Create Account

Manhattan brings in the babies

[Image: Manhattan-min.png]

The Manhattan Rage are proud to announce the following signings:

Melvin Majestik-Moose - @SchwarzNarr
S61: $2,500,000*1234
S62: $2,500,000*1234

*Includes 1-Team NTC for Chicago ("ew corey")
1. Melvin struggles to wear a regular hockey helmet on account of his antlers. Therefore, the team will order a custom-made helmet designed specifically for ease of use by moose.
2. There will be an Antler Hat giveaway at the 67th game of the season, in honor of Melvin's number
3. Melvin demands a permanent salt lick near the bench for game days
4. Melvin demands a ragemoose emoji in the locker room

Possibly the most difficult negotiations I have ever had, Schwarz drives a hard bargain but I think the team can budget out for special gear. When we won the lottery, we were absolutely ecstatic that we were able to get Schwarz. I have been extremely impressed with her ability to really drive the locker room and I think is going to be a major addition to our team as the centerpiece of our rebuild. I have no doubts that Schwarz is going to make a legitimate superstar in our league and am excited to help get her to the top of that mountain.

Adelie de Pengu - @WithTheMoose
S61: $2,500,000
S62: $2,500,000

In a continuation of what I was saying above, Isa is equally a fantastic person and great conversationalist. I have been constantly impressed with Isa, and I am sure if it weren't for the connection there he would've gone second overall. He is another future superstar that is going to shore up our defense and should be one of the best players in the league in no time.

Eddie Kastrba - @hewasajazzman
S61: $4,000,000

I cannot believe my guy Dave fell to 11. I had him as a top five pick on my draft board, and I truly believe he is overlooked by the entire league for no reason. He has been an incredible part of our locker room for a long time, a captain for our team that is a true leader in every sense of the word and somebody who just had an 18 season career with one of the best players in Manhattan history. I am thrilled to bring him back here and I once again we start a rebuild with Gooner and Dave, and I know how that ends.

Clem Fandango - @UberBJ
S61: $4,000,000
S62: $3,000,000

I honestly debated Uber at 11 until Dave fell there. Uber is such a remarkable person, and somebody that I know a lot of people connect with very easily. He has one of those radiant personalities that helps drive the bus for a team, once again another addition for our team that is going to finish up our long-term defense and give us one of the best six-man units in the league in no time at all while also being some of the greatest personalities in the league as well.

Ahlo Kysoka - @Lazyeye
S61: $3,000,000
S62: $3,000,000

You know, sometimes I collect old people. Not the ones like JP, but the good ones. Lazyeye is exactly that, a good one, a great person who I know is very well liked in the community. He makes incredible graphics, he's a fantastic person and he always makes a great player. I don't know how he managed to make it to 32, but I am certain he's going to make that a mistake by the rest of the league.

Archangelo Scaradog Jr. - @Citizen of Adraa
S61: $2,500,000
S62: $2,500,000
S63: $2,500,000

I mean, what can I say? Meh?

But seriously, CoA is a great person who I appreciate so much. Genuinely, I think of CoA as one of the best people I was able to find in sim leagues and I'm just thankful that he's my right hand man at this point and somebody that I fully believe in and trust.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Accept!!  Rage Rage Rage Rage

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

wow I don't have to accept if you hate me so much

but I do

accept

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Accept!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Accept Rage

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

Accept Rage

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

where my contract???????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

Moose's contract is targeted harassment, I'd like to report it to the authorities.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Budget Processed