Create Account

S61 SMJHL PT#4 - Pre-game playlist

1. The first song on the playlist would be Erase Your Social by Lil Uzi Vert; I think that this song is good to have for the player's to hear that social media needs to be erased and that they need to focus on their game and not what other people think of them.
2. The second song on the list would be Wit It by Gunna. This song show cases that we are wit it, which is winning in our case. We always want to win and win doing every thing right and dominating the other team.
3. The third song on the list would be Stick Talk by Future. This song will really talk about using our hockey sticks and get us in the mode to be able to be at our best with our sticks in our hands.
4. The fourth song on the list would be Litty by Tory Lanez and Meek Mill. This song will help us stay lit during the game and not have our spirits hurt if we do not get off to a hot start and to remind us that there are three full periods to play.
5. The fifth song on the list would be Get Right Whicha by Migos. This song will let the the goal scoring know we will be right with them to put the puck in the back of the net.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Song One: Crazy B*tch by Buckcherry
Song Two: Stronger by Kanye West
Song Three: Boneless by Steve Aioki
Song Four: Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes
Song Five: Till I Collapse by Eminem

Coming in with a good mix of genres, all of the songs on the Elk’s pre-game list are absolute bangers. You start with Crazy B*tch by BUCKcherry, because it really a PT by me if i don't make an Elk pun? Then you have your typical pump up / not giving up songs like Stronger and Till I Collapse. Mixed in you have two songs which always get me pumped up before or during a game. Boneless is a hockey and EDM classic played at most games nowadays. Seven Nation Army is a bit older but still a song I'd run through a wall too when that guitar hits.

If you wanna get pumped up before a game all you have to do is sneak into the Elks LR before a game and you will be ready to shred.

Quote:174 Words

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

To start, I like to go with a classic pump-up song, Eminem’s Till I Collapse. It starts off pretty soft and then slowly builds up, bringing you along with it as you go from resting state to being ready to kick somebody’s ass. Second is Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne’s Let It Rock. Great way to get the adrenaline flowing for the game. Sometimes I like to go with just the instrumental version if I’m looking to get really ready. Another good hype song to get you in the mood to play is KJ-52’s Gameface featuring Kb and Soul Glow Activator. For hype songs, I think that loud electronic music works really well, with a strong beat to get you into it. Fourth song on my list is Big K.R.I.T.’s See Me On Top, which I found from a Jon Bois video. It’s fun to listen to and really gets you in the mood to do something impressive. Finally, my all-time favorite pump-up song. It comes from my childhood, when I would go to Nationals games with my father. This song would play before every game right before they announced the game’s lineup. They played the same song at my university before football games, and it’s very popular so I guess that’s no surprise. The song is Thunderstruck by AC/DC. No other song has the ability to get me as pumped up to knock somebody out as this one. Perfection.

Code:
240 words

The Regina Elk love getting hyped up before games. The playlist I've put together is scream rap. The following 5 songs will get the blood flowing and all the players energized prior to the game.

Song #1: Jasiah - Surfs Up

"SURFS UP! HERE COME THE BEACH BOYS!" Regina may not have any beaches, but this song will still get you absolutely pumped. The "Beach Boys" in the song can be imagined as the group of Regina players, promoting teamwork and chemistry. It's the perfect starter song to set the tone for the next songs.

Song #2: XANAKIN SKYWOK - Free Fire

This song is the perfect tempo for warmups. You can't not rip top cheese with this song playing.

Song #3: XANAKIN SKYWOK - Shimmy!

"The Name Game" is sampled at the beginning of the song, which adds some groove to it before keeping up the hype. This ensures that the Elk don't lose their style or creativity before the enter a game.

Song #4: MERCYKILL - Bad Habits

A nice song that the entire team can scream to.

Song #5: Yun Head - Ice Cream Truck

The perfect song to cap off the playlist. Who doesn't love ice cream?

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

1. Welcome to Jurassic park

This song is played just before getting on the ice. It hypes the team and plays with the Raports theme. The coach starts the song 8 minutes before game time.

2. Eye of the Tiger
On team movie night the team watched Rocky III.  The team was hyped by the movie so ever since they are listening to Eye of the Tiger in the locker room.

3.All I do is win

One day the coach read a book about positive reinforcement. He wants the team to have a positive mindset and visualize the wins. So he makes the team listen to All I do is win every game, with the hope that it will give them a winner mindset.

4.Hakariare - Burnout syndromes

The coaching staff wanted to make the Japanese players feel welcomed. So he plays a Japanese song from a popular sports anime in the locker room. 

5.Tilleadh Gu Mo Thir

The captain Angus Mcfive XVIII plays this song every game. He is the only one that understands the Gaelic song but it really hypes him up. The boys have recently started to sing along and it makes the captain happy.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

ISFL Welfare