Create Account

S61 PT#1- A Sim-ple Day

I don't know how tf the sims works but let's run it anyways.

Foley naturally wakes up at 10 AM sharp in order to go out for a morning jog and speak gibberish to his neighbours in Edmonton, awkwardly running past the impoverished, drug-ridden parts of Edmonton that it is famous for, but that would presumably not be so graphic in the sims (which is why he feels safe running in them). After his morning jog he gets home, open the fridge, grabs nothing from it as it is empty, and sits on the couch. Periodically he'll get up, go to the fridge, be angry that he hasn't bought groceries, and return to the couch. As I can only assume there is no beer or alcohol in the sims he drinks sparking water and wishes he could be drunk before laughing at whatever programs are on TV. He probably practices, but apparently the sims are required to have some benevolent being schedule work for them? Foley doesn't have that, Foley just has water and a TV. Foley is sad as his existance is now meaningless as he can't escape the constant loop of having nothing to do and no ambition to do anything. Foley doesn't like, nor does he understand the sims.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

If my character is a sim, then that must mean that my opponents are sims as well. I can take advantage of this by building the maze of terror that forces them to run for like 12 hours to get from their house to the carpool, then they go play hockey for an hour, and then they get back. By the time they get back, they have to go back to hockey. They never get any rest or practice. I can destroy the fitness of rival teams and make the back to back cups happen just like the forum trophy prophecised. I could also train the fuck out of my character so i can actually be good and win awards and stuff. Then i would spend the rest of my day filling up my house with weird shit they let you buy that creeps out my teammates when they come to visit. Probably like 35 stuffed leopards in the foyer. One real one. Trained to stay really still until he or she is hungry.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Koff wakes about 9AM to make some food before he heads out to the practice facility to workout. Sometimes he might forget about that food parttttbefore going out and buys a few hotdogs outside the arena. You could say that eating healthy is not a huge priority for Darwin Koff. He knows that he has to stay big to be mean on the ice. During afternoon and after practice he works out for a bit in the gym before taking a quick nap at home. If he is playing later during the evening he usually trie to watch some TV, mainly some boxing och wrestling on cable to get the right mindset before the game. If its not a game today, he usually try to hang out with the wife and kids and make sure they do their homeworks. After the kids has gone to bed he might drunk a few beers and try to encourage his wife to attend in some late night gymnastics to pass on his legacy.

[Image: croppad.jpg]

My typical sim days are almost all the same. When I get up early I take a short time to eat breakfast and compose myself in the morning, check emails and catch up on stuff then it is straight to the hard work. I am off to the gym right away where I will mix in different workouts depending on the day of the week, like monday is leg day, tuesday is my arms. wednesday is my cardio, etc... After the gym it is right to practice regardless of if there is a game or not. If we have a game that day then I'm headed to the ring so I can practice some wrestling before RoH comes back and I can be in top top shape for a championship. If we don't have a game then I am practicing for the next hockey game with my teammates so we can get better as a team and be able to dominate come game days.

164 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Waking up at the crack of dawn, McMahon stumbles out of bed having been put there very late due to negligence of time. He walks to the door and smacks into a bare wall. The door seems to have moved again in his sleep. No clue how that keeps happening, but it really makes things frustrating when you are drunkenly walking through your home. You never know what else may be out of place. Finally finding the door, McMahon makes his way into the kitchen and everything is changed. The cabinets are different colors, the floor is torn up, and all that remains is a microwave on the island. His fridge and stove have been removed entirely leaving holes along the counter. With a heavy sigh, he conjures a hot dog out of thin air and puts it in the microwave. A few seconds and a ding and out comes the wiener. A weak bite and his eyes light up. This is the best hot dog he ever did have. Yesterday he burned them constantly but now they are the peak of hot dogginess. A little chime rings in his ear and his mind floods with so many more ideas to cook. The almighty being watching over him smiles and readies the next skill to be upgraded.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Luca del Vecchio’s sim day begins by waking up at 7am, getting dressed and going for a morning run. Once properly tired out he comes back to take a shower and eat breakfast. At 9am he has his first few meetings wih his sponsors and side businesses (men’s fashion, cooking utensil line, etc…). By noon, it’s time for lunch before heading out to the Platoon’s facilities for strengthening in the gym and conditioning on the rink. As this is the off-season before training camp, there aren’t many players around but a few who live in the Baltimore area do come and take advantage of the facilities. At 4pm, Luca heads out to the test kitchen to meet some businesses who want him to sample goods and decide whether he would want their products among his line of cooking utensils and ready to eat food. Two hours later, around 6pm, Luca heads home, feeds the cats and enjoys the evening either gaming or watching a movie. Off-seasons are long.
(168 words)

