Create Account

s61 mPT #3: Trades

One of the best trades that I have made has to be the trade where i moved pris and ztevens and ended up getting GA and Jobin, GA and Jobin are big parts of the shl.

In all of my league life I have never been part of a trade. Neither have I traded as GM nor have I been traded as a player in any of them. I try to pride myself as a one team player as much as possible and have not even left a team in Free Agency. The last trade I can actually think of was trading my piece of shit car I bought when I moved to Canada for 400 dollars in cash 6 months after buying it for 2000 dollars and 3 months after I spent 3000 dollar on an engine rebuild. The more I think about it the less I want to think about it to be honest.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

I traded my sanity for some challenge couplings specially this past 1 we came back from a 31 down to Chicago one of our biggest rivals my sanity was traded in for some testing time

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

One time I traded numbers with @crutch sister. That was a pretty good trade I think. Took her out on the town a few times, great girl. Looking to make more savvy trades like that.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

In Fantasy Football recently, I traded Cam Newton and a 2021 rookie draft 2nd round pick for 2 first round picks and Eno Benjamin. right now, considering Cam got cut, It's looking pretty damn good. the second I traded away became Rondale Moore, which is a good pick. But one of the firsts i got turned into Jaylen Waddle and the other is yet to be determined. so I'm pretty psyched out of my mind about it all

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

A good trade I made on shl was moving my late first up one pick to grab scruf in s45, it cost me a Reddit third to do but was super worth it especially seeing the players that went after him

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

A trade my team, the Panthers, recently made was for @wumaduce (Cormac Ponaire). This made me and my locker room very happy. Wuma is one of the best people in sim leagues period and I am very happy to be teammates with him on multiple teams.