Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

Nashy isn't one of the most cutiest dog here in SHL. There is even more cutier, like that husky and pug crossbreed, which looks more cutier than him.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

Playing on a dominant team in the league absolutely should be taken into account when deciding end of year awards. It doesn't matter that they had individual good seasons, it is all because the team is good and their contribution to the team being good doesn't matter.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

The Newfoundland Berserkers have the worst locker room in the entire SMJHL, no player that is drafted by that team ever wants to have anything to do with Newfoundland after they after drafted by an SHL team.

Code:
37 words

Phoenix definitely does not deserve a team in the SHL team. The Screamin' Cacti will never be a thing in the entire span of the SHL.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

The San Francisco Pride are the worst team in the SHL and are destined for an eternal rebuild. The players they bring in just arent good people and will stop earning or leave before the team has any chance of becoming competitive.

Evok and Flex are quite possibly the worst pair of GMs the SMJHL has seen or will see, and Quebec City's logo is a good one

The best way to build a team in the SHL starts with the goalie - it's easily the most important position and you should be throwing a massive amount of cap space for them. If you can't secure a high TPE goalie you should focus on forwards with high aggression and fighting instead.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

Gabriel Johnson is the nicest guy on the site! He cares, very much for his shl team and is a great gm!

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Chicago is a dead locker room and nobody who plays there ever enjoys themselves or makes meaningful connections with other people. At best you get a couple memes and some forgetful faces.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

the shl is great and i cannot wait to create a new player and hang out in all the locker rooms i have not experienced yet

The most important position in the FHM era is the goalie. If you are going to be a goalie, you need to sink a ton of TPE in your build to be at all effective. If you're not willing to max earn, your team is going to suffer.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 09:21 PM by MrStennett.)

I truly believe Barrett Blackwood will be an SHL Hall of Famer when he retires as he has been a force of nature in the league for his entire career. He totally was good for more than two season.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

Bork Lazer is the biggest semp in the simulation hockey league he has over 900 only fan subscriptions. He also thinks MAS is better than him

[Image: lazer2.png]

We should have never gotten rid of the Great Lakes division and restructured. If you cannot be one of the best 3 teams in your division then you don't deserve to make it to the playoffs.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

I try really hard on mPTs, and regular PTs for that matter. I always get them done as soon as possible because I really cant stand losing tpe. Anyone who doesnt max earn is a loser.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]