Create Account

S63 mPT #1: Small Talk

Holidays were good, as always for me the week + off of work was more exciting than the actual holidays themselves. Quiet week, video games and some drinking, and thankfully everyone I knew managed to stay safe and not test positive.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

The holidays were a lot of fun. Got to spend time with family, which hasn't been the case most of the last few years. Happy that another season of fake hockey has started as well.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

The holiday season went pretty well for me. Had Christmas with my parents and stepparents, as well as my sisters and their friends. And I got to see some college friends in DFW on January 2 when I was set to see them for New Year's Eve/Day but one came down with the sickness and we had to wait.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Both of my kids got croupe and the wife and I got Covid. So it was pretty awesome I guess you could say. In SHL news I'm ecstatic to be back with Calgary and I'm looking forward to hopefully making another playoff push

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

My holidays were pretty fun. Went to my grandparents' for Christmas (but after Christmas day) and saw some family there. All of us have been safe and we had no problems.

My holidays were nice. Got a PS2 which was very surprising, as I didn't expect to get one, and in working condition, too! I also got a crap ton of clothes that I still need to put away and sort. Been putting that off for a while now.

Holidays were good, went home for the first time in a couple years so was great to see the fan and friends. Flights got screwed around a lot though so that was frustrating

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page