Create Account

S61 mPT #4- Heroes

Reflecting back on the infancy of Marner’s SHL and SMJHL career he looked up to his older teammate in Newfoundland Ryuuji Minamino @Nhamlet . Ryuuji was one of the most offensively dominant players of his time in the junior and was someone Marner wanted to emulate on the ice. Now they have teamed up once again in Chicago hoping to win another championship together.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2021, 05:03 AM by wumaduce.)

Ignore

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Vaseline Podcalzone looked up to Ryuuji Minamino because he was an offensive stud for the Berserkers, but more importantly, he was a terrific locker room leader who wore that C and did the Zerkers proud.

WC: 35

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

My SHL hero was Viktor Marius / Karey. It was due partly just because I really liked the name but also because when I joined he was THE guy on the Stampede roster for their championship runs, the team I wanted to join.

Rinky McDangle entered the league in Season 59 and was offered a contract by the Colorado Raptors.  When he got to the Locker Room it seemed pretty obvious that Noel Blanchet was a very consistent player and producer.  He was also a center as was Rinky.  So Rinky care fully studies Noel's attributes and tried to emulate his success.  Thanks Noel !!!

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

i modeled my player off of the league's eminent twf at the time who is now a defenseman and that is eko van hotdog otter @hotdog thank you hotdog

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Aidan Richan is the player I modeled Parker Smeb after, one of the top two way defenders of his era and at his peak the best defender in the league. I've won 1 Scott Stevens and 2 FHM D-Man of the year awards so I think overall I've done a pretty good job. I've also had the luxury of playing on the easier engine for top players to produce and having an extremely lengthy career due to modern era regression.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

i model my game after famous male adult video actor billy herrington because he really knows how to run a locker room as a super jacked man who demands authority

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

I actually decided at an early stage that I wanted to model my game after a couple of players after they both won awards: Andreas Kvalheim winning multiple Jeff Dar Awards immediately gave me some ideas about how I wanted to play and what should have been Michael Scarn’s MVP season cemented that I wanted to be a player that did everything well and be a strong two-way center that the Platoon needed.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2021, 07:01 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

A young and zestful #A-Rye Izzy looked up to Dragon Legend Maxine Bouchard! Per Esa..WT was in charge of looking after me .. I’m proud to say that under his watch I never overdosed, got caught with hookers or went back to rehab … @Weretarantula was a great mentor!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I only spent my rookie season in the J with him, although he’s still a regular presence in the St Louis locker room for the rest of my time there, and still now, the player I looked up to most was Colin Lambert @rum_ham . As a fellow D-man, I tried to look at how he built his player cos he was just so damn good. But more than that, he wasn’t just a leader on the ice, he was the definition of a locker room leader. Always active, happy to help anyone or answer any questions, no matter how obvious to someone of his experience. Even though I sadly never got to wear a letter in STL, I did my best to model myself after this absolute pro.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

the one and only person i look up to is lee the flea. The amount of criminal things this mad gets away with is insane and he should be more respected as the true chaotic evil person that he is.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

When I joined the league in S17 there was a young SHL player who I noticed in the sim and kept seeing his name around the site, that was the great Riko Muerto! I think he was about 3-4 seasons ahead of me and I remember watching him and thinking this guy is doing it right, he was a hard working well respected member with a great player and he also wrote amazing play by plays. I definitely learned a lot from watching how he handled himself on and off the ice, he may not have known it but he was a role model for a young Esa Anrikkanen. @Muerto

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Oh i gotta say i been looking up too Kappa Kappa since coming too this leauge it is shame he is hanging up the skates so early in what could be an amazing carreer for the young player. We will miss you Kappa Kappa

Quote:
Citadelles

I didn't really seek out to copy anyone, nor did I have an eye on anyone or anything, but it was nice to get some advice from Jon St. Ark the whalers GOAT

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska