Create Account

S62 PT#2: Hit the Ice

The grizzled vets will put up a tough fight. Their experience truly matters and it makes their team work like a fine oiled machine. On the other hand, our tempo, speed and agility heavily outweigh what these old veterans can do. The first period will be more of a slow one however. Both teams will test each other out, feeling how hard they can push against their opponents. The game would lead with a fast goal for us up-and-comers but then not much more action would be seen here. For the second period however, both teams are now on a more furious path. The grizzled vets use their bodies more, hitting hard and fast when we try to get past. It is an even game but eventually the veterans will leave with 2-1 after 40 minutes have been played. Then comes the third however, where the up-and-comers truly fight with all we have. It will take long however, with four minutes left, I get a hit down behind their goal and the puck turns to me, just in time for one of our defenders to rush in on the ice, get my pass and tie the game up for 2-2. Following this huge mental boost we just got, we keep fighting on and with 50 seconds left of the game, we score the winning goal. 3-2 is the end result as we completely shut down any attempt by the grizzled vets the last 50 seconds.

(245 words)

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

PT pass

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

PROMPT 2-

This week has definitely been a week. What can I say? The Monarchs won some games. We lost some games. I think we might have even tied a game. Just kidding. We totally lost in overtime. But the week has been outstanding in my opinion. From a rookies perspective this season is totally just flying by. Almost half done and to be honest my point production has been above expectation. Three goals and eight assists for a defenseman is thrilling. I think the most exciting point of the week for me was Sekai Wollker scored a short-handed point. Totally unexpected. I never thought my player had it on him but a lucky bounce or whatever... A short-handed point has been awarded to my player. For all time. No one can take it away. But truthfully, the best part of the week was that I saw the trailer for both Book Of Boba Fett AND Obi-Wan. Damn.... I've waited so long. And soon it will be!

[Image: wLeEjGc.jpeg]

Hamilton has suffered from the championship hangover this season as we got off to a slow start by our standards, having already lost more games than last season. It has been a down season for my player as well, I'm sitting at 27 points in 30 games after 100+ points last season. I'm starting to realize that age is finally catching up to me and I can't do some of the things I was able to do at my peak, but I feel like I can still be a productive player and help my team. While most steelhawks have struggled, Hamilton's new top line of Morgan - Scarn - Scott has carried the load. Morgan leads the team with 41 points in 30 games and Scott is having a breakout season. To me one of the surprises is how competitive the North East Division has been, you expected Buffalo and Hamilton to be good but New England and Toronto aren't far behind.

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

WSBL Affiliate same username

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

I was really happy with Bjorn’s individual play to start the season with the Grizzlies. He was in a prominent position in the lines, and he was with the top tier players on the roster with Janis Lux and Grogu Mandosson. Unfortunately, the wheels seem to have fallen off for the Great Falls team regarding on-ice production. Bjorn is still tallying a ton of hits and seems to be producing well enough as a power forward, but I just was hoping for a bit more out of him in his first 425 season with the club. The few fights I have had have been a little interesting as well.
There’s still time left in the season for us to really hit our stride, and I know that the Great Falls coaching staff are doing what they can to find better strategies and tactics for us to be put in the best position to be successful.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

PBE PT (user is itztimg)

ISFL affiliate

Prompt 2
I feel great about my individual performance and also the teams we are really coming together well and here at the quarter way mark I feel strongly about the team we have put on the ice this season. Me personally I'm having the best season of my career I finally found my stride and made it to the point and my career where I thought I could be some day. The pucks are going in the net and I wouldn't have it any other way I just got to keep shooting keep laid in the boys and keep trust in the process it's been one hell of a ride so far but our ultimate goal has not been achieved and it will be this season. We have a strong team topped to bottom and I just don't think much can stop us other than ourselves. We have defense out the wazzu even from the forwards and it's really helping us keep other teams at Bay holding down goals against.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Prompt 1

S55 Elite Up-and-Comers is a serious squad, and they are ready to faceoff against the oldest Grizzled Vets.
The Vets start the game off with a lot of puck control. They are not pushing it and keeping the tempo real low. Their stamina is not what it used to be. But it doesn't take long before the young stars to take it over. Murphy and Raiden provide the much needed physical presence on the ice. They do a great job knocking the vets off the puck and the Vets struggle with the physicality of Murphy's play. The lone goal came on a beautiful sauce pass from Gudmundur Kristjansson that sprung Daniil Nikiforov on a breakaway. Nikiforov's elite skill was could not be matched by the Vets netminder as he easily puts it home. 
2nd period begins. Lord Raiden wins the faceoff. Gets it back to Foley as he circles back into his defensive zone. Foley lays down a no look pass up the boards to Kristjansson. He carries it into the zone easily. He passes back to the point and Foley one times a slapper. As Raiden screens the goalie, the puck easily gets by him for the 2nd goal. After that the Vets try to turn up their play. But they just don't have enough. The shots they take are turned aside by Nicolae Antonescu. Antonescu is seeing the puck very well in this game even though he isnt tested much. When called upon, he stands tall. 
3rd period starts and the momentum is all on the Up-and-Comers side. The Vets try to get hype back by starting a fight with Teddy Murphy. Wrong move. Murphy punishes the vet. A couple big rights and one uppercut and thats all she wrote. The last chance of hope just went out the door for the vets. As Murphy serves his sentence, Colin Lambert takes the ice. Lambert is an offensive presence from the blue line, and it doesnt take long to show. Lambert pushes the puck up ice and glides around the vets. Gets it down low. Passes to Kristjansson, who passes it right to Nikiforov sitting out in front of the net all alone. Nikiforov rips it top shelf for a 3-0 lead. 
As time ticks off the vets pull their goalie for a man advantage desperation attempt. It doesnt pay off. Raiden checks the puck carrier at the blue line. Takes the puck and shots it down for the empty net goal. 
Final Score 4-0. This team is just starting to warm up too. 
-425 Words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Teddy Cuddles and the rest of Team Hall of Fame took care of business up against the Up and Comers. It was not an easy game by any means, those guys are very talented and have a bright future ahead of them, but with the amount of experience and poise that the Hall of Famers have, it was pretty expected for us to get the win. My linemates (Marius and Izzy) and I used our physical playstyles to grind down the up and comers all game. I don’t think that they were ready for that type of play style. Back in our day it was a rough and tumble league, but now the players are much more skilled rather than focusing on hitting. This is good for offense but when you go up against three legendary power forwards and you aren’t strong, you’re going to have a bad time. The line did not score, as Visser and Joe K took care of business potting 2 each, but I was very happy with how we played as a line.

178 words

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

(Prompt 2) So as a player on the Manhattan Rage, I have been having a bad season. It isn't all bad cause I have been one of the less bad players on the team so far, but it's still bad. I have a -15 plus/minus, which is really bad, but is also the best on the team because we aren't very good. In terms of actual points I had a really hot start with 7 points in 6 games, but now have 5 points in 22 games since then so it's kinda hard out here for a pimp. I do like that I am completely speedrunning the SHL top pairing game right now, straight to 22 minutes a game in my rookie season. Was hoping for some rookie of the year performance but it really isn't happening which is sad but it be like that sometimes I suppose. Free NBA YoungBoy

PROMPT 1-

I am on team Up and Coomers, and we play against the Grizzled Veterans. The whole veteran team is made of the Altanta Inferno top players, Eko Van Nutter, Guy Zheng, Gabe the gwod Johnson, Samat babitsahsdfh, Bilbo, Dick clapper and simon leblanc somehow. Our team is made up of me, angus, pavel jeziak, puddles oduck, anton mikhailov, pablo and reno. We get beaten up 25 to 15, each one of us on the young guns team got a hat trick but also ended the game minus 5. This is what we call the Simon Leblanc special. The grizzly vetebans also got points and also finished in the minus for the most part, this is call the geoff moore special. Lots of powerplays happened as the refs were very strict and would give 2 minutes penalties for people inventing words or repeating memes, which happened quite a lot in this game. The fans of Atlanta were all saying it was the best show they ever had, the best display of hockey ever and the best craft beers were served at the arena, like mango raspberry sours. Pavel Jeziak felt sick from the color of the cans but hid one in his bad and shotgunned it into the sona, not sure if he was crying because it was good and he shamed all his teamates for liking for so long, crying in a sona tends to hide tears. @Leppish

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

WSBL affiliate

[Image: f7.png]

Prormpt #2

So it’s been a very frustrating couple of weeks for the Anaheim outlaws recently. We started off extremely strongly in the early part of the season but that has started to wain. This last week has been the worst of the lot losing so incredible winnable games, moreover the games haven’t just been lost but lost in times by a large amount . These really hasn’t been ideal as the Outlaws were really pushing for a strong run into the playoff this season, particully with the group of players that are present in the team currently.

Personally Stephan Gill has been ok, forfilling his role on the team with the being the assist king. Making a strong push to becoming a leader in the assists leaderboard. Again like the outlaws the his play has been dipping in the recent weeks.

Hopefully for both the team and Stephan Gill this dip in performance is just a little dip and nothing that will last for the rest of the season and the Anaheim Outlaws will continue to push into the playoff and reach them in a solid vain of form.

[Image: gill.png]