Create Account

S61 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 03:24 PM by Pickle.)

08-18-2021, 04:26 AMMutedfaith Wrote: If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

SMJHL HO Questions (5 questions):

Code:
- Player Name: Max Pane

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? First gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Video in another discord server

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): TheCoolestPickle123#2638

Reward
6 TPE for completing all the questions.

Only S61 SMJHL Rookies (S62 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.

Deadline
The start of the SMJHL draft
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 03:30 PM by Pickle.)

08-18-2021, 04:26 AMMutedfaith Wrote: If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

Code:
- Player Name: Max Pane

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Video posted by someone on another discord server

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers):TheCoolestPickle123#2638

SMJHL GMs Questions (12 questions):

Code:
- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? This is my only league for now

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Around 4

- Is water wet? No

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? I just hope that I have ice team on the team

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm fine with being a junior player for a few seasons, but I would hope to be called up by at least my third season in the SHL

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) I signed up because I like hockey, and it would be cool to create a player in a league.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes

- How do you feel about walruses? Walruses are cool

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? 69 kph

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” amazing

- What do you value in your team locker room? Leadership. Alongside someone who can make you laugh

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? Good on pizzas, bad on anything else.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Arcanine. Because I like fire types, and it goes nyoooooooooommmmmmm

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I'm hoping to have more of an offensive role and defense role. I'm looking to build a team leader who will hopefully stay with the team he is drafted by for his entire career

Reward
6 TPE for completing all the questions.

Only S61 SMJHL Rookies (S62 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.

Deadline
The start of the SMJHL draft

- Player Name: Eddie Creller

- Position: RW

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Kenny Creller

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Mook #8993
-----------------

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? No, just SHL. Tried others and meh

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? 6? 12? 24? It varies

- Is water wet? No

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? Two 4* cups over the span of 4-5 seasons.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Staying down for 5 seasons.

- What is your “why”? Cause I have 6 Challenge cups and no 4* cups.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Maybe once

- How do you feel about walruses? No.

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? African or European

- Please finish the following sentence: Defense is stopping the opponent from getting a scoring chance on your net

- What do you value in your team locker room? No McZ

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? Lifeblood of the world

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? The original Pikachu cause he wants to be the best pikachu, never wants to evolve. Be the best you.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Score goals, win cups.

[Image: creller_dragons.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2021, 11:19 AM by Michiganonymous.)

SMJHL Head Office Questions
  • Player Name: Vasily Arkhangelsky

• Position: Left Defense

• First-Gen

• Found out about the site after joining an affiliated sim league (ISFL), which I first discovered through recruiting on a fantasy football Discord server.

• Discord: Michiganonymous#8697

SMJHL General Manager Questions
  • Are you in any other sim leagues? I'm in the ISFL, EFL, and SCSFL (all football leagues). I love hockey, so I'm keen to give the SHL a try!

• How many hours a week do you usually have free? Tough for me to estimate, but I can usually find at least 2 hours in any given week. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

• Is water wet? Are you a cop?

• What are you looking for in an SMJHL team? A relaxed, positive locker room, and teammates who really get invested in the team, because I know I will. Winning is optional, fun is not. That being said, I really think I can fit in and be happy just about anywhere.

• What are you general expectations for you junior career? I'd be happy to stay in junior as long as I can. Early on I can learn and build up the TPE, and then later on I can hopefully be that established veteran presence and a locker room leader before I make the jump the the big league. Staying in junior long enough to make a run at a championship and/or some individual awards would also be nice.

• Why? I joined the SHL because I love sim leagues and hockey. I picked this player because I had thought of a cool name a while ago, and this player archetype seemed like the best fit for the backstory and mental picture I was developing around the name.

• Had you ever heard of Kelowna before joining the SHL? Is Kelowna really that little-known? I'm a hockey fan and I was really into the National Geography Bee as a kid, so maybe that's why I knew of it. And I've been to British Columbia before, although not to Kelowna specifically.

• How do you feel about walruses? Very carefully, and only with their permission.

• What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? That depends on the time of the day and the prevailing winds.

• Finish the sentence: "Defense is the swift and total annihilation of a hostile force."

• What do you value in your team's locker room? Positivity, encouragement, enthusiasm

• What are your thoughts on mushrooms? Not a chance, fed.

