Thoughts on the various SMJHL teams from a pending recreate

02-01-2022, 07:19 PMsve7en Wrote: Kraken
don’t know if I’ll fall that low but who knows

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

02-02-2022, 12:18 AMvic03 Wrote:
02-01-2022, 06:44 PMboom Wrote: they produce good people it’s just me
I think literally anyone would fit into the locker room, everyone is genuinely so nice here(except hffo ignore anything he says). Ik especially for me almost everyone in the locker room I’d be comfortable talking about issues I’m having both in sim and in my real life. I’ve never seen a toxic thing happen in Zerk LR besides when we’re memeing with each other. As someone who was new and got overwhelmed by the LR at first, they do a really good job of making you feel at home. Zerks are great (besides hffo)
hmm good to know

02-02-2022, 01:50 AMboom Wrote:
02-02-2022, 01:29 AMunconfident69 Wrote: Outlungus
i mean posting an Anaheim emoji and nothing else in a thread where i outright say i don’t want to play for Anaheim is definitely something but you do you
Bro don't crap on Unconfident's dreams. He just wants another great on the team.

02-02-2022, 01:50 AMboom Wrote:
02-02-2022, 01:29 AMunconfident69 Wrote: Outlungus
i mean posting an Anaheim emoji and nothing else in a thread where i outright say i don’t want to play for Anaheim is definitely something but you do you
I've gotta represent my team when they're mentioned, you know how it is

02-02-2022, 01:54 AMboom Wrote:
02-01-2022, 07:19 PMsve7en Wrote: Kraken
don’t know if I’ll fall that low but who knows

Forever a problem for us

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Colorado is a wonderful place to be. Really supportive and positive locker room and the GMs are very competent.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

02-02-2022, 10:12 AMLordBirdman Wrote: Colorado is a wonderful place to be.  Really supportive and positive locker room and the GMs are very competent.
glad to hear it! sounds like you left the team in a pretty good place to grow

Raptors Great group indeed.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

[Image: 934664233961025576.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2022, 06:24 PM by SDCore.)

02-02-2022, 12:18 AMvic03 Wrote:
02-01-2022, 06:44 PMboom Wrote: they produce good people it’s just me
I think literally anyone would fit into the locker room, everyone is genuinely so nice here(except hffo ignore anything he says). Ik especially for me almost everyone in the locker room I’d be comfortable talking about issues I’m having both in sim and in my real life. I’ve never seen a toxic thing happen in Zerk LR besides when we’re memeing with each other. As someone who was new and got overwhelmed by the LR at first, they do a really good job of making you feel at home. Zerks are great (besides hffo)

Have you considered how much Taco Bell sucks and Baja Blast is trash tho?

Also boom, I get the feeling NL is not scary tho, unless you are afraid of worshipping a rat and a green dino... EAT BEEF YOSH

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

02-02-2022, 06:21 PMSDCore Wrote:
02-02-2022, 12:18 AMvic03 Wrote: I think literally anyone would fit into the locker room, everyone is genuinely so nice here(except hffo ignore anything he says). Ik especially for me almost everyone in the locker room I’d be comfortable talking about issues I’m having both in sim and in my real life. I’ve never seen a toxic thing happen in Zerk LR besides when we’re memeing with each other. As someone who was new and got overwhelmed by the LR at first, they do a really good job of making you feel at home. Zerks are great (besides hffo)

What the fuck kind of take is this?

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

02-02-2022, 06:21 PMSDCore Wrote:
02-02-2022, 12:18 AMvic03 Wrote: I think literally anyone would fit into the locker room, everyone is genuinely so nice here(except hffo ignore anything he says). Ik especially for me almost everyone in the locker room I’d be comfortable talking about issues I’m having both in sim and in my real life. I’ve never seen a toxic thing happen in Zerk LR besides when we’re memeing with each other. As someone who was new and got overwhelmed by the LR at first, they do a really good job of making you feel at home. Zerks are great (besides hffo)

Also boom, I get the feeling NL is not scary tho, unless you are afraid of worshipping a rat and a green dino... EAT BEEF YOSH

I tried TB once and I was really astounded at how homogenous they managed to make everything in a burrito taste. 11/10, I'm still confused as to how they did that.

[Image: blasoon.gif]

02-02-2022, 07:50 PMSchwarzNarr Wrote:
02-02-2022, 06:21 PMSDCore Wrote: Have you considered how much Taco Bell sucks and Baja Blast is trash tho?

A correct one.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

02-02-2022, 06:20 AMsve7en Wrote:
02-02-2022, 01:54 AMboom Wrote: don’t know if I’ll fall that low but who knows

Forever a problem for us

I'd say good problem to have!

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

02-02-2022, 07:50 PMSchwarzNarr Wrote:
02-02-2022, 06:21 PMSDCore Wrote: Have you considered how much Taco Bell sucks and Baja Blast is trash tho?

Thank you.

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]