Create Account

S63 mPT #2: It's in the Game

This is an epic gamer moment

Your task: What is your favorite game? Could be video games, board game, sports, playground game, whatever constitutes as a game. You can reminisce about your favorite childhood game if you'd like, or think about your current favorite game. I just wanna hear about games.

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, January 30rd at 11:59pm CT. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Love… FHM. Says nobody ever! JK. I would have to choose a mod for GTA V. You can Roleplay as a police officer. It is so much fun. It is called FiveM. 
(30 words)

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

In college, I spent many hours playing original Counterstrike over LAN with my buddies, yelling at each other up and down the hallway late into the night. Long before things like Twitch and Discord. Yes, I'm old.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

I think my favorite game of all time would have to be bioshock that was a really fun game to play I felt like it had everything I wanted in a game

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

my favorite game is dungeons & dragons and it's not even close. I enjoy other games but nothing gives me quite the creative freedom and ability to invest myself as much or as little into the development of a character and game mechanics as D&D does. Plus, I get to play it with friends, which makes it even more fun! I also became deeply obsessed with Assassin's Creed Valhalla during this pandemic and have spent more hours playing that game than I care to admit. The music is amazing, the graphics are great, the story is great, I loved it. I wish I could play it over again for the first time.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Code:
Your task: What is your favorite game? Could be video games, board game, sports, playground game, whatever constitutes as a game. You can reminisce about your favorite childhood game if you'd like, or think about your current favorite game. I just wanna hear about games.

One of my most favourite video games growing up would have to be Final Fantasy IX (9). The memories I have with that bring back a lot of nostalgia and the music in that game is amazing as well! 

(39 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

One of my favorite games is probably Clue, I don't know why but I love that board game. I also like Game of Life and other types of board games.

Code:
30 Words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

I've been playing a lot of steep lately, i'm really close to hitting 100% in the alps, and i should 100% the entire game + DLC by this summer

My favorite game right now is Super Auto Pets. It is an auto battler, where you get pets and then you battle. Trying to get to 10 wins

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Not sure I really have a favourite game but I've played EA NHL more than any other game in my lifetime. Hard to say it is my favourite as it is a constant love/hate relationship since EA are a bunch of fucking idiots 95% of the time.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

My favorite game at the moment is Skyrim, because of the new anniversary edition that came out with a ton of new expanded content on top of DLCs. Makes for countless hours of more fun, even though I've had way too many characters to count

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

It use to be fantasy sports, which I played all of them, but since 2017 SIM has taken its place. The more realistic the better for me.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Best game for nostalgia: any Pokemon game on the DS
Best all-around game: Witcher III
Most satisfying game to complete: Celeste
Best game to mindlessly zone out to: SNKRX
Best game with friends: Human Fall Flat

This list could go on and on

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I like being in these sim leagues and building out my players careers and see what plays out I'm in this one aswell as ISFL and WSBL

Quote:
Citadelles

My personal favorite game is called Board Game Online, where you need to get to the end to win. But it isn’t that simple, you can get trolled by hand grenades, guns, your turn ending unexpectedly, and randomly dying in the game.
(43 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]