Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

Defense is a completely unecessary section of stats to build on. Why would you bother trying to stop the other team from scoring when you can just blast all game and put up those big league numbers?

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

I believe that players in the SHL should be forced to play 4 seasons minimum in the SMJHL. It does not matter if you are a new player or a 4 time recreate, you have to spend 4 seasons before you can come up to the SHL, no matter how many open spots there are on your team.

Code:
58 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

The simulation hockey league is actually fun and I actually enjoy doing all these tasks to update my player. Every minute of SHL is enjoyable to me

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Running 8 aggressive forecheckers in game seven of the finals was definitely not cheese, and it had no impact whatsoever. It was 100% just simple, aggressive, playoff hockey. Get the puck in deep and lay out some plugs!

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

the seattle argonauts are superior than the montreal militia and have been general managers and team users like many people of this site believe, tig is great

[Image: 3.png]

i think that the simulation hockey league franchise known as the tampa bay barracuda are the worst franchise out there and they will never win any cups and always suck cause they are bad

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

I don't think there are people who take the simulation hockey league way too seriously and they definitely don't get offended over nothing. I haven't seen overly inflated egos at all while browsing the forums.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

The Buffalo Stampede are one of the worst ran organizations to ever been ran in the SHL. Season after season, Wannabefinn just throws away all of the assets for absolutely garbage

The scale changes and the hopeful impact it’ll have on SMJHL call up time sucks. It’s much more fun to spend 4 seasons in the SMJHL and make no change to your build whatsoever for three and a half of those seasons.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

The Kraken are the worst team in the Juniors. They have terrible talent and can't win any games. Their players and management are very arrogant and unlikeable. The Kraken are a terrible team to play on.

Tampa Bay, this team is actual dogwater. They really should just sell all their good players and have players like Panda Panico take the reins, this low earner really blows.

[Image: panico.png]

I think BAP sucks, sheep isnt good at predicting in the SHL, and Suave isnt even funny. thankfully though, JR at least isnt a mob boss working for a baking company

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]