Create Account

S63 mPT #1: Small Talk

I had a great holiday, ate an absolute assload of food, got to watch some football, drink some, and just hang around family. Only downside is my little kid cousin got COVID, but he's fine now

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Holidays were good, I saw family I hadn't seen in a long time. Unfortunately I did catch Covid so I was on IR for a week. Symptoms were mild so that was good. Got it out of the way and now back at work / school.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

the holidays were ok, the offseason was also ok, my team is also ok, its the same team ive been on my whole shl career, i guess thats ok

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

I got covid and that was pretty lame. Had to isolate for 10 days which really sucked. I also got really back into sports betting and more than doubled my money only to lose nearly all of my profit this week. On the bright side I'm on the last Wheel of Time book and that is special.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

End of 2021 and beginning of 2022 definitely been better. Inadvertent 2 weeks with kids and wife due to covid right before the holidays. But I was able to get a few games beaten over that time so that was good.

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Good and bad. Went to Whistler, had fun, didn't get Covid, but I am headed into a crazy work time and basically had to take a 3 week sabbatical from SHL over the offseason to get my tasks set up for all my clients between now and April

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

The holiday season was both good and bad for me and my family. Some of us were under the weather for a lot of the Christmas season, but it was also a period of relaxation and rest for all of us. There's always something special about just vegging out in front of the television with food, drink, and loved ones.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

My holidays were pretty good, just spent some time with my family and they’re thankfully very non-problematic. I actually did get covid right after I read this prompt for the first time so I blame it for why I got the rona.

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

It was pretty good, I did get sick but luckily it wasnt covid. Still my work doesnt care, I ended up having to be out for 3 days cause I still had a cough which meant I had to get a doctors note to come back. Ofc I couldnt get an appointment for weeks...after a few days they let me come back anyway

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Holidays were pretty good, quiet but nice. I did get COVID about a week or so ago, tested positive on a rapid test, but it didn’t really effect me all that much. Thanks vaccines!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

My holidays were subpar, I did get big 'Rona. Which has been a pain in the butt but have made it through. Still have some impairments in the taste department and have a residual cough that is triggered when talking or in cold weather... I won't dive too much into the off-season. I do like my team quite a bit.

Pretty windy outside today ain't it? Oh my holidays were good, pretty chill - probably didn't do as much as I should have haha. Just hung out with the fam and watched a ton of tv. Some ragrets.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

i may or may not have gotten covid after the holidays, rapid tests are non-existent here in BC, very sadge
holidays were epic though, got lots of cool gifts

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

The offseason was really good, Corey chilled as he is an old man, so he just hangs out and rests in the off season these days. He did go to the Gunnart wedding though, that was really fun.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

RESO.....is having a moment. Sure he went to the Gunnert wedding, which is by all accounts one of the best events he has ever been too, but then came the trade, and whilst he really likes his new home, he can't help but feel shattered over not beeing a one team player any more.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle