Create Account

A michael fitted gurantee

We live our whole lives for this moment this is the biggest stage there is game 7 in the frozen tundra there's nothing like it nothing makes men on a boy's like this period it did if only I had a chance to have another chance of doing this but tonight is the only time I know I'll ever get a chance to make myself a legend or my teammates make themselves legends for each of us this is a moment in time that we will never forget.I only hope that the rest of my teammates laid on the line I know the same way I will because I'll be goddamn if I leave anything out there except my jock strap and my fucking nuts cause boys this is what we live for this is what we train all season for this is what we grow up and fucking dream about it is time for the Tampa Bay barracuda to take the next step it is time to get to the conference finals and I'll be goddamn to some team from Baltimore takes that for me. It's been a long time coming for us to get this far I mean I was drafted a long time ago I'm a journey but at this point and I'm finally tasting the playoffs finally getting a chance to show the league what I can do on a contending team contending team and I'm not gonna let my people down I refuse I will not be beaten I swear to God all my life I will have the greatest God damn game of my life.So this goes on to every fan and Tampa no matter where you are where this game's played I want you there at the TV the arena the fucking parking lot your mom's basement I want you giving me a hell yeah every time I touch the Puck every time I dangle every time I yell to fuck the penalties. And there's aint no bad blood to Baltimore I want to sleep salute ya you took it to game 7 we're division rivals but seriously go fuck yourselves I hate all of you but I respect you but fuck you and I'm not playing this is my game I will not lose game 7 I'm out here bitch and I swear to God I promise a hat trick to the vehicyeah I promise a hatchet in a Van's attempt I promise a fucking hattrit's a fucking hat trick.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Why didn’t y’all play G7 with Texas and Chicago

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2021, 04:23 AM by hockeyiscool.)

10-03-2021, 01:58 AMfishy Wrote: Why didn’t y’all play G7 with Texas and Chicago
most people on our team were out and about doing stuff at the time of the sim so we wanted to be able to enjoy it or be bummed together at a time that worked better for us.

10-03-2021, 01:58 AMfishy Wrote: Why didn’t y’all play G7 with Texas and Chicago
I like to tease

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

10-02-2021, 11:56 PMFitted2106 Wrote: We live our whole lives for this moment this is the biggest stage there is game 7 in the frozen tundra there's nothing like it nothing makes men on a boy's like this period it did if only I had a chance to have another chance of doing this but tonight is the only time I know I'll ever get a chance to make myself a legend or my teammates make themselves legends for each of us this is a moment in time that we will never forget.I only hope that the rest of my teammates laid on the line I know the same way I will because I'll be goddamn if I leave anything out there except my jock strap and my fucking nuts cause boys this is what we live for this is what we train all season for this is what we grow up and fucking dream about it is time for the Tampa Bay barracuda to take the next step it is time to get to the conference finals and I'll be goddamn to some team from Baltimore takes that for me.  It's been a long time coming for us to get this far I mean I was drafted a long time ago I'm a journey but at this point and I'm finally tasting the playoffs finally getting a chance to show the league what I can do on a contending team contending team and I'm not gonna let my people down I refuse I will not be beaten I swear to God all my life I will have the greatest God damn game of my life.So this goes on to every fan and Tampa no matter where you are where this game's played I want you there at the TV the arena the fucking parking lot your mom's basement I want you giving me a hell yeah every time I touch the Puck every time I dangle every time I yell to fuck the penalties. And there's aint no bad blood to Baltimore I want to sleep salute ya you took it to game 7 we're division rivals but seriously go fuck yourselves I hate all of you but I respect you but fuck you and I'm not playing this is my game I will not lose game 7 I'm out here bitch and I swear to God I promise a hat trick to the vehicyeah I promise a hatchet in a Van's attempt I promise a fucking hattrit's a fucking hat trick.

Pay this man with [20% BONUS] ^

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

You mean, the inevitable series loss to Steelhawks

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

This aged well.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

10-03-2021, 03:52 PMZoone16 Wrote: This aged well.

no it didnt

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]