. I honestly couldn't care less about team Japan anymore and hope they finish at the bottom of the standings year in and year out to be honest. Oh well, maybe they'll get a gold in my lifetime lol. 

Code:
12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. Which of these teams has stronger offensive firepower?
b. This is Texas’s first cup appearance since winning it in S36, while Buffalo is recovering from 2 recent final losses to Hamilton. Which team will have a bigger chip on their shoulder entering the finals.
c. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.
d. Would you rather have to spend a long weekend hanging out in Dallas or Buffalo? What would you do?
+2
a. It is clear that the depth and the unrivaled firepower has to go to buffalo. Not only do they have the top 3 players in points year in and year out, their depth is the strongest in the league. While offense isn't always the biggest factor during the playoffs there is no doubt buffalo will score over and over again.
b. There is no doubt that buffalo is going into the series with the biggest chip on their shoulder. It is crushing after a long 66 game season and then another 12 game series to get to the finals. It is really soul crushing to get their and lose it again and again. This year won't be another disappointment for buffalo.

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
+3
fuckjapan

Code:
17. Milestones, up to 3 TPE
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 16 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
SHL Milestones: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=116299
SMJHL Milestones (for senddowns): https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=116278
+3
luffystones

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

(+3 TPE) PBE CW

(+3 TPE) S59 Milestones

Quote:1. 3 TPE, PT Coupon for one CW Task
From reaching the $6000 goal for COTA Charity, write 3 words on why the SHL is the best

Fitted. Hockey. Network.

Quote:5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

Oh you already know that the best team to not make the finals this year was the Tampa Bay Barracuda baby. This season was only a taste of what's to come out of Tampa Bay because it's all upwards from here y'all. We might have fallen in the first round to the Buffalo Stampede. But hey you know what we took a game off of them and thats more than the Atlanta Inferno can say, as they swiftly were swept by the Stampede. So honestly if you think about it we probably would have made the semifinals if we had gotten past the Stampede and who knows what would have happened if we faced the Syndicate there. We easily could have been a finals team.

125 words

Quote:15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

pee

Quote:16. hotdog's secret bonus weird prompt. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
If worst came to worst and the situation were dire....... you need nutrition....... you must consume your peers. If you had to eat another SHL player, who would you eat and why? (sorry in advance Julio)

Well if we're gonna eat someone it'd have to be a player with some meat on their bones. Gotta get more bang for your buck and get someone who's gonna provide the most amount of nutrients and such that youre gonna need to keep going. So I'm thinking either a goalie or a defenseman as they tend to be on the larger side compared to forwards. As a forward myself I'd probably lean towards a goalie because I tend to dislike goalies more than defensemen.. so I think the player I'd choose would probably be a goalie I hate playing against because theyre so damn good. Lets go with A Jobin just because theyre on Hamilton and they have the most wins.

122 words

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

1 - SHL is great

5 - Of course Hamilton Steelhawks was the best SHL team out there. Last season champions had good regular season with 56 wins and 113 points in 66 games. Closest team was Buffalo with 50 wins and 103 points. They had great first play off round, 4-0 against Edmonton, but then in semi-final they met Texas Renegades, had tough series, but last two games Texas destroyed Hamilton. Actually it is hard to define why Hamilton played last two games so bad. Overall Texas were better team out there and they showed that in finals against Buffalo, altough Texas lost one game and had two OT wins.  (106 words)

15 - JLKing

17 - Milestones

11 TPE

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

Code:
SHL has a nice community : )

Code:
6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?
My typical prediction for the past few tournaments has been Canada Gold, Great Britain Silver, Japan Bronze. However it seems as though Japan has been falling off and I changed my bronze prediction this season to the United States. A couple sims in and this decision is looking pretty good, well besides Canada for gold. With no real changes to our roster we’re off to a 1-3 start and will need to turn it around fast to make the medal round. Though as long as we make it to the bracket, our seed doesn’t really matter. For players, I picked Theo Morgan and Lyle Odelein III as my skaters in IIHF fantasy. I’d bet like 80% of users picked LO3 as their dman and it’s been an absolute disappointment so far. He has 5pts and only 9 blocks, whereas the block leader has 24. LO3 isn’t even on the first page for blocks. Morgan has also been a let down with *only* a point per game. We’ll see if they get better as the tournament moves along.

