Create Account

S62 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions

Hi I'm Cuffy i am just recently returning to the site. It has been a long time since I been active here so i feel basically new. I first joined the site back in S6 and immediately loved it here. I have been on multiple championship rosters I've been gm/cogm in both shl and Smjhl. The only two solid players ive made in shl has been Zach Cuff and Jim Lahey. Now i have Jack Cuff who i hope will be better than either of those.

[Image: cuffana.png]

Hello, I'm Jearim here on-site and Jayhawk on Discord. I've been a member of this community for 3 years now. In that time I've been GM, CO-GM, Fed. Head. I've had 3 players ( counting the current one). This player, Tim Riggins, Is my 1st non-goalie.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Hi! I am GreyGooseVodka or GGV. Tekkeitsertok Towtoongie is probably my 5th player. I've been around since 2017 and have seen quite a few iterations of the league. I particularly enjoy how well the league has progressed over the years, the site looks cleaner and easier to navigate. I am a pretty chill guy that is always in search of a good vibe, wherever that may be.

[Image: giphy.mp4]

Ayo im sinister, kinda new to sim leagues but have found them very fun. Most community's are awesome and Im just looking to have some more fun and get to meet people .

I like cheese and salami... like a lot. I enjoy crafts like painting and cross stitching. I like cheese. I have a beagle mix dog who is 5, she is my only baby. Oh, did I mention I like cheese.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I’m not sure how interesting or funny this is but I have never seen a Harry Potter movie or read a Harry Potter book. It seems to be a very popular series and I have never even visited it. Not out of some kind of pride or being above it, I just never got around to it.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Hey! I am Thelastheraclid and I live in Korea. I have lived here for over a decade and it rules. I have been part of the SHL for just over 3 years and love it. If you want any Korean food recipes let me know.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Well Hi! My real IRL name is Micheal. Stuck living in Utah at the moment! I do have 3 kids and love most sports. Ive been trying to get into hockey. I felt like this would help out with that lol.

[Image: mug_shot_sig.png]

Hello!

I am Brain Brettski, or fetchwell, fetch, whatever you want to call me. I am part of the S62 SMJHL draft class and got drafted graciously by the  Grizzlies in the 1st. Something fun about me is, I am currently on my collegiate Esports team competing in Collegiate League of Legends, and I played 3 years of semi-pro football as well as coached for many years. 

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi, my names Ruihu, and I like to party.
also I've been a part of the community for like, idk 2 or 3 years, and it's been a blast, I play phasmophobia? Just kidding, I've never played, But I want to! HMU on discord for the phasmo good times!

Hello! I'm MamaB, aka: Mrs. McSaves. I'm from Wisconsin. Fun Fact about me, I moved around a lot as a child. I lived in Alberta, Canada for 2.5 years growing up. Can't wait to get to know everyone! Also, don't be surprised if I invite you to my house for food, it's what I do, and I am being sincere.

[Image: 65157_s.gif]

Hi! I’m Glenn and am new to this whole Hockey League thing. A friend introduced me and I’m still getting the hang of it! My fun fact is I fell in love with D&D because of critical role 4 years ago and wanted to start a campaign never having played D&D before. Everyone I talked to sounded interested but no one wanted to DM. So I decided I would, without ever playing, and have been lucky enough to be coming up to 3 years in a campaign in January.