Create Account

S61 PT#4- Attributes

prompt 1

With these stat changes it's best to have attributes really low (8-9) or really high (18-19), unless it's 20 then oof. I have a couple of attributes at 20 unfortunately, but most are 18-19 or under 10 so I think overall I'd be ok. My player would instantly turn into a bit of a goon/agitator with 50 fighting and aggression + 80 bravery, not sure if that's a good thing but it could be I guess. I tried to build an offensive forward who isn't a defensive liability, so let's see if that's still the case. Looks like I would have 71 dread and 71 stickchecking so I should be able to hold my own defensively. I would have 81 or 91 in most offensive attributes like passing or getting open which is nice, and perhaps the biggest change is that I have 90 shooting range now but only 2 in puckhandling. So I guess this means my player has to shoot the moment he touches the puck or he will turn it over. Oh no. I think I've seen this one before. ABORT ABORT ABORT

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Prompt 2

For now my build up has been frozen, since I am in my 4th season. And for now I really do not have one particular idea how my player will look after five or ten seasons. Overall my aim is to built two-way winger. I want to help team at both ends of the ice. Score goals, make assists and play some defence if needed. I know that for now I need to work harder to build up my defence ratings. Physical ratings for now is not the best either. I know that I will have a lot of points to spend build up wise when I will go up to SHL, I have some small ideas what will be first things that work with but overall I think it will be free roll and in the end I will have totally different player than I imagined at the start of my career.

**156 words**

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

Prompt 2:

While Andreas Kvalheim is now quite deep into regression, he still retains several of the key hallmarks and attributes which once made him the league's top two way player. Kvalheim has always been a well-rounded player, with a relatively equal distribution of TPE into the top offensive, defensive and physical attributes. Currently, Kvalheim has 18s in getting open, puckhandling, offensive read, checking, defensive read, balance and strength. While this might be close to the meta build for FHM, Kvalheim has maintained these strengths and this style of play throughout his entire career. Recently, Kvalheim has been working hard on his skating in an effort to avoid losing that step that many of the older players seem to do. With other players stepping up to carry the offensive load for the Renegades, Kvalheim has also been freed up to play a more physical style more akin to his play before the switch to FHM.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Prompt 2 because I'm too lazy to reshuffling a build

Since switching to forward my goal with Klompus was to make a fantastic speedy forward. I pushed Speed all the way up to 20 after seeing some success in Manhattan last season but this season with the team struggling, well... so has Klompus. This plays into the idea that a 20 doesn't really help but what would help is figuring out what secondary attributes I need to focus on. Klompus is flirting with a couple 19s in getting open, offensive read and 17/18 in other important attributes. I think the next off-season is going to be a matter of boosting the main complimentary attributes further and then from there banking just to make sure I'm able to fight off regression because that is only a few more seasons away for me. I could also boost defensive attributes as Klompus is nearly leading the league in shots blocked and could use the extra muscle. If Manhattan is able to grow then Klompus could be a real threat with some stars around him.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Prompt 2: The three FHM attributes I've ended up focusing on with Parmborg are Strength, Defensive Awareness and Puck Handling or Parm Handling as I like to call it! My goal in FHM on this current player as one of the highest tpe fwds on the team is to control the game and posession on offense and be the go-to guy in the defensive zone in terms of responsibility and shutting down the opponents top line. I've found you need to have a good strength rating to be effective in both zones, you need to be able to retain the puck and also be able to read the play and react. I have numerous stats at 18 and am pretty well rounded also having good checking, off awareness, getting open, etc. As I regress I will maintain high strength, def awareness, puck handling as well as other to maintain this well rounded game which doesnt make me a star but I think helps my team win games. On my next player if I make one I will probably go with a sniper type with high getting open, shooting accuracy and off awareness.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I will be responding to Prompt two because I have no creativity.

I have always envisioned HLO to be a two-way setup man, do there are some stats that definitely stand out as more important in FHM.

Puckhandling: This is a big one for me. I think tl be able to really be a top notch player you need to be able to handle the puck ane be creative on the fly.

Passing: obviously since HLO is more of a setup man, this one is real important.

Checking: another key stat that really is required in FHM if you want to be anything but a liability defensively.

Stickchecking: ive always imagined HLO to play with a bit of an edge, but the stick work is what he excells at. Its his bread and butter defensively.

Balance and Strength: these ones go together for me. Stay upright, win those puck battles and being able to out manouver or out muscle your opponent is right up HLOs alley.

Bravery: HLO is the kind of player that ks not afraid to get into the dirty areas of the rink. He has the attitude of a grinder and puts his body out on the line in order to make plays.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Prompt 1

The freaky Friday incident leaves Jimmy Wagner elite in most skills, the 18s and 19s carrying him far. Unfortunately he also is the league's worst at getting open so despite how good he is with the puck on his stick and how well he understands the game he never gets passed to. The only way Wagner is able to make an impact with the puck is by forcing turnovers, which would happen in spades. Warped Wagner has some of the league's best physicals as well as defensive read and checking allowing him to shut down the league's best day in and day out. When those turnovers happen he makes them count as well with his top of the line speed, acceleration, and dangles. Much of this is neutralized in the new league though, as the fighting and aggression numbers are also off the charts so Jimmy is constantly thwarted by the rows of opposing players lining up to fight him and the rest of the league.

