Create Account

Petition to move Fantasy Drafts to Discord

10-26-2021, 12:52 PMJKortesi81 Wrote:
10-26-2021, 11:01 AMLordBirdman Wrote: Personally, I don't really see the point.  If you can go on discord to make a pick surely you can go on the site to make a pick.  I do agree that pings on discord would be more helpful, and as Nhamlet suggested we should get everyone to join the general SHL discord to make this possible.

Getting a discord notification on my phone is a *lot* better when i'm busy at work or something than having to go check the site and see if I have a message. And half the time i don't even get the message, or the notification that they tagged me.

It's incredibly superior, not everyone can jump on the site "quick" at times, and it doesn't always go well on mobile.

I wouldn't call it flat out superior. You can get email notifications when you are pmd on site (or tagged), and those notifications can go straight to your phone as a consequence.

I'm not denying that discord is easier or better for you, but it's not strictly better for everyone. Not everyone has discord on their work PC or phone either in the same way not everyone can log on to site at work

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petition to move Fantasy Drafts to Discord - by PremierBromanov - 10-26-2021, 01:32 PM