Create Account

SMJHL S62 mPT #3 - Party Time

The SMJHL is throwing a party and your team has the privilege of being the band. 

Written: who on your team would play what instruments, what kind of music you would play, what your band would be named, and how you think the night would go. 

Graphic: Create a graphic showing your player/team playing instruments or posing as a band.

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

Only S62 SMJHL Rookies (S63 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, November 28th @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Band Name: Big Iron
Music: Hard Rock
Lead Vocals - Eddie Creller - Eddie is the front man for the outlaws. Brings swag and points to the table definite front man!
Lead Guitar - Sconnie McHitts - Who better to shred the guitar and make sweet music than the "C".
Bass - Drakocarr Sunazzo - Drakocarr knows how thump, either hits on the ice or sick beats on the bass man has it all.
Drums - Conner O'Byrne - Conner is the heart beat of the team and band. He keeps everyone on pace and sets the tempo for both ice and band.

The night would be rocking! Just make sure to check the punch I think Lesgo might have spiked it.

(115 Words)

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

Band name: The Crow

Guitar: Daniel Merica Jr.

Drums: Rolf Korhonen 

Bass: Igor Isyanov

Singer: Top Cheddar

The music they would mostly be covers of popular heavy metal music. The night overall would be going pretty well until Rolf broke his stick near the end. Luckily, he had a replacement in the form of the horns of goats. Everyone agreed that it was extremely metal.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Band name: Bird of Prey

Singer: Bubba Tree

As you may notice, there are no other band members here. Bubba is out on his solo gig and has already topped the charts with the Detroit Anthem named "SKREEEE". It's questionable whether or not Bird of Prey will be able to match his prior hit as it was 3 minutes of Bubba yelling "SKREEE" over and over again.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2021, 12:40 PM by sköldpaddor.)

Nevada is going to have the best band in the J. We play some really energetic synthpop tunes but we are like, an animated version of ourselves.

Lias (me) is the frontman because he likes attention and is very full of himself and has the whole vibe for that sort of thing. He likes to dance and the animated version of him is even better at it than he is in real life.

Conner Snooks (@Aleris) plays synth and wears cool sunglasses. His animated persona has an even more impressive mustache than he does.

Jimmy Larkin-Conway (@Grapehead) is the favorite of all of the groupies even though Lias wishes it were him. JLC is the real powerhouse of this band and everybody knows it. Oh, he plays guitar. His animated persona basically just looks exactly like him and the groupies love it.

Adelie de Pengu (@WithTheMoose) and Melvin Majestik-Moose (@SchwarzNarr) play drums together. Pengu plays all of the parts of the drums you have to do with hands because Melvin finds it difficult to do so with his hooves, and Melvin does all of the kick drum and other foot stuff because Pengu can't reach. Their animated versions are just a penguin and a moose but Melvin's antlers light up and Pengu has some neon skeletal wings that sprout from his back. 

Willie Miller (@Sebster) does all of the rapping, while chasing a wurmple around the stage. 

Dave Heinrich (@Tesla) plays bass and likes to smash his guitars over different stage decorations. 

Anton Harrier (@Thunfish) writes all of the lyrics to all of the songs. 

The really cool thing about our band is we never play full songs. We have at least five hundred and eighty-three songs and all of them are less than ten seconds long.

The band is called the BattleBand, obviously.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Band Name: The Slashers
Music: Nu Metal
Lead Vocals - Chris McZehrl Jr.: no one else can be the lead vocal singer here. with his McZenglish he is very rarely and for that always important
Lead Guitar - Petr Svoboda: his hands are perfect for the lead guitar
Bass - Ben Jammin: very smoothly sole and that is important for the bass
Drums - Tim Riggins: the pyhsical one for the drums

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Band Name: kelights

CowBell: Chris McZehrl Jr. ( he loves the sound of hollow things, Like Balls )
Drums: Tim Riggins ( he just loves hitting things )
Guitar: Lord Skrolk ( he does amazing things with his hands )
Bass: Ignaz Pleyel ( the glue that keeps us together )
Vocals: Petr Svoboda ( always complaining about not scoring.)

Music Style: Euro Pop ( WHAT?)
Let's be honest, We would such. We would be creating our own style but let's face it, we play hockey!

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Written: who on your team would play what instruments, what kind of music you would play, what your band would be named, and how you think the night would go. 

Band name: Detroit falcons

genre: String quartet

Sam Azjha- Violin

Zoltan Topalo- Guitar

Evert Jansson- Viola

Bubba Tree- Bass

the night goes well

Brick Wall I would choose drums because I feel like he would have the beat. And being a concert band student myself I played tenor saxophone and made to band concert country band finals and got a superior which is the best rating you can get so saxophone for me.

50 words

Singer: Tommy Tightpants

Guitar 1: Alexander Mackenzie

Guitar 2: Rand al'Thor

Bass: Mikko Rashford

Drums: Buck Kiethley

Band name: Zerks

The band would primarily be a pop-punk cover band but as the night progresses it really just turns into whatever the crowd wants to hear.

Band Name: Awkward Silence

TacocaT AKA me: Absolutely nothing

So... Yeah. Awkward silence. Because I don't really know anyone else, I'm the only band member. And I don't like any instruments. So that's the result.

Drakocarr Sunazzo is a solo act when it comes to his musical stylings. Some have harkened his music to that of great spoken word poets of the 90’s. The only instrument he needs is his soul and the rhythmic snaps of the crowd. Sometimes he lets Borje Samuelsson play bongos when he begs enough to, but usually it’s just Drakocarr spitting rhymes to a crowd of 4 to 7 people.

Need a sig :-/

Band name: Either Subtracting Crows or White Noise

Guitar: Daniel Merica Jr.

Drums: Rolf Korhonen

Bass: Vincent Catalano

Singer: Top Cheddar

Keyboards: Sisyphus Embros

Counting Crows music is too depressing to be used for a party, so I think we are going to come out as the mock punk band White Noise. We won't need much talent because punk is more about attitude than the music. Counting Crows music is pretty easy to play, so we might cover a couple of their songs as well.

It will go down OK if the guests have had enough to drink before we go on.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

The Zerkers 

Singer: Mikko Rashford - beauty of a man, probably a silky smooth voice too
Guitar: Maxwell King - got some sexy hands, them fingers probably nice 
Bass- Pope Coswi - I don’t have a reasoning for this, it’s just vibes 
Drums: Jannik Nordstern - likes to hit things, self explanatory

Groupie who tries to act like he’s a part of the band but doesn’t do anything but follow them around and talk annoyingly: Valters Denisova

Genre: anything from classic to modern rock 

Obviously everyone would love it because the Zerks are the best at literally everything.

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

I would be the one to play music. By myself. I am the solo act. With an electric guitar I would commit to an intense musical performance which is contrasted by moments of silence and only broken by my own sultry tones. My band would be me...therefore Konstantin Strelka.

wordS: 45

[Image: livius.gif]