Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

it is only game

why you heff to be mad

I may have gotten madge once or twice but for the most part I try to be chill this is just a game and drama is fun as long as it doesnt involve me

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

I have never been as angry as when Gabriel Johnson signed an extension with Hamilton. I opened SHL roster transactions one morning, saw the extension thread and realized that I was going to be teammates with that person for another season. I do not like Gabriel Johnson.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

[Image: tgrgf7C.png]
As I go to check up on my player using the Asron Bot, I notice that it says that I missed a PT!  I check on what it is and see that it's the Fantasy TPE Claim.  I prized myself for not missing a PT at all since I've entered this league, and now this will be a stain on my record from the BS that is Fantasy TPE.
(69 words, nice)

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

I never got angry on the side, it's not that important that i would put in to much feelings to get angry or anything. It's just an online game.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Watching the guy who followed me as Co of Minnesota openly tamper people in a media article, get the team punished, and then ghost on the league was a pretty shitty time.

Almost as shitty as watching two outsiders come in as GM/Co of a J team, try to take over completely, then ghost on the team halfway through the season. Fuck those guys, still, to this day.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

I do not think I have gotten angry on this site... I guess the closest I have been to being frustrated is that I missed the mock draft this season because it was posted on a Thursday and ended Saturday.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

Losing in the final for the 3rd straight season almost made me upset, but also the last three season have been really fun so I can't complain

[Image: bolobillshlsig.gif]

My most ticked was probably my 5 minute rant on Hockey Talk Tonight where I went after people for playing this game like a single player "be-a-pro" mode where they expect everything to go their way regarding accolades and attention. I stand by it.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I was very angry when I got fined a pretty large quantity of cash in my bank account here in the Simulation Hockey League for making some mistakes when updating.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

The moment I got most angry is when I seen I saw that @TheCC said me joining the league ruined it for him when I'm just trying to be friends

[Image: f7.png]

I think the time when I was angriest the most was actually back in S32 or something when my good friend @Waters was the Co-GM for Hallsy in HAM and I was asking him about the exact order of their #2 and #3 picks of the draft since back then one wouldn't get the TPE if the order wasn't correct on double picks. Waters told me the order he assumed but once draft day came the order was reversed and I blew up on him. Sorry for that one again Ben

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

The "angriest" (and it wasn't even anger really) was just watching like half of the Edmonton discord and one of the Owners go at each other for like a solid 30 minutes after that ruling about the unsigned draftees.

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

i think the angriest I've been about SHL was the day i was thunderdomed for a offhand comment in a podcast in another league. It was such a ridiculous moment

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I don't really recall legitimately getting angry on the SHL. Maybe when my GM in Toronto got caught tampering and I thought about requesting a trade from the team?

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I think one of times was when my SMJHL team sucked and GM literally didn't know what he do. Like, we had issues before with that and no bad energy anymore, plus, I won't call any specific names, but that was pretty tragic.

43 words

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]