Create Account

S61 mPT #2- Simulation Heist League 2: Electric Boogaluke

I would put @SDCore outside the door guarding the stash. He's not exceptionally strong or talented at defending things, but one look at his face and the thieves would be sent running for the hills.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

im definitely goin for a home alone type of vibe here. I can’t pretend to be a master planner or some at home engineer, I’m actually quite stupid, so I’m probably throwing thumbtacks all over the floor, broken Christmas ornaments, maybe I’ll hook up some hot plates and turn em on near all the entrances with some tripwire so the would-be criminals fall and burn their fingies and faces. Also if I’m as rich as my SHL bank account I probably hire a body guard or too, I know @DrunkenTeddy would protect me.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

I've probably watched Home Alone 500 times when I was a kid so I know a thing or two about setting up booby traps. I'd set up an intricate security system and monitor it from afar making sure no one would touch my money!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Jokes on them, because I actually just spent all my money on fortnite vbucks so they’re all out of luck unless they’re ant some cool skins or whatever

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

I start my own heist crew. I assemble the best crew of idiots who are willing to try to write some code to steal all of the money from everyone's bank accounts and write a virus into the website without Teddy knowing

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

As a celebrity chef, I have tons of real life money. I will hire a team of IT professionals to work around the clock to defend my hockey bank account. No one fucks with Emeril.

[Image: MJFOsSL.jpg]
 [Image: jVFaBhU.png]

This would easily be some money laundering scheme that I don't know how I would construct yet but I would 100 percent going full breaking bad. Maybe run it through something random like a sports card trading company, laundromats and car washes are over done time to try something else.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

I'd take that money and spend it on automated bots to do jobs like grading PTs, mock drafts, budget etc so that there wouldn't be a need for those jobs.

I'm gonna take the jobs.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I would defend my money by chasing people around with my giant dick. Jack Kanoff is obviously a player thats packing something in his pants and they arent just for more surface area for when he's...well you know. So why not put it to good use

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

I’m making traps, hiring body guards, hiring actual guards, sparing no expense in protecting my cash. Which would probably come close to bankrupting me which would be a pretty crazy twist.

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

How would Aleks Blixtstrom hide his money? Do what any good Scandinavian would do, of course. Hide it in the extreme cold of the North Sea only he could survive.

I’d defend my cash money like any good villain in a video game would. Hide it in the most obvious safe or chest in the most obvious important building. Obviously no one will know where to find it right??

I would defend my stuff using various traps set up around my area like in home alone, and also use martial arts techniques if they get past the traps

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]