Code:
12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
b. This is Texas’s first cup appearance since winning it in S36, while Buffalo is recovering from 2 recent final losses to Hamilton. Which team will have a bigger chip on their shoulder entering the finals.
c. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.
d. Would you rather have to spend a long weekend hanging out in Dallas or Buffalo? What would you do?
a. For pure offense this is definitely Buffalo. They were 3 goals behind Hamilton in the regular season for most goals scored with 305. That’s an average of 4.62 goals per game. They also have strong individuals, having Hernadivic who finished with 93pts and three players ahead of the highest point getting Texas player. 
b. I’d give this one to Buffalo. After three straight seasons of Great Lake finals, Texas managed to upset Hamilton. Buffalo was also technically the 2nd seed in the league but due to divisions, loses home ice to Texas. They had every reason to believe that was their series to lose. Texas is still growing towards their peak and was the underdog, so if they lost they’ll probably be back stronger next season.
c. This one is pretty close for me. Black is my favourite colour and I generally pick it in most things, however I don’t think the grayscale colours of Texas go that well for hockey. I think the green main colour of Buffalo more here. For the remainder of the branding I prefer Texas and I’d give them a slight edge overall.
d. I’ve heard that Buffalo is pretty similar to Canada so I would pick Dallas. They have the classic line “everything is bigger in Texas” and though I’m not much of a foodie it would be an interesting thing to check out. They have those huge meals that you can try to eat all of and you get it for free. I don’t think I would complete it, but I’d be curious how much I could finish.

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max
champweek

Code:
Three Milestones

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

Code:
Very good people!
3 words

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
If real life versions of all 18 SHL team logos were entered into a fight, which would come out victorious and why? Which would be the first eliminated?

This would be a very interesting event. Let's start with logos that wouldn't go to the end, because they don't seem very vicious and/or dangerous. Platoon is just an eagle, nothing special. Stampede is just a buffalo, not very scary. Hamilton's is just a steel hawk, don't think it would go far. Rage is a bull, not super strong. New England only has a little wolf, I don't think it would do super well. Tampa Bay's is just a big ugly fish, it would probably be the first one to die really. Toronto would not even be qualified cause their logo has nothing that could fight really. Syndicate just has a man, not very strong. Edmonton is just a snow fox or whatever, not very vicious. LA is just a panther, again not the strongest. Minnesota would also probably go out quickly, it's not a very dangerous logo. The Pride's is just a lion, nothing super dangerous compared to others. Seattle is just a boat, probably one of the weakest. Texas' is also not the most dangerous. Aurora would probably not be qualified too, being just an aurora. I left out 3. The common thing between these three is that they are mystical, so they would probably be the strongest. So the final fight would be between the Phoenix of Atlanta, the Dragon of Calgary and the Specter of New Orleans.
232 words

Code:
a. Well both teams have a very good offense, obviously. They both relied on them to go that far in the series. I think Buffalo has the better one although, simply because Buffalo has 3 of the highest point scorers in the league, Aron Hernadivic, Matt Kholin and Monkey D. Luffy. So, they must be better than all other forwards from Texas.
61 words
b. Probably Buffalo again, but both teams have a very good argument for having a chip on their shoulder. But, Buffalo can't allow themselves to lose another Challenge Cup finals. They've been so close to the cup twice now, this might be their last opportunity to get the cup. Texas on the other is pretty young and can still improve a lot and make the finals again next season.
68 words
c. Very difficult, both teams have pretty good branding i do have to say. Last Championship Week I chose Buffalo, and I think I have to go for them yet again. I just really like their colors, and generally do not like branding with just black white and grey as colors. Just not really my thing I guess, but it's not a terrible branding to be fair.
66 words
d. I would choose Dallas. I've personally not been to either, but Buffalo doesn't really seem that interesting and different from where I live. But Dallas seems cool, and it's very different from Montreal, especially the weather. Also I've been in the state of New York, but never in the state of Texas, so it would be something new.
58 words

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
waghakl;daghgilKWNJGIK

Code:
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 16 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
SMJHL Milestones (for senddowns): https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=116278

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3047879

3+3+4+3+3 = 16

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2021, 05:40 PM by Rev.)

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid476531 ISFL affiliate claim, pls note the different username. I am ReverendOReily/Richard Leaking (3 TPE)

1. SHL is an awesome sim league because of the excellent banking setup, the awesome community who came together to do great things in the charity drive, and because my player David S. Pumpkins has been blessed with 3 finals appearances in his 3 years of play.

15. SHL Trivia verification word - pancakes (3 TPE)

[Image: kBkNrmu.png]
Armada Aurora

Quebec City Citadelles

2. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
The Purge is a concept where typically illegal things (e.g., robbery, murder) are legalized for one day. In an SHL-purge, there's a game day where everything typically illegal to do on the ice is now legal. No rules for sticks or pads, no penalties, no icing, etc. What will your player do on the ice to make the most of this and gain a competitive advantage?

