Create Account

S60 Early Bird PT

[Image: Check.jpg]

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

Sean Stevenson III has many strengths but by far his biggest strength is his size. At 6'4 226 pounds he can stand in there with the best of them and is hard to move off the puck. Don't be fooled though because even though he is a large lad he also sports some very high end top speed and his length makes him a nightmare on the poke check. Look forward to seeing him use his size at the SMJHL level.

Sometimes my mother would tell me it has never been about what you know, but who you know and without a doubt that is the case with Conner Tanner. A third-generation SHL defensemen has declared for the draft after word reached his ear that the league would be expanding, which allows him two extra chances to be drafted to the SHL. Though it feels likely that his grandfather will hand him a pity contract within the year.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Tomas Zadina is definitely noticed for two things. The first thing is his shooting skills. He's an amazing shooter who can put the puck in the net from anywhere in the offensive zone. The second is his backchecking skills. He's garbage in the defensive zone but he's usually the first forward back on the backcheck and is seriously dangerous when it comes to causing turnovers and creating odd man rushes in the neutral zone.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Eddie Kastrba may not be very big or overly physical for a Defensive Defenseman but his high defensive IQ coupled with his strong positional play allow him to focus on being in the right place at the right time in order to shut down the opposition. his mission is to make the path to the net the toughest it can be while covering every other lane he possibly can.

69 words

Jannik Nordstern is known to be focused on recuperating the puck in his own zone, no matter the opposition. His stick-checking abilities and body positioning give him an edge, even against the quickest opponents the U18 league in Switzerland can throw at him. He's also been known to be able to organize breakouts very efficiently, and can skate himself away from any bad spot on the ice. If he continues with his projected growth, Nordstern could follow in the footsteps of the Big Swiss Trio - Seger / Finn-Rhys / Zimmermann - that he grew up watching...

(94 words)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Clifford Wilson is mainly a bruiser type of player, he does not score a lot. He leaves the scoring to his other forwards while he is focusing on running down the opponents by pushing them around and showing them he owns the ice. He is also not one to shy away from a fight and will do so without hesitation.

Meeka Keprosoft throughout his time growing up and playing hockey has developed a real quickness and ability to react quickly to any unorthodox shots or tips in front of the net, which is important for anyelite goalie to have. Meeka has also excelled at stopping any low shots that come his way and rarely, if ever, let's up a goal that is targeted at the five hole or the bottom corners due to his long legs. (77 words)

[17 in towel years] Man, I really hope I win, because... wait... what is this again? I have no idea what's goin' on.

uhhh, I heard that people are gonna get wet and I need to be there to remind them to bring a towel when they know they are gonna get wet.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Ahlo Kysoka brings a balanced game with a skill in faceoffs to boot. The big centerman excels in offensive and defensive awareness with a knack in stickhandling and passing. While he will most likely never be the star of a team, he will be a pivotal depth player that will make big impacts in big games

56 words

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Wet Jeans' main strength that would make him attractive to SHL GMs is his offensive ability. After a less than stellar rookie year with Nevada, Jeans worked all year on getting his shooting, puck handling and passing up to ensure that whenever he was on the ice hed be a threat to score or assist in scoring a goal. His outlook for next season with Detroit is very optimistic and his expectations are high.

[Image: draft-43-overall.gif]

It would be easy to categorise Jamal Nightingale as a "no nonsense defenseman" but that would be unfair. Mentored by his uncle, Maurice Picard -- known for his excellent puck handling and playmaking from defense -- Jamal has strong puck handling despite his late start in hockey, and a keen eye for reading the play. While he will always defend first, he is capable of providing a launchpad from which to start an attack.

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

Konstantin's strength are being a solid two-way forward for his team. He is also fairly proficient in Screening the goalie. His biggest strength might be his overall defensive awareness or hockey IQ I would say for a forward which should hopefully translate to him being able to be a decent bottom 6 Centre for the SMJHL team that drafts him.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Rusty Remao is a new blood goalie. Young in his career, Rusty seeks out the complete destruction of his opponents by shutting down any and all possible points they face to gain. With quick reflexes, resiliency, and perfect positioning, Rusty will dominate any competition that stands in his way. Rusty will stop at nothing to accomplish this goal.

[Image: RG2yOzP.png]
Credit: Ragnar
[Image: W3cWGCN.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png] [Image: 3XEVZeB.png] [Image: jO2Di2N.png] [Image: NwdnVLP.png] [Image: o2NPreS.png]

Ty Murphy had a strong rookie season, and helped his team get a first round bye in the playoffs.  His main strength that impressed the scouts was his dedication in the weight room.  He is incredibly fast, shows great balance and strength.  At 5’8 and 190 pounds, he is a short and stout little man who is ready to take the big leap to the big show

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]