Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

We definitely do not need to have goalie bots in this league where you can pay a portion of cap to have a certain level of goal tender. A team like Anchorage could never possibly be winning the league with a pair of minimum tpe goalies because they matter so much to how a team plays.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

I hate this site. Nothing is awesome here. I never have fun. People are lame and uninviting and it is a complete waste of my time and I will never feel good about it.

[Image: WcULpFF.png]

The fact that there is two different tasks for rookies and SHL veterans makes earning super easy and straightforward for users. Also, posting tasks for TPE outside of the Progression thread also makes it really easy to keep track of everything!
Code:
41 WORDS

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

As a player here, I think every team should pay me contract big enough so I can pay for my training, my house and car, because skilled defender like me can't effort to be bankrupt

[Image: ieNy2MY.jpg]
Not gonna thank anyone
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 10:55 AM by Pythonic.)

The Vancouver Whalers are a terrible team and will never win the cup under this terrible management duo between Dextaria and Pythonic, as they are both terrible general managers as well.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

The Colorado Raptors definitely do not have one of the best J organizations & pipelines to the SHL in the entire league. Just a bunch of bums over there running things and no way will they win anything

The jokes and memes are so refreshing here. I love it when there is a punishment thread or retirement thread followed by a bunch of people saying ‘Who?’ The good old boy culture is good for the league and it’s better when everyone sticks to their usual groups.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Slash is the worst Player Development director this site has had in a long time, and he should not give me extra tpe for this post that I've spent a long time putting together

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Regression doesn't suck. I mean, it's not like I care about losing hard earned TPE each offseason. Taking away attributes is just as existing as adding them.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 12:11 PM by ztevans.)

The S31 SHL Draft Class may have had a lot of talented players, but the best one was Chadathy Brodangleschlong. Just astounding statistical numbers and a clutch performer in the postseason. A bona fide SHL Hall of Famer. And I'm absolutely not using this as an excuse to say the name, "Chadathy Brodangleschlong."

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

The amount of time players spend in the SMJHL after being drafted is too little. Players should be sent down for at least 4-5 seasons, but I think it would be better for league health if players were sent down for closer to 10 seasons. Players sitting in the J adding TPE to their bank is a great thing, a really interesting period in their career which really motivates users. Watching your attributes increase is boring, but watching that "banked TPE: xyz" number increase is what the SHL is all about. (91 words)

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

The Simulation Hockey League is full of members that show no dedication whatsoever and don't put any time into it to improve their own player and those around them... NOT!

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

Forum scouting is the most effective way of scouting new prospects. I would much rather log into a site and reply to an email than have a in real time conversation.

[Image: f7.png]

The SHLs League system is insanely balanced and everyone has a fair and square chance at reaching the playofs. This got even worse this season. Also the most balanced division is the great lakes division.
Also @honkerrs looks bad and is trash

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

People who cry about parity understand fhm and asset management very well

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]