Create Account

[DOUBLE MEDIA] Two Old Farts
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2021, 03:08 PM by bbp.)

Two Old Farts

The S62 SMJHL draft features the recreation of two members who had storied pasts in the SHL. Cuffy and bbp.

Cuffy

Cuffy is perhaps the user with the most prolific history of the three users covered in this article. He served as an SMJHL GM with St. Louis and an as an assistant GM. He likely had other positions which I forget... He has been around for a very very long time. His most renowned players include Zach Cuff and Jim Lahey (Who was a key defenseman for the Renegades in their 20's championships).

Cuffy's new player, Jack Cuff, is an offensively focused player. However I believe that Cuffy will likely develop into what his drafting team wants from him. He is a good team guy and likely will mesh well with with any locker room.

In terms of potential I could see him peaking as a 2nd line winger in the SHL but he may not reach that on a strong team. Hes a very safe bet at the SMJHL level.

1) Newfoundland Berserkers

He is a Newfie. He has a history with the team. He even signed with the team late last season. Would be ridiculous seeing him elsewhere. I expect them to move assets to acquire the right pick to get Cuffy.

2) St. Louis Scarecrows

Okay he did GM them... Maybe it's reasonable to see him in a crowds jersey once more. However the current team likely bares no resemblance to his old side.

Bbp

Bbp's newest player is... Russian... I forget his name. He is a offensive winger focused entirely on shooting the puck. This harkens back to a previous player of his, Alexandre Daigle, who had 99 shooting and 50 passing in the old sim. While this build strategy was eventually adopted by entire teams and discovered to be game breaking... Bbp tried it alone well before anyone, or himself, realized the potential. Daigle was a part of multiple Texas Renegades championship teams. Bbp as a user served as an assistant GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows and coach of the Texas Renegades. Finally his most recent player was Niccolo Livius known for rocking 20 fighting and gooning it up for primarily Newfoundland in juniors than signed as a FA with San Fran where he played a number of seasons. Livius retired when he could not find a contract.

Bbp's potential at the junior level is high. His previous player slowly built up resulting in a long junior career. He could be a solid investment for a junior side... Though his SHL potential is limited.

Teams:

1) Team that doesn't spam me to update.

I'm simply going to be slowly updating. I won't care what you want me to do with my build and I won't be active in any sort of LR, maybe I'll hop in during playoff runs. I'm doing this to have some stats to look at... Not for this to become a chore.

2) Recent expansion teams

I'd love to hop into a new team and be part of building up with the organization. Since I'll be in juniors for the full time... Would be an added bit of fun.

Words 525

[Image: livius.gif]

@

@Cuffy

Old farts could potentially taste #delicious
+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

10-23-2021, 03:07 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Old farts could potentially taste #delicious
+1

How fart could be old? I mean it blends in the air

10-24-2021, 02:54 AMkikish18 Wrote:
10-23-2021, 03:07 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Old farts could potentially taste #delicious
+1

How fart could be old? I mean it blends in the air

You are breathing Alexander the Greats farts.

10-24-2021, 10:57 AMbbp Wrote:
10-24-2021, 02:54 AMkikish18 Wrote: How fart could be old? I mean it blends in the air

You are breathing Alexander the Greats farts.

Someone in the world probably does

if its possible we get drafted together that would be best case ontario

10-24-2021, 04:50 PMCuffy Wrote: if its possible we get drafted together that would be best case ontario

There are best things in Ontario?

10-25-2021, 04:37 AMbbp Wrote:
10-24-2021, 04:50 PMCuffy Wrote: if its possible we get drafted together that would be best case ontario

There are best things in Ontario?
Rickyism
But no nothing good about ontario lmao