Create Account

S63 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2022, 11:09 AM by Seymour.)

1. Update page
2. Activity check
3. Money training
4. PT claim
8. I'm recreate, so here is my previous player

Heads up that you can only claim Rookie Tasks once. You claimed the rookie tasks for the S57 player. ~ Seymour
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 09:40 AM by SewingWithNancy.)

1. Update Page
2. Activity Check 401
3. +5TPE Weekly Training Purchase jan. 03-09
4.TBD
7.TBD (probably)
8. Kian Hamilton

Graded!! +4 Million for tasks 1,2,3 and 8. Keep them coming and earn that bread! - SewingWithNancy

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 09:43 AM by SewingWithNancy.)

12-31-2021, 12:56 AMjoshuacorcorantwitch Wrote: Task 1 
Task 2 
Task 3
Task 4

@joshuacorcorantwitch - 4 tasks for 4m. New completed Tasks should be entered as a new comment. ~ Seymour

Task 5  done 2022/01/08

Graded! +1 more million for completing Task 5! Keep those tasks coming!-SewingWithNancy
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 09:46 AM by SewingWithNancy.)

1. Update Thread
  2. Activity Check #401
  3. First Training Claimed
  4. _
  5. _
  6. _
  7. _
  8. Rookie Survey

Graded! +4 Million for tasks 1,2,3 and 8. Keep up the good work and lets see you get the remaining 5million. Remember to make a new post and not just edit this one for additional tasks-SewingWithNancy

[Image: c97iD9R.png][Image: 9tINabI.png]
[Image: dorito2.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 09:50 AM by SewingWithNancy.)

1. Update Page
2. Activity Check
3. Weekly Training
4. PT
5. Graphic
7. Just watched the second day of SMJHL pre season streams. To start things off, it was really cool that the stream started instantly. I think I was only watching the loading page for a minute. The first game got underway right away with Maine taking on Quebec. This is the only game I watched that was not Newfoundland so I'll just comment on it. Quebec scored SO FAST on their first shot but Maine had an answer back right away. I got a bit distracted at how active the live chat was, I didn't realize so many people watch the stream. There were 10 people watching when this game just started. The game does go by pretty slowly (live simmed - quick sim is so nice and fast) which sucks if you're waiting for your game to start, but it is awesome when you get to watch your team. Would be cool if there was live commentary by the streamer but that would be a lot of work for sure. Maine won 5-2 and was fun to watch them pump 40 shots against Quebec. But it was even more fun watch my zerk gang play their two games. I didn't get any points but I got a +1 rating in game two woooo. I will for sure catch more streams in the future as this was a fun first experience! GO NL GO  [Image: berserkers.png]
8. Rookie Survey

Graded!!! +7Million for tasks 1,2,3,4,5,7 and 8! Great job knocking these out so quickly! Looking forward to task 6 so that you can get that bonus mil! Just remember to make a new post and not to edit this one-SewingWithNancy
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 09:52 AM by SewingWithNancy.)

5. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=121534

Graded! +1Million for task 5. Keep them coming and you will have that bonus mil in no time-SewingWithNancy

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 09:57 AM by SewingWithNancy.)

1. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=120685
2. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3144145
3. https://simulationhockey.com/bankaccount.php?uid=5953#
5. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=121541
8. Completed

Graded! +5Million for tasks 1,2,3,5,8! Keep these posts coming and earn that bonus mil! Remember to create a new post instead of editing this post-SewingWithNancy
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 10:05 AM by SewingWithNancy.)

Task 1
Task 2
Task 3

Task 7 - Watched the preseason stream for Season 63 and pretty much skipped around only to watch the Anaheim games to see how the team would do and also see how my player, Enes Gundogan would do as well. The first game I believe we played Kelowna and it was pretty exciting because we bounced out to a 3-1 lead fairly early on in the game. Gundogan was making a ton of saves that game which for me was awesome seeing my player do so well in his debut with the Outlaws. In the 3rd period they scored another goal and that is how the final score would end up as Anaheim took them down 3-2. There were a total of 39 shots against myself and only 2 got in so that was pretty awesome! The second game was just a quicksim so I only really focused on the final score and stats and it was another 3-2 victory for the Outlaws. Gundogan was not as efficient this time with his saves as they only got 16 shots off and scored 2 of them, a big difference from the first. Both games ended in Anaheim wins and the team is confident headed into the season and so am I with Gundogan's play in preseason.

Task 8

Graded! +5 Million for tasks 1,2,3,7,8!. Keep the posts coming for more cash, bud -SewingWithNancy

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 10:08 AM by SewingWithNancy.)

Task 5 Rookie Task Graphic

Task 7 S63 SMJHL Preseason Day 2 : 

It is Preseason Day 2 LIVE and the boys in the locker room are yelling " Time for Preseason hockey ! " as we all flock to the stands to watch the days events unfold before our very eyes. Its period one and it's a tie game as Maine Timber and Quebec City Citadels face off, shots are 6  for Maine and 2 For Quebec. The game heats up quickly as goals are made on both sides in a continuing pressure into the third period where eventually Maine SLAPS Quebec in the face and says thanks for playing with a 5-2 win. Ending shots were 40 Maine 20 Quebec. Onto the next game that had us all on the edge of our seats and that was California vs Colorado where it was tied 4-4 at one point toward the end of the third period !! Madness he says. Of course the game goes OT but the Kraken is able to pull it off and puts one in. This next one was the one I really had to sit attentively as its the SCARECROWS and Anchorage. As the Scarecrows Goalie I definitely got a little nervous , but if there's one thing to learn from losing 5-2 for Anchorage with shots being 44-12 for Anchorage its that I managed to prevent 39 goals from happening !!! It's the little things in life gentlemen... its the little things. 

Task 8 Rookie Survey

Graded!! +2 Million for Task 7, and 8. You had previously posted task 5 that i already graded and gave you a million for. So you should be getting a nice 3 million total when the bankers get around to my requests. Only task 6 left to do for that bonus million - SewingWithNancy
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 10:23 AM by SewingWithNancy.)

Task 6 Deep Dive done !

Graded! Lol i wish i had looked at the one post down before I finished grading your last post. Looks like you get that bonus mil! +2Million!! - SewingWithNancy
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2022, 10:28 AM by SewingWithNancy.)

Already did 1,2, and 3

4. Complete a PT and claim it from the current SMJHL Claims Thread
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3149867 (Early Bird PT)

5. Create a graphic and post in the weekly submissions forum of the graphics thread.
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=121473

8. Complete the Rookie Survey (As recreates can not complete the rookie survey we simply ask them to link a player page from a past player for this task instead)
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=50298 (My first player)

Still need to do 6 and 7... will post at a later time.

Graded!! @NJBadApple +3 Million for 4,5, and 8. Looking forward to 6, and 7 so you can get that bonus- SewingWithNancy

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2022, 03:56 PM by Will3.)

1. my update page

2. Activity Check 402

3. Bank Account Statement

4. PT done not claimed ye

8. Rookie Survey [url=Rookie Survey][/url]

Graded! @Will3 I will give you the 2 million for task 1 and 2. Go ahead and just link your bank account for task 3, that will show that you have done training. Just make sure to post it in a new post and not just edit this one. If you have any questions just dm me. If you cant find me on the site, have your GM reach out to the GM of Maine or LA and ask for Sean Gatez - SewingWithNancy
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 03:16 PM by Vulfzilla.)

Task 4:
Complete a PT and claim it from the current SMJHL Claims Thread.

Task 6:
Write a Deep Dive

Note: these are my final 2 rookie tasks!

Graded! 2m for 2 tasks and 1m Bonus for completing all tasks. 3m total
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 03:19 PM by Vulfzilla.)

6. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=121570

That's the last one!

Graded! 1m for task and 1m for Completion Bonus. 2m total Nice Work! 

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2022, 03:21 PM by Vulfzilla.)

6. Deep Dive

Completed Rookie Tasks

Graded! 1m for task+ 1m for completion bonus =2m total. Nice work!