• What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Skarmory. It's a bird made of knives.

• What type of player are you looking to build? A machine from your nightmares. A bone-rattling monster. I'll hit you so hard your pads explode. I'll hit you so hard your grandkids get tinnitus. I'll hit you so hard that time stops and you see infinite micro-universes expanding and dying within the quantum foam. What if Colossus from the X-Men played hockey? Screw that, what if Mecha-Godzilla played hockey? Picture that and you're getting the general idea. Gi-freakin-gantic defensive defenseman who crushes people. I expect that he will gradually develop some passing touch but he will probably never be a frequent goal-scorer.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 03:36 PM by duffleman2002.)

Code:
- Player Name: Vincent Catalano

- Position: Goalie

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit r/hockey

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): duffleman2002#6535

SMJHL GMs Questions (14 questions):

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? No

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 5+

- Is water wet? Yes

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? To improve my player and learn

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Looking for a successful career in juniors

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) I always wanted to try and be a goalie in hockey.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? No I have not

- How do you feel about walruses? I fine with them

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? 6969 m/s

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” Important

- What do you value in your team locker room? Leadership and encouragement

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? Not my favorite

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charizard, I always loved Charizard as a kid and choose him/her as my starter everytime

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Looking to be a starting goalie

[Image: duffleman2002.gif]

SMJHL Head Office Questions
  • Player Name: Sconnie McHits

• Position: Left Winger

• First-Gen

• Found out about the site while hearing about it from ISFL and PBE

• Discord: G2019 #0639
SMJHL General Manager Questions
  • Are you in any other sim leagues? I am in ISFL and PBE, in addition to this league.

• How many hours a week do you usually have free? My evenings are usually free after 7 PM, with other shorter availability throughout the day. A bit more on weekends. 15-25 hours

• Is water wet? Does the Tin Man have a sheet metal c**k?

• What are you looking for in an SMJHL team? An active and positive LR. A group who sticks together and keeps confidence even when the sim does, inevitably, sim. 

• What are you general expectations for you junior career? I want to continue to progress as a player and a team leader and help my team win and have fun. I'm in no rush to hurry to the SHL.

• Why? I joined due to the fact that I have absolutely fallen in love with the ISFL and have met so many fantastic people and am having so much fun!

• Had you ever heard of Kelowna before joining the SHL? Honestly, no lol.

• How do you feel about walruses? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLUg6zHtJc

• What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Enough to break the ice

• Finish the sentence: "Defense is what wins championships. Offense wins games.

• What do you value in your team's locker room? Positivity and comraderie, along with diversity and activity!

• What are your thoughts on mushrooms? They make Mario grow

• What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Squirtle. I'm old and only care about the original 151. Plus, haven't you seen the Squirtle Squad episode in the anime? Those were some badasses.

• What type of player are you looking to build? I want to be a playmaking winger who racks up assists by finding teammates in good scoring positions and knocks in the occasional goal myself. I also want to be a true two-way player, focusing on laying hits on folks and dropping in defensively.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 04:43 PM by Briedaqueduc.)

- Player Name: Paul Koivu

- Position: LW

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Simon LeBlanc

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): briedaqueduc#1349

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? I've been in many of them before like PBE, ISFL, VHL and EFL, but none of them hooked me like the SHL did, that's why I'm recreating here.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) I can't really put a number, but I'm a college student so I do have quite a lot of free time.

- Is water wet? Unpopular opinion here, but I think that it is. If it's not wet, then what is it? Dry?

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? Personally I'm a big LR guy. I don't mind not performing myself, or the team not performing, as long as I'm with people that are nice to hang around with. My forum activity scales up with how active my lr is.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm not really interested in going up super quick, I'd like to go up with as much tpe as I can really.

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) for the cup

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? not really no

- How do you feel about walruses? Indifferent, they're alright, not really that cute but not too gross

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? An african or an european swallow?

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” Important to win games

- What do you value in your team locker room? Activity and people that are nice to hang around with.

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? If they're in my food I'll eat them, but I won't purposefully get them in my food.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Tough question, growing up I always like the legendary birds, so I'm gonna go with Moltres

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I want to make a playmaker, someone who will always pass and basically never shoots, but I also want to be pretty good defensively.

