Create Account

Change to Recruit Rewards

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to send out a message to the league letting everyone know about the change to Recruitment Awards for Inactive players in the SHL.

Going forward, with the approval of Head Office, you can now recruit formers users who have been inactive for more than 12 months back to SHL to recreate a player and receive recruitment awards.

This is in hopes to get more players back into the league and some old faces back into the locker-rooms of the league. It will be the same process that you would recruit someone new to the league, they will put your username next to the person that recruited them to league. They will put in brackets next to your name (IA Recruitment) so it's easier to identify when it comes time to pay out the awards for the recruitment. I will put an example below to show what it should look like for a inactive recruitment:

Player Information

First Name: Bean
Last Name: Beanman
Position: Right Defenseman
Handedness: Right
Recruited By: Tomen (IA Recruitment)
Player Render: Morgan Reilly
Jersey Number: 44
Height: 6ft 0in
Weight: 200 lbs
Birthplace: Canada

You can find the Recruitment Award/Milestones at this link to see what the rewards are for recruiting: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=89527

If you have any questions about this change, feel free to reply to this post or reach out to myself on Discord at Seymour#8493

luv, 
Seymour

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Get to ‘crootin

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 07:05 PM by RashfordU.)

Good addition, well done

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]

@GCool go away again so I can recruit you again

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Great change.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Even Gorlab?

[Image: Wally.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2022, 07:26 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

03-05-2022, 07:15 PMWally Wrote: Even Gorlab?

Only if i get Formx back first

03-05-2022, 07:25 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:

I will just have to remember not to open messages at the office again

[Image: Wally.png]

03-05-2022, 07:25 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote:

Dibs on wiki

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

03-05-2022, 07:11 PMsve7en Wrote: @GCool go away again so I can recruit you again

Brb