169 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Its really funny because my player pretty much stays the same. Because I have most of my attributes in the upper teens. I stay a prety strong player. Because of my player is built, I pretty much stay an offensive juggernaut like I am. My ability to read and get open both turn into 81's, so that's pretty good for me. I am able to get open at least. My range of shooting and accuracy are awful however as my accuracy only is a 21 because of restrictions on defenseman shooting range (I blame HO). My defense actually isn't terrible with most of it sitting the 71's. My player is still slow, as are most skaters in the SHL so that doesn't change much. I do have a 71 in stamina so with these back and to backs and what not I won't die out which is good. I think my player pretty much stays the same but that's what you get when you're in the 1300's for total TPE.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

prompt 2:

oh yeah man i love this player task or is it point task i have never really been sure i think it is point task but anyway back to the topic that we were talking about yes let's talk about attributes in franchise hockey manager specifically the fifth game in the franchise hockey manager series yes great game well kind of ok game if i am being honest but everyone knows that the most important attribute has got to be fighting like what else are peoples players supposed to be doing out there playing hockey? nah fam it's all about dropping the gloves like have you ever heard of the saying drop the gloves to stop the puck? me neither honestly but i think @micool132 and @Z-Whiz would really appreciate the new saying that they could now say all over the locker room whenever someone asks for any build advice so i think that would be good right @hotdog oh my god writing pts on mobile is actually the worst how can any one do this consistently i would actually go ia

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

Uh, I get 90 shot blocking, 50 aggression and 50 fighting. You better watch out, cuz these hands are rated E for everyone. I am not a Goon, I am not an Enforcer, I am not an Agitator. I am what you call a Smashmouth. I may get tossed every game, but at least one jaw will be broken. And that will one hundred percent NOT be mine. It will be yours. Even if my temperament becomes a 51, I will swing for the fences. I did not spend all my life so far training in karate, muay thai, and lethwei for nothing. You will be catching hands, heads, AND ice-skating blade enchanced legs. The Head Office said it was done for parity. I am sure they never imagined that all hell would break loose and people will just start smashing each other on the rink walls and then settle it in fistfights. But I always have. And I will do it. You have all been warned!

I guess I'll do some history of how I thought I would try to build my player when I joined the league a year and a half ago. I kinda thought it would be easy to get to be super OP for whatever reason, so I wanted to build some insane monster of  Two Way forward who could score and smash the shit outta the opposing team. Well low and behold that is a lot harder to say than to do. Since I was never a top earner I had to really change my goals and roles for a while. I decided I would fully commit to being a team player and pushing for attributes that my team could use at the time, like I made myself a center for a season because the Kraken were short one. Right now in the SHL I am having the best season I've ever had between both leagues. So I am currently trying to push to be a better scoring Forward, regardless of what the Cuda might need lol. I kinda just want to see Panda Panico score big for a while.

[Image: panico.png]

Code:
Prompt 2
The most important attributes, to me, especially in my aging career, are the ones that will allow me to keep playing the game and staying on the ice for as long as possible. For me, clearly, it is the defensive ones, especially the shot blocking. I may not be the biggest defenseman ever, and I may never be the fastest, but if I can play smarter and find myself in the right position to block a shot then I think that I have proven some utility and could still play at a high level. As I get older, I think you will see (if you haven't already) that my offensive prowess is taking a backseat to being a lockdown defenseman that can take on the opposition's best player and hopefully win more than I lose. If I can still play some meaningful defensive hockey then I can extend my career and hopefully go down as one of the hardest working players in the league. I know that is a long shot but if someday I can even be mentioned in the same breath as the great defensive idols of the league then I will consider that a win.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

Quote:Written Task: Talk about the FHM attributes you value in your player. What are you looking to train over the season. Over your career? What kind of player do you want to ultimately build and how do you want your player to be remembered. If you are regressing, feel free to look ahead to a future player of yours or reflect on the player you once were.(150+ words)

I had originally envisioned Adam Barron to be a two way defenseman, one that can play big minutes at both ends of the ice and maintain strong possession numbers throughout the season.

Then, because I was going to be paired long-term with Slip McScruff in Winnipeg (a defender that's very defensive oriented) I decided to build Adam into a defender that focuses on offense more than defense. That was the plan until this very last season, where I decided in regression I'd actually go ahead and become that original defenseman that I planned from the jump.

So now, the plan is to have offense and defense valued about even for the next few seasons and then eventually fade out the offense and just be a dependable old timer when I’m deep in regression. I figure that’ll maximize my effectiveness as I get older and spend less minutes on the ice per game.

The weird thing is I think a balanced build is actually your best chance at putting up points, so that’s a relief.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

I want my player to be remembered as the ultimate team player as well as just a proven winner after they have hung up their skates. Also being a prolific point scorer without being a huge liability in the own end as well as not being afraid to have some puck battles in front of the crease. As for which attributes I would like to have quite high during my career I would say it is: Strength, Checking, Balance, Defensive Read, Offensive Read, Getting Open as well as Stick checking. I don't wanna see my fighting rating and aggression rating ever higher than 5. So overall I am just going for quite a balanced approach for a player who is able to be a true 200 feet player and not getting smoked in the faceoff circle by opposing centres who knows maybe I will focus a bit more on hitting once my player has entered the big leagues.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

ISFL Affiliate PT

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]