Create Account

S63 mPT #2: It's in the Game

When it comes to sports, hockey is just about the only I enjoy watching, with the notable addition of a couple esports in Halo and COD.

As for video games, I have a hall of fame of 12, but the highlights would be LA Noire, The Walking Dead Season 2, Skyrim, Mass Effect 2, Danganronpa and the OG Modern Warfare.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I've been playing way to much FFXIV, but I'm a big fan of all the Final Fantasy's. IX was definitely my favorite though, hence the profile picture.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

My favorite game hands down has to be Catan. It’s a fun group game I grew up playing in my childhood and I love playing with my family and friends. It has the best mix of strategy and luck.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

I've always enjoyed video games and sports. For video games, I have a few different favourites. My favourite franchise/series is Assassin's Creed, I will always be excited when a new one is announced. My current favourite video game is Rainbow Six Siege. It's a fun and unique which separates itself from other first person shooters. My favourite sport is lacrosse. I played it growing up and it will always hold a special place in my heart

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

My favorite video game ever made has to be Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage. A perfect game from beginning to end, the right level of fun and challenging in each world, I've played it to 100% completion countless times and I love it.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Currently my favourite game is pokemon unite, for obvious reasons growing up with the whole franchise within the palm of my hands, and the MOBA factor - it is just a match made in heaven (for me)

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2022, 02:31 PM by CaptainCamel.)

My favorite game currently is Final Fantasy XIV. Did you know that the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime? Sign up, and enjoy Eorzea today!

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

None other than the OG Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series. Those video games shaped me so much when they came out. I had already just started getting into skateboarding. I was 10 when it released and playing the game and listening to the sound track was everything. Primus, Dead Kennedys, Goldfinger, Suicidal Tendencies, Suicide Machines, Vandals. Those songs introduced me into the world of punk, before I knew what it was.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

I spent most of my life playing sports games. I love them I do pretty good at that kind of stuff like leading a team to a Stanley cup on nhl 22.

32 words

My favorite game of all time is probably Tecmo Super Bowl on the NES. I remember playing this all the time with my dad, as it was like the only game he had the ability to comprehend.  I would always pick the Lions and run all over the field with Barry Sanders.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

My favorite game is Tecmo Bowl. There has never been or will there ever be a greater video game ever created. An I don't mean just in the sports genre; I mean any video game. It is just perfect in every wonderful way.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

My favorite games based on the sheer number of hours I have played them are Skyrim, Civilization, and EA NHL. When I was off work for the pandemic for a year I played a lot of Animal Crossing but I think I burned myself out on that because I haven't really touched it since I have been back to work.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Call Of Duty is always a classic always loved grinding prestige and mass leveling weapons and of course working for high kill games its always great.

[Image: Rage.png]

good old sid meiers pirates will forever be my favorite game. i have thousands of hours sunk into it in my life. i recently got it again and have been on an amazing nostalgia trip.

[Image: Pope-sig-final.png]

Favorite game would have to be Destiny 2. I have more hours in that game than I care to admit, but it’s alot of fun and there’s always something to do.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.