Create Account

s61 mPT #3: Trades

The trade I have made has been a signing contract. I have offered my two-way skills for GM's named Evok and Tig. They have offered in exchange 2M-4M in SHL money. I have been happy about my trades.

[Image: salming.png]

I traded my free time for a fictional simulation hockey player character who plays in a fictional simulation hockey league for a fictional simulation hockey team and improves his attributes mostly by writing stuff about the fictional character he is and how he spends his time in the league. Pretty insane, right?

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

I don't trade often. Too much of a hard-ass, really, after getting done over on several trades as a kid. Probably the best trade I made as an adult though, was giving up a few duplicate super rares for a 1st edition chaos emperor dragon to some kid who didn't think it was "practical" to use in his deck (lol). Then konami fucked me by banning it a couple months later. Still, it helped me reach my highest ranking in a yugioh tournament at the time so ... not all bad I guess.

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

So here I was. I traded my good life as a hockey player for a pink pill and became Kpop star look-a-like hockey player, leading junior league in blocks.

[Image: ieNy2MY.jpg]
Not gonna thank anyone

At the start of this year, in the middle of a pandemic, I decided it’d be a good idea to trade a job I was miserable in, but that paid pretty well, for something in an industry I love, but that pays, well not very well comparatively. It’s been a tough year at times, it was a significant pay cut, but at the same time, I actually enjoy my job now and the environment I’m working in, I’m less stressed and feel like I’m doing something worthwhile.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

When I was younger I had a friend that wanted to trade me for some of my pokemon cards, they weren't really special cards and weren't worth anything really but he wanted to put up a GameBoy Pocket and a collection of games. I don't know why he wanted to do this but 20 years later I still have the GameBoy and the games.

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

I traded time from RL away to be a max earner in the SHL and so far it's definitely worth it. Really enjoying the league here and I will hopefully waste some more time in the SHL

[Image: Haschdi.png]

The worst trade I ever made in my life was trading several hundred hours of my late teens and early twenties, along with a few hundred dollars, for the privilege of being upset at League of Legends. Fuck that game.

[40 words]

[Image: zN6tB52.png]

I traded one career for another.  Several times really, but I'm thinking of my trading in my career as a private school French teacher to go into the business world and eventually spend about 12 years in Human Resources before making yet another trade.  I don't regret the trade as it gave me more of the life I wanted outside of my work day, but I did hate giving up a job I loved.  Just one where I had trouble putting food on the table.

As the GM of Winnipeg Jets/Aurora for 9 seasons, I have to say I pretty much win every trade and made the other GMs look like suckers. Because of my deft handling of team assets, the Aurora are in a great position to dominate the league for many seasons to come!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

I just made a trade in the ISFL where we traded with NY for Yellowknife Legend Johnny Hellzapoppin in return for a 10th round pick, there won't be 10 round in the draft so @zaynzk got fleeced (love you)

I once was a general manager in the SHL, believe it or not. While in Manhattan, I made one trade that was very important. I acquired Daniel Merica from Seattle. Daniel Merica would go on to be my co-GM and lead Manhattan to its first ever Challenge Cup victory.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Once when I was a kid collecting baseball cards I made a bunch of trades with a kid from school. He wanted new cards and had old ones from like his dad, got a Babe Ruth card for a Johnny Bench and a whole bunch of others. Sometimes to this day I feel bad about it but kids are kids.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Every weekday except Statutory Holidays I trade 9.5 hours of my life, and a good measure of my sweat and mental energy for enough money to be able to live outside my parents' home. This time, I will never get back. And when the great Cosmic Wizard comes to tally the measure of my time on Earth there will be a reckoning for what has been taken from so many workers throughout the world.

[Image: banes.png]

As General Manager of the Prince George Firebirds, I traded talented but eccentric defenseman Bleak for a hell of a return. It was a long time ago, so I don't remember exactly what I got back, but I do remember that there was a significant bidding war between three teams and the price kept climbing. I think that's when people started to take me seriously as a GM.