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Code:
Written Task: Write a brief synopsis of your Sim day. You wake up... Is it an off day? Game day? Practice? What do you do before getting into hockey? What sim-related things would you take advantage of? Spamming flirt with your teammates? Getting promoted from coach to GM? Rosebud?  (150+ words)

Any day that is a good day is one that starts off with a good piss and a shower, Followed up with some breakfast and once that is finished you are ready for the day. Kawashima is a playermaker by heart and so the thing he spends doing more than anything else is reading to work on his Logic skill. He needs to build up his hockey IQ to always be able to find the best pass lanes and how where his team mates are on the ice. Part of being a playmaker is also being a team player. So Kawashima spends alot of time inviting over his team mates and spamming happy social interactions. He does this to build up his friendship level with these people and become best frieds. Lastly as an athele it is very important to keep training the sports attribute. So Kawashima goes on a lot of runs and has a little gym in his garden to use. Before each big game Kawashima brings all his mood enchancing items to the locker room and gets everyone into a convident mood for the big game.

[189 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Donald Trump Jr. rises from his bed abruptly. He must pee, so instead of going to the restroom he stands, holds his groin, then flails his arms wildly whilst looking up towards the sky and screaming "choo wagga choo choo!"
After a few more moments of this insanity he finally walks casually to the restroom. As he lowers his pants a mosaic of pixels springs to life around him. He sits in quiet as he does his business. No thoughts. Head empty.

Trump Jr. had the motherlode cheat activated many times upon his birth, so he is in no rush to go to work. He enjoys his shower, but upon completion of his hygiene restoring task a leak is sprung and the floor begins to flood. This upsets him, so he again begins to flail his arms and proclaims "Blursh! Meshaloob! Blursh!" before stomping his foot in anger.

He burns a grilled cheese sandwich before walking out of his front door and then disappearing into the aether, only to reappear moments later at the practice facility. A group of his teammates are desperately trying to find the path into the front door, but a carelessly placed refrigerator has made entering the building impossible. "Sul sul!" Donald greets them as he joins in the foot stomping, frustrated fun.

(217 words)

[Image: LETS-FUCKING-GO.gif][Image: DTJR-Colorado-Signature.jpg]

Well, I never played the sims in my life, but I’m sure I can make this work. Let’s take you through a typical day. In the morning, first thing I do is brush my teeth. I used to reach for my phone and check my messages or notifications, but I stopped doing that because it usually led to me lying in bed for half an hour scrolling through social media.

After that, I like to do a little 10-15 minutes worth of stretching, just to get my body ready for the day and make sure I keep myself loose and flexible to avoid injury during the season (it’s worked so far, I have yet to get injured!).

I’ll usually get something for breakfast that’s quick and head out to train. If it’s a game day, my training is kept light, just to make sure I’m not stationary all day. If it’s an off day I’ll push myself a little harder. I’ll usually get back in time for lunch, get some food in, spend a little bit doing whatever I want (sometimes I chill in the pool, sometimes I play video games, whatever). Then I’ll get a nap in. On game days I’ll head to the rink with the team, on off days I head back to the training facility to either watch some tape, get on the ice or work out a little more.

