Create Account

[SHN] The Expansion Draft Supplement (S60 Edition)
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2021, 06:11 PM by sve7en.)

[Image: SHN_Red_lightgrey_wordmark.png]
Super hyped about the expansion draft? 
Curious who might go 1OA?
Spinning your wheels trying to wrap your head around all the possibilities?
We are too!

As part of the prep for our roles as knowledge droppers on the expansion draft stream in an hour, I've put together a little tool to help me organize my thoughts and prep work. Inside you can find the dashboard and data myself, the SHN, and GMs will be using, as well as a (very rough) ranking of prospects. Follow along with us as the draft takes place this evening, and use this as the picks start rolling live when wondering which players are still available or which teams still have picks to be made from their roster, as well as how the expansion rosters are shaping up for their inaugural season!

Eligible players lists their current team, player name, user, and position as well as their draft class, retirement status, free agent status, post regression TPE, and TPE relative to their class's leader. There is additional highlighting for teams with one or zero picks remaining that update as picks are made.

Season outlooks are built off depth charts I've built up from likely callups, and will update as players are picked.

Roster overviews track the same data as the player list, and also count up roster slots by position, so you can watch the team take shape!

Enjoy!

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Please don't take the big board rankings too seriously, I churned them out in like 5 minutes in a voice call with some people.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

This is the most serious I have ever taken big board rankings.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=663d5bb2&is=663c0a32&hm=7637...ae0e53216&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

Your hard work is seen and appreciated. Much love!

[Image: banes.png]

I’m taking these rankings so serious