Create Account

retire

out of DeletedAtUserRequest's ashes, Samee rises

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

You are such a fucking idiot. Of all the morons on this site (and there are many) you are just about the biggest piece of shit. Fuck you douchebag.

Go ahead and ban me now if you want, don’t give a fuck

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

02-09-2022, 11:26 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: You are such a fucking idiot. Of all the morons on this site (and there are many) you are just about the biggest piece of shit. Fuck you douchebag.

I mean it's the internet, you can say fuck and not get banned /shrug

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

02-09-2022, 11:26 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: You are such a fucking idiot. Of all the morons on this site (and there are many) you are just about the biggest piece of shit. Fuck you douchebag.

Stop. Just stop. Stop trying to justify this slander as innocent. It is not all right to call someone names because you assume they hold certain attitudes you don’t care for.

If you are referring to someone born during the post war baby boom, than go right ahead. Otherwise, you’re being just as much of an ignorant dickhead as you claim to be fighting against.

I’ve got news for you. You don’t have all the answers. You are not right about everything. The zeitgeist is fickle and slavish devotion to it is not, in and of itself, necessarily admirable.

How is it not enough for someone to say they find it offensive and reductive? Why is it ok to be bigoted and trade in stereotypes about people you don’t know based solely on their age or any other characteristic?

If you strive to be above racism, sexism etc, than be above it. Don’t be a massive hypocrite about it.

And, for people in HO to be engaging in this and trying to justify it is just plain ridiculous and frightening

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]