Create Account

S61 Pro/Am Graphics Tournament: Teams
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2021, 01:19 AM by Carpy48.)

Now that everyone's been confirmed its finally time to release the teams. All pros should have received a message from Carpy by now with the material they'll get to work with (and to keep secret until the deadline).

Teams: (Amateur / Pro) 

Team 1: @.bojo / @Kyamprac
Team 2: @Aleris / @Amidships
Team 3: @BLBertrand / @Evil_AllBran
Team 4: @Capt_Blitzkrieg / @Drokeep
Team 5: @CptGoosar / @rum_ham
Team 6: @"FormuleUn" / @sulovilen
Team 7: @KaleSalad / @High Stick King
Team 8: @kentakira / @Accka
Team 9: @mer / @hewasajazzman
Team 10: @Michiganonymous / @Nokazoa
Team 11: @Mike Izzy / @OrbitingDeath
Team 12: @Mook / @Ragnar
Team 13: @Nike / @"Neonlime"
Team 14: @Patty / @sköldpaddor
Team 15: @Sburbine / @Merica
Team 16: @Vaxlare / @sve7en

Submission deadline is a week from today Sunday, September 26th at midnight EST. Voting will begin the next day. 

Please send myself the submissions either here @Ruggsy or on discord (Ruggsy#7042)

(refresher on the rules for the pro's)

Content:

Each sig needs to include a render of a former SHL player who is now in the SHL Hall of Fame, that player's name and respective HoF class. If you don't know which render a player used, simply pick one you think would fit. You can alternatively use a GM who is in the HoF if you like.

The final sig must not exceed 500 pixels in any direction. Everything else about the signature is up to you, be creative and make it look like a special HoF sig.

Good luck everyone!

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Submission deadline is tonight!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]