Create Account

[2x Draft Media] Letter of Apology
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2021, 12:14 AM by Dhoop.)

[Image: JETS_PERREAULT_WEB_TUES_thumbnail_1280x720.png]

It is my strong and most sincere apologies for this years mock draft. I truly am ashamed of the horrendous lack of skill and knowledge. I put in the time and effort only to screw each and everyone one of  my fellow S63 Draft classmates. From the deepest parts of my heart, I am sorry. With this being said, I am officially resigning from my position as Mock Draft Master and officially taking part in a 25 step Mock Draft Addicts Anonymous program. I feel it is only fair I also forgo accepting any of the 0 TPE I earned from this mock draft assignment. I have not only let my classmates down but the whole community. I promise that I will not reach out to DET or Carolina with any anger for actively head hunting me and my mock board. I will refrain from any lash out or foul play. Again, I am truly sorry for my inability to mind read the absurd trades and will promise to seek help with this in my upcoming MDAA program. I also would like to take this time to apologize all the GM's for given you all false hope at drafting me as I ranked myself so low. Maybe on my recreate! Again my deepest apologies to my classmates again, and good luck with your new clubs.

My Mock:                                                            Actual Draft

1. Ivan Lacksamus                                            1. Ergo Nomic
2. Ergo Nomic                                                    2. Lesgo Brandon
3. Tim Riggins                                                    3. San-Sam Emerson
4. Lesgo Brando                                                4. Drakocarr Sunazzo
5. San-sam Emerson                                        5. Rand al'Thor
6. Chris McZehrl Jr.                                            6. Sisyphus Embros                                   
7. Rand al'Thor                                                  7. Bilbo Baggins
8. Bodhi Utah                                                      8. Tim Riggins
9. Bilbo Baggins                                                  9. LaCarpetron Dukemarriot
10. Brian Brettski                                                10. Ivan Lacksamus
11. Dexter Kirk                                                    11. Bohdi Utah
12. Drakocarr Sunazzo                                      12. Brain Brettski
13. Brent Ashe II                                                  13. Valters Denisova
14. LaCarpetron Dukemarriot                              14. Dexter Kirk
15. Ben Moinet                                                    15. Sam Azjha
16. Rolf Korhonen                                                16. Hardcastle
17. Jack Cuff                                                        17. Emerson Porzingis
18. Konstantin Strelka                                          18. Devin Williams II
19. Valters Denisova                                            19. Rolf Korhonen
20. Sam Azjha                                                      20. Brent Ashe II
21. Ulyana Mironova                                            21. Alix Nunez
22. Mateo Lavoie                                                  22. Chris McZehrl Jr.
23. Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson                                23. Chris Chelios Jr.
24. Sisyphus Embros                                            24. Bubba Tree
25. Pinger Dinger                                                  25. Lucas Arnold
26. Evert Jansson                                                  26. Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson
27. Marsels Antilope                                              27. Grey Rosey
28. Bobby Taylor                                                    28. Evert Jannson

0 Total PTS......

I'm sorry :(

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

If it's any consolation, Regina did pick the guy you mocked us to pick in the first round, we just had to move up because 7 messed everything up.

I blame 7 for this

[Image: lespoils.gif]

10-30-2021, 12:26 AMlespoils Wrote: If it's any consolation, Regina did pick the guy you mocked us to pick in the first round, we just had to move up because 7 messed everything up.

I blame 7 for this

Me before the draft "Sorry guys, I'm ruining all the mocks."

F

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I blame no one but myself .... Step 1 of 25 MDAA!

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium