Create Account

Upcoming Rodcast Livestream Special (Sunday, March 6, 1 PM MST)

Hello All!

I have no money for offseason training, and will be subjecting myself to extreme pain and extreme questioning for your viewing pleasure! Tune in this sunday to my Twitch livestream to watch me eat my way through the Hot Ones Season 16 line of sauces, and answer your burning questions about the Montreal Patriotes, the SHL, the NHL and more!

I will be posting links to donate to the Canadian Red Cross Humanitarian Mission in Ukraine to the stream. Feel free to leave questions below, see you this weekend!

[Image: banes.png]

[Image: shaq-buffalo-wings.gif]

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Good to see a return!

Cannae wait to watch the livestream!

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar

If you could describe Montreal as a hot sauce what would it be? Any other teams you would describe with a specific sauce?

Hottest thing you’ve ever eaten? How did it make you feel after?

Favorite hot ones interview?

If you could force one shl person to do a hot ones style interview who would you choose?

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

What fast food chain has the best hot sauce and why is it Taco Time?

Instead of chicken wings you now have to eat full chicken burgers. It's a spicy challenge and an eating challenge now, cause you really hate yourself. Where do you go to get your crispy chicken burgs? Fast food, local, homemade?

Are you more of a Louisiana / tobasco type of hot sauce guy or a Mexican hot sauce guy? Or other?

How much are we going to hear about your butthole in the Discord after this?

What's your favorite site player name and why isn't it [b]Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II[/b]

Are your muscles as big as Rod the Bod's? 

Thoughts on 8 week season proposal?

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs