Create Account

Thatguy91 - Henrik - HLO

@Thatguy91 - Henrik - HLO

I was drafted and brought into San Francisco at the beginning of the end of the tenure of Grape and Daft. I had great talks with both of them, but I had no idea what was coming. When you asked me to be your co-GM before S56, I was honestly a little shocked. I had no experience leading a team, but you saw what we could build together, and believed in me to help you make it become a reality. 

Those first few seasons were rough. Really rough. But we stuck to our plan, trying to build San Fran into a place that people wanted to be. We've revitalized the Discord in a way that I could have only dreamed about when I first arrived. Through your knowledge, great personality, and willingness to take chances, we've turned SFP into a team that's going to be a competitor for a while. It's incredible to see what you've done from the inside, so I can only imagine how it looks from without. 

When you told the San Francisco war room at the beginning of the season that you were thinking of stepping down, I panicked a little bit inside. How was someone going to step into the shoes you're leaving behind? How are we, as a team, going to live up to the standards that you've set for us? Then, I looked at the group that we've built together and realized that if even one of them wanted to take over, I would be 100% willing to throw my support behind them. We've hit, personality-wise, on almost every single one of our acquisitions, trades and draft picks alike. The locker room that we've built together is an incredibly welcoming and friendly place to be, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

You've been an absolutely incredible GM, not only being an awesome presence in the LR but one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of talking to and working with in my time in the SHL. I hope you stick around for as long as possible.

Now let's go win a fucking cup. 

#ROLLPRIDE  pride

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

wait no, *I* wanted to win the cup!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Roll Pride, Win one for Henrik!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2022, 07:46 PM by Ruggsy.)

Glad to have been a part of getting SFP where it is today, thanks most to both of you

<3 HLO

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

02-11-2022, 07:29 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: wait no, *I* wanted to win the cup!
too late, we called dibs

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

No shortage of Love for HLO from me <3

I don't think we talked once prior to the trade that sent Klompus to SFP but I'm incredibly grateful you made that move. The community you helped build is incredible and I can't wait to see where it goes from here! All the best and I hope you enjoy not putting 100s of hours into FHM!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Let's go win a cup! 

#ROLLPRIDE  pride

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Well said! pride

[Image: sulov.gif]

Loved my season on SFP. Good luck!

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Pfft, doesn't he know GMs for this franchise can't just step down gracefully!?

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Even though I was only with the SFP for a short while I have nothing but great things to say about the organization and culture you built HLO pride

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2022, 05:35 PM by Henrik.)

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Happy that we were able to build such a strong sense of character and positivity in our room. I have no doubt that that will continue to be the case long after I've stepped down with such an amazing group of users, both current and former.

@Grapehead - I'll do better next time, promise!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Henrik and Smith are absolutely gems of the league. They've done an excellent job rebuilding the Pride to the point where we feel like we have a real shot to make noise in the playoffs, FHM gods willing. The LR is a great spot to hang out and the team is competitive, not much more that we as users can ask for.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride