Create Account

Lesgo Brandon's Rookie Review Presser

01-02-2022, 03:24 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I’m mobile so this isn’t going to be as in-depth as I like, but this is the kind of thing that makes people (such as myself) feel uncomfortable and unsafe in a locker room. My whole neighborhood is full of “let’s go Brandon” signs and my husband and I are legitimately considering moving because as somebody who’s not a straight white man, I genuinely feel uncomfortable around this.

You can say it’s “just a meme” but just know that your dismissal of the impact of these things reads as dismissal of the safety and concerns of people who have been threatened, often explicitly, by the people who wave that flag.
All of this.

Also Dhoop, you mentioned you like Edmonton's colour scheming - I'm fairly open here about being queer, so sorry to possibly disappoint you if you were hoping to come here but it is important to me that people on the team are okay with that, and when people play into right-wing dogwhistles it muddies the waters a bit. Just giving some perspective.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

01-02-2022, 03:24 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I’m mobile so this isn’t going to be as in-depth as I like, but this is the kind of thing that makes people (such as myself) feel uncomfortable and unsafe in a locker room. My whole neighborhood is full of “let’s go Brandon” signs and my husband and I are legitimately considering moving because as somebody who’s not a straight white man, I genuinely feel uncomfortable around this.

You can say it’s “just a meme” but just know that your dismissal of the impact of these things reads as dismissal of the safety and concerns of people who have been threatened, often explicitly, by the people who wave that flag.

This^

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Retweet

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Quote tweeting to amplify this message.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

get him girls!!

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

How do you feel about winters in Calgary?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

You cant say you dont wanna talk about politics and have Let’s Go Brandon as your name.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Shit meme

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

ok here we go, and sorry if I didnt mention your comments in here I just got off work and had to skim so many posts in a presser with no one really asking questions. I DO NOT TALK POLITICS, you can ask anyone in ANA if you would like. I respect everyones opinions and beliefs. I am not a "white supremacist" or a hater of anyone that's gay, straight, trans, minorites, or anything else. I had a gay grandfather (who recently passed) and I was in the military where some of my closest friends are black, Asian, Puerto Rican, and much more. I hate that this name has apparently garnish such controversy. I am sorry if you took the name in a harsh way, not the intention. I thought the interview and meme was funny. I am republican and I don't care for Biden but as anyone in he military can tell you, you respect the office no matter whos elected. So i am here to clear the air, there is no reason to be put off when it comes to LR talk or potential presence in the LR. I don't bring this stuff up, since this is a SIM HOCKEY league not a political forum. I love this league and can't wait for what's to come. Please message me if you have more concerns. I would like to move this back to answering peoples questions lol. thanks

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

01-02-2022, 05:19 PMDhoop Wrote: ok here we go, and sorry if I didnt mention your comments in here I just got off work and had to skim so many posts in a presser with no one really asking questions. I DO NOT TALK POLITICS, you can ask anyone in ANA if you would like. I respect everyones opinions and beliefs. I am not a "white supremacist" or a hater of anyone that's gay, straight, trans, minorites, or anything else. I had a gay grandfather (who recently passed) and I was in the military where some of my closest friends are black, Asian, Puerto Rican, and much more. I hate that this name has apparently garnish such controversy. I am sorry if you took the name in a harsh way, not the intention. I thought the interview and meme was funny. I am republican and I don't care for Biden but as anyone in he military can tell you, you respect the office no matter whos elected. So i am here to clear the air, there is no reason to be put off when it comes to LR talk or potential presence in the LR. I don't bring this stuff up, since this is a SIM HOCKEY league not a political forum. I love this league and can't wait for what's to come. Please message me if you have more concerns. I would like to move this back to answering peoples questions lol. thanks
how to kill your career speedrun any%

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Lesgo Brandon= fuck Joe Biden

"I respect the office"

????

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

01-02-2022, 05:23 PMSlashACM Wrote: Lesgo Brandon= fuck Joe Biden

"I respect the office"

????

Dude literally did what the guy on Christmas who took time from children to say Fuck Joe Biden did. Pathetic.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

01-02-2022, 05:23 PMSlashACM Wrote: Lesgo Brandon= fuck Joe Biden

"I respect the office"

????

he's just too big of a coward to say it outright, so he has his little meme to say so he can have a little chuckle to himself

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Quote:I DO NOT TALK POLITICS
Yet here we are with you having a political name, pushing that edgy boundry for no good reason

Quote:I am not a "white supremacist" or a hater of anyone that's gay, straight, trans, minorites, or anything else
Yet you contradict that two sentences later with "I am republican" like dawg I know the self awareness meter is low but cmon lol

Quote:since this is a SIM HOCKEY league not a political forum
And yet again you've injected politics directly into it with every conversation by having a political username.

Quote:I had a gay grandfather
Is this the elephants current year version of "I have black friends"?

Lenny Hawk would legit be friends with you, and that's enough of a red flag for me

If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you irl?

[Image: gurbs.gif]