Then I get some dinner and spend most of the night with the guys on the team. Sometimes meet up with guys we just played against to catch up, but that’s about it. That’s a typical day in my life.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

As many people in Seattle and Regina are aware of, I am the biggest charmer on the team. Now, I haven't actually played the Sims before, but I think I could probably get away with just flirting with everyone. I am not too sure how my dulcet British tones would translate to Simlish, but I think by the end of the first practice, everyone would love me enough to give me whatever accolades I like. Most prominently, I might finally be able to secure the number 19 for myself through sim charm and repetitive strain injuries. I think I might also take the time to live out my nightmare of being trapped in a pool with no ladder. I am a big fan of Gus Johnson's "My ___" Series and the pool one definitely has the most slapstick. It could be fun to doggy paddle and try to pull myself out until I get tired.
Code:
156 Words

[Image: blasoon.gif]

Sim Gunnar Söderberg wakes up in the morning and he goes to do the same thing he does every morning. He feeds his dogs (there's a pets expansion, right? man i haven't played this in so long). While the dogs are eating, he does some fitness stuff on some of those exercise machines, then he immediately gets to work on his cooking skills. He is working really hard to learn all of the recipes while also taking all of the appropriate bathroom breaks so he doesn't do something embarrassing like pee himself in the middle of his kitchen. He successfully makes a baked alaska, which turns out great and he does not light the kitchen on fire because his cooking skills are maxed out at this point. He goes to work as a hockey player and comes home pretty late at night and calls JURT in Seattle just to say "Sul sul JURT, bow love depwa be much aey bow hope depper night es gah!" Then he goes to bed so he can wake up in the morning and do it all over again.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

A typical sim day for Daniil Nikiforov is pretty boring. He sets his alarm at 7:25 every morning and wakes up to make himself a couple eggs, a vegetable smoothie, and a bowl of pineapple. After having finished his breakfast, Nikiforov is off to the gym for a quick workout. He doesn't do anything too heavy because he doesn't want to be too sore for the actual game. After having been in the SHL for 4 seasons now, he knows that it's about conserving every bit of energy for the actual game. After that he'll usually catch lunch from the Cafeteria if they're playing a home game. If they're on the road, he'll often catch up with some of his teammates and have lunch at a nice restaurant in the city that they're visiting. His favorite is getting pizza when visiting Manhattan. His afternoon consists of a small on-ice workout and then playing some video games and listening to music while getting in the right headspace for the game. Daniil keeps mints on the bench during each game and sucks on them when it's not his shift and chews the one in his mouth right before each shift begins. He often goes through a full roll or more of mints each game. 

[213 Words]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

[Image: petrovy_1.jpg]

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Emeril as a Sim would obviously be a Chef in his normal day-to-day life. Maxed out Cooking and Gourmet Cooking Skills. Cupcake machine in his garage. Living the dream. As he got older (when he aged up into an elder sim) he decided he wanted to raise his fitness skill. He started out going to the gym and asking random people for coaching advice. Then, he saw that there was an ice skating rink behind the gym in Willow Creek and he took that up. Once he reached level 5 fitness, he knew it was time to follow his dreams and join the SHL club that he learned about from some friends he made at the gym. Once he began playing, it was everything he ever wanted it to be: a nice way to destress from the cooking and being a Global Superstar (the highest celebrity level in the sims4). On the ice, he was just another sim and he loved it.

[Image: MJFOsSL.jpg]
 [Image: jVFaBhU.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2021, 02:38 PM by Gifter of Bikes.)

I have played SimCity, SimCity 2000, and SimGolf, so here goes.

The alarm sounds: "Reticulating splines. Reticulating splines." The repeated words wake Eero Makela. He looks out the window at the neat rows of desalinization plants. He wonders if today will be the day that a giant space monster will come and destroy the city. He leaves his home, gets into his nondescript car, and drives past the ominous prison Island. Simcopter One reports heavy traffic. These streets were designed for one lane of traffic in either direction, hardly suitable for the hustle and bustle of modern life. Makela sighs, looks at the neatly organized blocks of commercial properties. Most of the damage from last week's fire had been washed away by last week's flooding. Hooray for small miracles.

Makela turns, takes the bridge, hoping today won't be the day that the typhoon manifests in the nearby seas, covering the city in a cleansing wave of destruction. He sighs again, and drums his thumbs on the steering wheel.