Create Account

S62 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions

Hi, I’m Mutedfaith and I’m your PT head!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

Only S62 SMJHL Rookies (S63 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, November 14th @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Hi cal you cutie, you already know me silly goose but for any who don't know me allow me to introduce myself. My name is Viktor and I am a trans man who lives in Maryland. I'm a huge ice hockey fan and the Capitals are my team. I work at a vape shop right now. My player is Drakocarr Sunazzo he is my 11 billionth player on SHL as I've been on the site since November 2010, which just seems to be getting further and further away for some reason. So uh thanks for reading this and thank you for a sweet sweet tep.

Need a sig :-/

I'd say I an decently well known, but in case you do not know my name is WildfireMicro. I love sim leagues and video games and I am here again to win a few titles. I also know a lot of wrestling and sports trivia, for example did you know that the reason the NFL Hall of Fame game is in Canton is because the league was formed there?

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Hi folks. I'm a native of western New York who was transplanted to North Carolina long before I ever saw the SHL. This is my third attempt at the SHL and fourth attempt at SIM sports in general. I enjoy treating SIM sports with a sense of humor, never wanting to take it too seriously. That said, I want to work to build a successful player who works well with the other players he shares the ice with. I'm at least casually interested in tactics and do own FHM 6.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Hello Mutedfaith! It is a pleasure to pseudo meet you and thank you for the pleasant prompt.

Hello and good time appropriate greeting to anyone who decides to take some time to read this! My name is Tesla and I am at this point an experienced sim league member I would say as a GM over in the ISFL who is coming up on the end of their first player career.

A fact that I would prefer everyone know about me is I am terrible about replying to messages and sometimes just plum forget to reply. In addition my sleep schedule is the stuff of nightmares so my activity levels fluctuate wildly. That said I do hope to be a pleasant participant of the league to the best of my limited abilities and look forward to befriending more members of the league.

Also a fun fact about myself is that my favorite word is defenestration!

Code:
Word Count: 155

Hi Community, I'm from east germany and like BALLS. I also like Cups and Awards but I prefer Cups. I'm also singlefather since 2011 and today my daughter is 14.

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

hello everyone it’s very nice to meet you. I’m Jess and I’m not exactly new here but this is my first time recreating so it’s a fun new experience anyway. I don’t think I’m all that interesting but some things about me are uhhhh I live in New York, I have a beautiful little daughter who is two now (she was born about eightish months after I joined here, so there are people on this website I have known longer than my own child :’) I work in hockey and I barely have a favorite team anymore because I love all of them except that one team specifically.

I like to make graphics and I like to write a whole lot of media; I am extremely committed to character development and I am that obnoxious person who will spend an entire four hour D&D session on nothing but roleplay. Oh, I also run a D&D game for some guys on here (SOOGIEST SHOUTOUT) and am in another game with some of them and some other folks.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Hello everyone, my name is Filip and I'm from sweden. I'm new to simulation leagues but so far I've found it very fun and enjoyable. I LOVE hockey and my goal is to be a referee.

Hello everyone! I'm new here and it's been great to get to know some of you. So far I have lived in three different provinces across Canada and much like my player, I was born in Moose Jaw, Sask.

Hello. My name is John. I am not a Jester.
Uhhh, BC boy, Canucks fan, 30.
This site has been pretty swell. It lets write some things and I get paid a fake currency. Love it.

First time doing a sim league. I mostly watch NHL for real life sports. I mostly played franchise mode in NHL for sports video games.

Apparently this FHM 6 is all the rage though.

<3

Hi, I'm Brandon and I like cheese. My player name is Randall, I mean Rand al'Thor and I've been getting into the Wheel of Time series and quite enjoying it. I've been on this new site for very nearly 10 years, and joined before we swapped over. #1oaS63 right here.

Hey guys I'm Brent Ashe and I am a student right now still being a vet tech. I want to think that I'm bright human being see the hope in everything. I want the best for everyone. I try really hard at everything I do. That's me really and I'm also a content creator for the hockey community.

62 words

My name is vic, I’m studying business rn in college so that’s fun. I’m a big Bruins fan. I got two cats that I make my whole personality because they’re cute. There’s not much else because I’m a pretty boring person ngl

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

I'm in Virginia (a bit outside of Washington, DC) and am an avid caps fan and season ticket holder. Initially created for the S50 class from Reddit and recently returned after being IA for nearly a year. Glad to be back at some fake hockey!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Hey! dhoop here aka Meo (Discord) aka Lesgo Brandon (player). I am really excited to start this journey in my first ever sim league. I am a huge sports fan .. Mostly MN teams with Notre Dame Football as the outlier. Something interesting about me would be I am an US Army Veteran, was in for 8 years. 

(57 Words)

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium