Create Account

S61 mPT#5- Snacks

snack huh? ok so because it's kinda worldwide here so i think my most fav snack is macaroons, i'm not usually eat that a lot cause of the price, and try to make it and didn't work well, but yeah gonna be my fav snack, and churros too!!!!

My first job in IL (and the first job I had while I was on this site), I worked for Ferrara Candy Company. I had to eat about a half pound to a pound of gelatin a day for quality control. I desperately wish I was joking. The only two gummy snacks I wish I could have eaten but never could were gummy blue sharks and gummy cola bottles. They're such unique flavors in the gummy world, and they're unmistakably THAT candy versus anything else. Thus, they remain my favorite sweets.

Easy, Doritos. Doritos are top tier snack food, and probably one of the best chips ever created. In terms of my favorite flavor, it's either Cool Ranch, Sweet Chili Heat or Bold BBQ. Kind of hard to choose which one is my favorite, but I can definitely smash any of these bags by myself at any time of day.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

What kind of snack are we talking about here?

Salty: Pretzels or Puffed White Cheddar Popcorn do the trick every time.

Chocolatey?: Peanut M&Ms are goat level snack to eat while doing something.

I always have Wintergreen Altoids hanging around

Drink? Raspberry Lime Spindrift. Subtle flavor, tight bubbles, no added sugar.

Stoned munchie food? Graham crackers, peanut butter, honey and sea salt.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Thorny is a hard hitter and needs all the protein he can get. Beef Jerky, Salmon Jerky, Chicken Jerky, Pork Jerky, Hot rods and trail mix.

My favorite snack has got to be string cheese. It's delciious, it's fun to eat, and it's tasty. Unless you get the wrong brand and it's just salty. Salty string cheese isn't very good.

For me it'd be a tie between Hickory Sticks and beef jerky. For jerky, I'm not a fan of sweet, so make it salty and savoury.

Hickory Sticks are a shoestring potato snack that's seasoned with salt, onion powder, and paprika, among other things probably, and its great.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

I'm gonna go with poutine, it's a Canadian favorite, you can get a bunch of different varieties like pulled pork, bacon, or just regular poutine. With the right fries and gravy you get an incredible snack. It is a bit much to make yourself, but it's a great one if you have time or are near somewhere with good poutine.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Chili-Cheese Fritos. Why? Fritos have that godlike crunch on their own, but taste like garbage. Add in a spicy tangy flavor with some cheesy goodness and you made those garbage crunchy chips into some tasty wonderful thing.

[Image: panico.png]

my favorite snack of all time is goldfish. It has an immaculate flavor profile that makes me cry of happiness every time I bite the head off of one of those tiny maggot fish, pretending I am the superior being with every crunch.

[Image: Bjorn_Bjorn_Sig.png]
[Image: bjornswedengif.gif]

I am a big fan of the cinema, and with that, I have an eternal adoration for authentic movie theatre popcorn. It's a bit of an issue - the home popped microwave stuff just doesn't do it for me.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

My favourite snakc is probably something small like a kit kat or maybe an ice cream on a hot day. I try to avoid snacks these days as I get older but sometimes just need 1.

[36 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

My favorite snack is probably Snyder's jalapeno flavored pretzel bits. I'm not a huge fan of hard pretzels, but these are crushed up chunks from their larger pretzels. The bite-sized shape of them make them extremely satisfying to crunch on. The jalapeno flavor is also some of the best I've ever had on a snack. Not too spicy, not too sweet, just the right amount of kick to down a whole bag in a single sitting.

WC: 80

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

The greatest snack I've ever had was whilst vacationing in Trinidad. Taking a taxi to the beach our cab driver asked if we'd ever had "Doubles" we had not. He pulled over to a side vendor and got us to buy some. Holy fuck it was delicious and I dream about it every now and again.

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

Popcorn is probably my favourite snack, any type of popcorn really. You can get it buttered at the movies, throw some caramel and/or cheese in there, and so much more. The possibilities are endless really.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]