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

- Player Name: Spencer Elsby

- Position: LW

- Recreate or First-Gen? : First Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? N?A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? The VHL brought me here

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? Very invested in the VHL , as well as being a GM in the FNHL , would like to get better at SBA and EFL as well , but SHL for now lol

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
6-20
- Is water wet?
yup
- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?
A great group of leaders and a helpful GM that can allow me to reach my full potential

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
Im looking to follow the same path Sean Avery did , Succeed with points and Hitting in Junior , then role player in the Pros

- What is your “why”? (I.E. Why did you sign up for the SHL? Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc)
I want to be a league leader in hits , Fights , hits taken , shots , you name it ! im here to make a mark and stamp my name in the SHL just like i have the VHL , the VHL i went for skill , here im going for pure brute and brains , mostly brute

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
Yessir

- How do you feel about walruses?
scary

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.”
"The Best Offence"

- What do you value in your team locker room?
Helpful Teammates , and players that reocgnize eachother success and are happy for there teammates success and not theres alone

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them?
fuck that

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
Eevee, all the opportunities

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
Like i said picture Sean Avery/Tom Wilson/Jordan Tootoo

Player Name
- Spack Jarrow

Position
- Left Wing

Recreate or First-Gen?
- First-Gen

Recreates: Who was your last player?
- n/a

First-Gens: How did you find the site?
- Reddit thread on r/hockey

Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers)
- High Stick King#9653

---------

Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?
- Never been in a sim league before. Only online EASHL style hockey leagues.

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
- Lots. A shameful shameful amount of hours.

Is water wet?
- Only in liquid form

What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?
- Fun, and active I guess. Being new I am not really sure what to expect, just kind of want to go for the ride.

What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
- I'm still not really sure what the difference is between the two beyond the real life comparisons. Primarily looking for fun so if the junior team is enjoyable then I have no problem being on it for several seasons.

What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc)
- I essentially "retired" from online video game leagues because the drama get tiresome. Looking for a similar community experience with less of the toxicity that can follow the more competitive leagues. My player type, I've always enjoyed the playmaking and defensive side of hockey so I choose a base template of someone like Patrice Bergeron even though the Bruins are my mortal enemy.

Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
- The city? I live an hour and a half away (when there aren't raging fires). I once rode the Ogopogo. Nice chap with a bit of bad breath.

How do you feel about walruses?
- Not a fan, they are selfish lovers.

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
- Completely off the top of my head and most definitely not using Google... is about 24 miles per hour or 11 meters per second.

Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.”
- When you remove the partitioning between two properties.

What do you value in your team locker room?
- Fun and friendly community. 

Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them?
- I had a really REALLY bad trip on them while at the Vancouver Grand Prix. The shit I saw. But ultimately the Smurfs like them so who am I to shit on their housing architecture?

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
- Oh god I am old. So so so very old. I guess Ryan Reynolds is my favourite one.

What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
- Can't lie, everyone likes scoring and getting points but I also enjoy the defensive role too. Don't need to score goals but it is nice to set them up and help the team. Also nice to shut down the opposing star player.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

- Player Name: Borje Samuelsson

- Position: Defence

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Herb Robert

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? See above.

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): r1c3bowl22#8261

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? No other sim leagues.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 10?

- Is water wet? No. I will fight you if you say it is.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? I just want a nice group of people that are trying to have fun.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm looking for a fun and successful one.

- What is your “why”? (I.E. Why did you sign up for the SHL? Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) Why are we here? Not on SHL, but on earth.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes, I know someone that lives near there. Good housing, apparently. Might just be relative to the Vancouver area tho.

- How do you feel about walruses? Not the biggest fan.

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? I know the answer, what is it tho? I just wanna see if you know.

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” Unnecessary if we score 100 goals.

- What do you value in your team locker room? That family feeling.

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? Great. Love em. Big fan.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charizard....because why would you pick any other?

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Strictly offensive for the first part of my career while I build.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

- Player Name: Jesper Aittokallio

- Position: C

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Jax Aittokallio

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): JayWhy#4756

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?
Yes, ISFL. But SHL is #1.

Roughly 40+ (I SHL at work)

- Is water wet?
No.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?
A contract, most likely. I just want a good LR to help boost a bit. And to go first overall again.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
This is going to be my first player to go the full term down, as Manhattan doesn't need me up earlier for once. I intend to max earn, of course. And to go first overall again.

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc)
God, why I signed up so long ago? For fun. Why do I continue? Stockholm syndrome. Why this player? Fit for Manhattan.

No.

They're fine, but also, fuck that damn one.

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
I know this is a reference, I don't know how to respond.

Boring

Activity, get people talkin as much as possible.

Love em, great pizza topping.

Phanpy. He's a little tiny elephant! He's so cute!

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
At such a low tpe total for the J cap, not much can be done and whatever I do with the build will change drastically for the SHL. So I don't really care at the J level, whatever will help the team most. Most likely a more two-way style with a lean offensively.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 07:28 PM by Toxlc.)

- Player Name:
Ka Chow

- Position:
RD

- Recreate or First-Gen?
First-Gen

N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?
Reddit(/r/hockey)

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers):
Toxic#5654

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?
Not in any other sim leagues. Of course, I'm all about hockey

1-3 hours

- Is water wet?
No

A team that can have fun but also a place where I can learn and develop into a superstar.

Looking to stay as long as needed and develop as much as possible till I can make the jump to the big leagues and succeed there.

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc)
Saw the post on /r/hockey and wanted to give it a try. Played defense irl.

Yes

Seals are superior

7?

Essential 

A LR that can have fun together and win

Not the best, not the worst

Very cliche but charizard

A very well rounded play that can help on offense and defense.

- Player Name: Marek Skoda

- Position: Left Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen? : Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? : Bernik Vrzala

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? : N/a

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): offoranger#5037

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? : None besides this at the moment

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) : flucuates but enough

- Is water wet? : Yes and so is air, in engineering terms

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? : Being a good teammate and hopefully making triple or quad gold club!

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? : Whoever needs me more, wherever i can do the most for my team

- What is your “why”? (I.E. Why did you sign up for the SHL? Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) : Why did i just lose the game?

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? : No lol

- How do you feel about walruses? : They are not birds

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? : African or European

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” : is simply how many buttons you can hold down back for before they overhead

- What do you value in your team locker room? : Communication and people i can kidnap for boardgames!

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? : Great fun when you roulette them

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? : Lucario, main in smash

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? : Backstrom on McDavids legs

[Image: Off.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 09:30 PM by Crunk.)

- Player Name:

Viktor Krunk

- Position:

Left Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen?

First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

I'd heard about it a few times in ISFL and PBE

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers):

CRUNK#9628

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?

ISFL and PBE

As many as I need to max earn

- Is water wet?

By a process of elimination, I would have to say yes. It certainly isn't dry.

Guidance, a bit of knowledge about the sim and building etc, a good LR to hang in

I'll stay down until a majors team feels that I will improve them

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc)

Enjoying the PBE and ISFL, and can max earn in them reliably with some spare time. Why not create?

Left wing is a nod to my political leanings - also I wanted to score goals.

You can't just make places up and expect rookies to have heard of them.

In theory, lovable ice cows. In reality, terrifying.

About 35 miles per hour

Defense is owning enough AR-15s to put one in every room in your house to protect you from the goberment.

Chill atmosphere, decent humour, positivity

When I'm on mushrooms my thoughts are pretty all over the place tbh. Once I get over the initial nausea.

Gengar. Because if you get fed on him playing Pokemon Unite, its the worst kind of broken

Whatever scores goals in the sim

[Image: crunksig2.png]

- Player Name: Mikko Rashford

- Position: Right Defense

- Recreate or First-Gen? : Freshie

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? : A Friend

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): RashfordU#4119

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? : None

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) : Great question for my wife [0], but I make room Smile

- Is water wet? : Errr, only when its touching other water

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? : Just having a blast, and defeating [Insert Rival Team Name Here]

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? : I Really don't know, let's see where this goes

- What is your “why”? (I.E. Why did you sign up for the SHL? Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) : Once I heard about this league, I knew I had to give it a go, I just instantly knew I wanted to join.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? : Yes, yes I have

- How do you feel about walruses? : Indifferent, unless chased

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? : in metric or imperial?

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” : Needed, Offense is Life

- What do you value in your team locker room? : Insights into how to develop, good banter

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? : Great taste, cut them small, load them with onions

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? : Soft spot for the Legendary Dogs / Birds

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? : A mix of Byram and Makar

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]