Create Account

Manhattan Punishment

Good Evening SHL

It was discovered that the Manhattan Rage failed to pay Ola Wagstrom for the S61 Season.  In line previous punishments for this infraction the Manhattan GMs are being fined the following.

Loss of 50% of S61 GM pay

As always, an appeal can submitted to the owners of the league.

@JayWhy    @Citizen of Adraa

Thanks,
HO

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2021, 09:23 PM by Buster.)

This is blatant favoritism and it is absolutely disgusting to me. There has NEVER been something so cut and dry. The rules say this isn't allowed, any time this has happened before and gotten approved, the teams were forced to renegotiate. Yet now this time because it's a new guy in Toronto that you guys like, oh well let's not make it their fault. Let's reframe it to fuck over the new guy in Winnipeg, but ignore the new guy in Toronto's culpability.

This is the most ridiculous decision that could have been made. This ignores all precedent because you like one person more. What do I have to do to be allowed to make illegal trades? Make you cookies? Be shit at my job and go "i made a fucky wucky?" Horseshit. Absolute fucking horseshit.

I get it, Luke was the backbone of the HO and you'rea fucking coward who doesn't want people mad at you. But you've been in this role long enough to be able to fucking enforce the rules, and if you refuse to do so based on the very clear precedent, then you're failing at your job and spitting in our fucking faces.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

bank manager punishing someone for a payment infraction? reeks of corruption!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Well deserved

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Thank god, where is all the interest from the bank is going? KINDA WEIRD

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Odd choice to have them lose S61 pay which has already been paid

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

11-10-2021, 09:36 PMRedCapeDiver Wrote: Odd choice to have them lose S61 pay which has already been paid
They’re taking it away! Hilarious. :D

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

"I am the one who fucky wuckys" - JY

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

11-10-2021, 09:42 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: "I am the one who fucky wuckys" - JY

Peace out, boys

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

11-10-2021, 09:36 PMRedCapeDiver Wrote: Odd choice to have them lose S61 pay which has already been paid
Made sense to me at least to fine for S61 since that was the season the infraction happened in.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Whether we take 2 mil from them now or 2 mil from them later. Easier to do it now since pay was relatively recently.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

11-10-2021, 09:53 PMRangerjase Wrote:

Whether we take 2 mil from them now or 2 mil from them later. Easier to do it now since pay was relatively recently.
YOU SLASHED OUR SALARIES??

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Loss of 50% of pay is a weird way to say you are paying them -50% extra for all the hard work they do

11-10-2021, 09:42 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: "I am the one who fucky wuckys" - JY

/thread

lmfao

jaywhy and coa=trash

[Image: ImShiny.gif]