Honestly, Zdenko probably wouldn’t change his game much. He’s not the physical type. HOWEVER, with a little creativity, he knows the perfect exploit.

Ol’ Roman’s past his prime now, sure, but there’s no doubt he’d still be able to bring the heat with his imposing 6’8”, 245 lb. frame. Just have Roman start throwing the body around, and suddenly there’s a lot more open ice for Zdenko (and any other Calgary Dragons) to work with and create some offense. Besides, who doesn’t love a nice father-son reunion? It’d be a great feel-good story right before Roman started leveling people.

Everything typically illegal is now legal? Then too many men on the ice is fair game. So Zdenko is giving his dad a call, Roman Beranek. Who is that? Roman Beranek was one of the most physical defensive defensemen to ever suit up in the Premier Hockey League, playing for the Charlotte Bootleggers.

3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
If real life versions of all 18 SHL team logos were entered into a fight, which would come out victorious and why? Which would be the first eliminated?

So, without a doubt, the first loser if we’re going by the “logo” is Toronto. You’re literally just a building with an oversized leaf behind you. Atlanta would just look at them funny and then you’re charred rubble. If expansion teams were included, Montreal would be next to go because that dude is NOT dressed for a fight, he’s gonna be way too worried about messing up his jacket and Chicago’s gonna whack him like something straight out of the Sopranos.

I joke about Atlanta, but I think it would honestly come down to them and Calgary in the logo battle royale. Any of the logos that can take to the sky have a huge advantage over ground-based opposition. As long as something stupid can happen to the Barracuda to prevent it from just avoiding the combat in the water and letting the opposition eliminate itself, Atlanta and Calgary’s combination of aerial superiority and being able to literally set shit on fire would be nearly unstoppable.

I have to admit, I don’t know much about roster composition these days, but I feel like this has to be Texas. While Buffalo may have the recent finals losses, they’ve been one of the top teams in the league for some time now. Meanwhile, Texas is looking for its first Cup win since S36. And I realize that statement is literally in the prompt, but put that into context. S36 was basically three years ago, closing in on four. My first player hadn’t even made a finals yet. This would be huuuuge for Texas.

Not a huge fan of the green and yellow in Buffalo, but at least it is, yanno, color, unlike Texas. Both names are pretty solid, so that’s a toss-up for me. Ultimately, I think location is the deciding factor for me, which I will discuss more in 12.d., but it tilts the scales heavily in Texas’ favor.

Why would anyone want to spend a day in Buffalo, forget a long weekend? It’s cold, it’s miserable, it has people like @JKortesi81 who live near there. Outside of our fantasy world where the Stampede are pretty good, it is a breeding ground for sports disappointment. Sure, you’d have to deal with Cowboys fans in Dallas, but you’d get better weather, better music, more travel destinations, and more importantly, wouldn’t be in Buffalo.

HorvatIsOld

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3047910

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Task 1:

Because we have a great and caring community that's more than just some fake hockey

Task 17:
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3047917 - Claim 3

Task 15:
verification word: cw

Task 16:
I think I would definitely eat Hippo Passamus. I believe he has the highest BMI of any player in the league by a substantial amount, which is almost assuredly going to be nutrient rich and fatty meat rather than the tough, leathery flesh that might be present in many other top animals. Also I looked it up and hippo meat is most definitely a thing, so this makes sense on many levels. While it would suck to have to consume a dear friend for the sake of sustenance, it is also true that Hippo is reaching the end of his career and is quite the greybeard at this point, meaning it makes more sense to sacrifice him rather than a younger player with more promise.

Task 4:

People are always asking me,
"Why does the boat have eyes?"
The answer is quite simple, you see,
For brains of any size

The ancient Greeks put eyes on boats
To help them find their way,
We're a band of heroes all afloat,
So it makes sense, one might say

The constant questions are just so grating,
And I'm at my wit's end
I'm tired of all the logo hating
And having to defend

If you ask why the boat has an eye,
Then you'll be next to die

Task 7:
I think it's almost a given that Elon Musk would be a massive SHL fan, as he seems to involve himself anytime a bunch of people online get way too invested in something that doesn't matter to society in any way. He's too weird to be able to pick just one team though, and would likely just attempt to exert control over the league as a whole. Otherwise, I think you'd see local fandoms pop up. Atlanta would have a ton of famous artists like TI, Usher, Future, Soulja Boy, and Lil Jon while their expansion rivals in Seattle would be able to counter with.... oh god.... google please god give me something here..... Macklemore? Maybe Dave Grohl is still connected to Seattle post-Nirvana I dunno, oh god please

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

(#15) 3TPE

Toasted

(#17) 3TPE

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3047892

(#1) 3TPE

Community friendship building

(#2) 3TPE

So it's purge time in the SHL and all rules can be bent so it's time for Trudeau to make the most out of it and see how he can rack up 100 goals in just one game, setting season records in 60 minutes. Now with the goal in place we need a plan on how to achieve this, we can go about it a few ways off the top of my head. I think one of the most funniest ways of racking up goals would be finding a way to break off the opponents skate blades every time they come onto the ice. Seeing them falling all over the place and not able to do anything would make for a terrible time for them, to break them we'll simply attach a piece of steel to the tip of our sticks and jab at their blades any chance we have and with no rules at all wouldn't take long since we can just tackle them and hold them while someone on the team takes them out.

[Image: kEAy80k.md.gif]

Jumpier Pegasus thirdword

The Purge is a concept where typically illegal things (e.g., robbery, murder) are legalized for one day. In an SHL-purge, there's a game day where everything typically illegal to do on the ice is now legal. No rules for sticks or pads, no penalties, no icing, etc. What will your player do on the ice to make the most of this and gain a competitive advantage?

Water skiing. One of Yngve Simonsson's favourite offseason activities is waterskiing with his buddies at Lake Michigan (where Simonsson has his summer home due to his time playing with the Detroit Falcons). When waterskiing he has noticed the added advantages of being able to tow behind and pull himself along. The speed you can get holding on to something, or the ability to hold something back. If anything was legal, it wouldn't be worth it to try and knock guys out of games. Yngve isn't strong enough and doesn't want to kill anybody or ruin their lives because he isn't a sociopath. But grabbing onto players jerseys, hooking them and dragging himself along with them, would both slow down the opponent and give him added energy throughout the game not having to move his feet. You could also use it to get a tow and launch yourself like the slingshot effect off of players to get ahead of them on defense. But then again, does it matter if anyone can do anything? Nothings going in the net anyway while goalies are swinging sticks wildly at players Hextall style

4. Written, 3 TPE
Write a sonnet about an SHL-related topic. Be sure to follow the proper ABAB-CDCD-EFEF-GG rhyme structure or I'm gonna track you down and give you a failing grade.

Of all the players who are banned
Alex and Deener are two of the best
To this day people are fans
Because of their ability to jest

However, when they came back
They showed the effects of a bygone time
The league tried to cut them some slack
But the bells of justice began to chime

Their players and history were no more
No one cared about Fallah or Paltrow
Some people now call the league a bore
But I think those people should eat crow

For you can say whatever you want on Discord
If you're friends with the head office on this board Wink

5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)

It's Hamilton for sure, the fact that Texas dismantled them the way they did was insane. This team had the most dominant season since they bltantly effected the sim on the way to a challenge cup win and the league didn't do anything to stop it before it got out of hand, everyone remember that? Anyway. Hamilton had a great year, backed by some insane performances, but Texas got their goat. It was incredibly unexpected. So much so that this was the first year that I didn't put Texas in my finals prediction for 2 seasons. I thought they could do it the last two years when they fell short, but this year there was no way with how good Hamilton was. But they steamrolled them. It was very impressive

cumin

It will be Texas, but not because they haven't won a Cup since S36. It will be because of the Great Lakes dominance that has been running rampant in the league for the last few seasons that everyone is tired of. Texas wants to end that reign of terror from the likes of Hamilton, Buffalo, Chicago, and I guess Toronto (sorry Toronto). That is the chip they will bear going in

I have liked Buffalo's branding since they came into the league. We were expansion bros (as I took on Portland) and I really loved the green and yellow and the branding work Brandon did for the team. Texas I played for, and I love Texas. One of my fave teams I ever played for, winning the Cup in S36 is one of my fondest memories with Allen and Dan and Slowpoke etc. But Buffalo branding is on point

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

+3 - 0. Affiliate PT
One (1) affiliate claim from either PBE or the ISFL will be accepted for 3 TPE!

Link to ISFL Affiliate

+3 - 1. 3 TPE, PT Coupon for one CW Task

Full of philanthropy

+4 - 12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

Buffalo has the offensive firepower, scoring the second most goals in the league this season. They appear to concentrate their talent, however, with three players appearing before a Texas player appears when sorting by points. Generally, superstars are a great help to your team, but I believe a more well rounded team is more likely to go the distance. Anyone can have a bad night, and if all your players are good, it's difficult for a player's bad night to affect you.

Buffalo, having lost two finals recently has the higher expectations for sure and will feel like they deserve the final. Texas, on the other hand, was a clear underdog hoping to eke one out against the powerhouse Buffalo side. It's safe to say that Buffalo's chip has deepened significantly after their loss to this Texas team.

Green and gold is a great color scheme, and Buffalo has a very classic looking logo. Texas, however, leans into their local culture and the color schemes of other local teams that really makes things pop for them. I've always been a fan of a black and grey scheme, so I'd have to side with Texas for that reason alone.

Dallas, for sure. I've never been to Texas, but I've heard that there is an excellent music scene there. While I know that the music in Buffalo is also quite good, I'm much more intrigued by the southwest than the northeast. If I head to the northeast, there are a lot of other places I'd like to see, but Dallas is the first stop I'd make in Texas.

+3? - 15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Verification word: hotel

+3 - 17. Milestones, up to 3 TPE

SMJHL Milestones

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

1. The friends I've made.

3/16

[Image: fDZmn8R.jpg]

6/16

A: hard to go past the offensive power of Texas in this one. Buffalo are no slouches but Texas have a good mix of peaking veterans and up and coming young guns in their forward core that Buffalo can't match. Buffalo probably edge it on the blue line but not enough to make up the difference in the forward groups. [59]

B: hard to claim that Texas will have a chip on their shoulder. They've been up and coming for a few seasons but haven't really lived up to the hype. I think they'll just be happy to be involved at this point. Buffalo on the other hand have been a dynasty and probably should have won more cups than they have which will make the last few seasons sting even more. [70]

C: this one is an easy one for me. Buffalo has one of the best brandings in the league. Nothing really wrong with Texas' but I just don't find it very inspiring and actually prefer their coloured alt to the monochrome main. Buffalos colours are unique and I like the play on place name and animal. [55]

D: Dallas hands down. Food, rodeo, cowboys, guns and sunshine. Hard for buffalo to really compare when the most exciting thing to do there is to go down the road to new York city. Plus I could visit my old mate honkerrs if I was in Dallas where as I'd just be loning out in Buffalo. [55]

10/16

15. Verification word: boats

13/16

17. Milestones claim

16/16

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2021, 07:05 PM by Tomasnz.)

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid476566

isfl affiliate +3

actually has great people

milestones +3
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3047946

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Task 1:

Hockey is cool.

Task 15:

Bjorn

Task 17:

Milestones +1 TPE
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2021, 07:19 PM by goldenglutes.)

Code:

we have micool

Code:

ok so i think what mister guy zheng of the atlanta inferno from the simulation hockey league in the eastern conference specifically the atlantic division would do is that he would go and wear the biggest goalie pads that he can find like literally even bigger than the goal like i don't even know if those exist but if they don't then he would make them himself since he's kind of handy like that if you know what i mean winky face so anyway he would wear pads bigger than the net and he would just stand in front of the goalie like not in front of the goal but in front of the goalie like his own goalie so that yes he would be screening his own goalie but none of the pucks would get through because of his gigantic pads isn't that such a sick idea hell yeah let's go we're gonna win the cup @micool132

158 words

Code:
7. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
To some, an interesting part of sports leagues is following celebrity fans (like Jack with the Lakers or 50 Cent with the Knicks last week) - who would be some relevant SHL celebrity fans? Which well-known celebrities would be superfans of which SHL teams?

well this is kind of cheating since he's a celebrity that actually used to play in this league but i think it still counts because he is without a doubt the most famous player to have ever played in the simulation hockey league and that is ladies and gentleman the one and only cameron "michael JODAN" carter the second (or as some call him affectionately, CC2). yes sir and or ladies or non binary friends michael jodan is the celebrity super fan of the chicago syndicate, the team that gave him a chance in the twilight years of his career and he will forever be grateful to them

108 words

Code:

mr e meat

Code:
16. hotdog's secret bonus weird prompt. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
If worst came to worst and the situation were dire....... you need nutrition....... you must consume your peers. If you had to eat another SHL player, who would you eat and why? (sorry in advance Julio)

i am sorry mister zee whizz @Z-Whiz but i would have to say puddles o duck would definitely make a tasty meal if you know what i mean haha no innuendo intended there sorry if you read it in that way however i do believe that mister o duck would make a fantasic three course meal that i can share with the rest of the team as well since he's so big because he really blocks all of the shots as a defense man because of his bigness you know what i mean like he has got to be a big boy to play defense in the way that he does

111 words

Code:

3 TPE
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3047949

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]