Create Account

Petition to move Fantasy Drafts to Discord

01-11-2022, 12:15 PMSburbine Wrote:
01-11-2022, 12:08 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: while we communicate daily on discord, there's a reason we still have a website and it's not necessarily to cater to people who dont want to use discord. They server two entirely different functions, one of those being an easily traversable record of data (most of that communication). the website is sorted and stored and easily accessible at any time. Discord isn't really made for that, for the same reason that you can use Slack at work for communication but not for long term storage or logic.
The official picks would still have to be put on the forum by the group manager. I do agree with Lev though, at the very least we need to make using discord for fantasy more accessable. A lot of people's forum names are nowhere close to their discord names and can be hard to find, I have this issue a lot when I'm updating and need to contact someone with issues with their player.

its also a little difficult to message people if you dont share a server or cant find them in a server you're in. Lot of folks have like 4 names

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Petition to move Fantasy Drafts to Discord - by PremierBromanov - 01-11-2022, 12:56 PM