Create Account

(Double draft) Kayden Pales J and WJC Alltime teammates

I decided too do a list up of all the players that I had honor playing with in the SMJHL and WJC with and these are my favorite ones and most notable ones from my time in juniors. I decide to rank the list with the ones that really stuck out for me

1.Greyson Cooper  (BUF) (S60-S62)
This was my all time favorite Junior player too watch he ripped it up when i was apart of Quebec and had monster year I just loved to see in S61. Greyson Coopers player render is Jakob Chychrun only 5'9 200 pounds this guy was a beast taking home plenty of hardware along the way.

2. (S59)Kappa Kappa (S60-62)
Kappa Kappa was a beast for Quebec a player from Norway with a render like Kakko Kappo he was Quebec's Quarterback Defenseman for the whole term I played over there it is unfortunate that this player decide too retire from the game and pursue ice fishing instead he played S62 season with Kayden Pale as a linemate and he overshadowed me that season for sure that is how good this player was.

3.Max Manning (SEA) (S62-S63, WJC 61-63)
Max Manning is a player I got along with really well and one I jelled with as soon as getting traded too Colorado. Max is a player who makes everyone around him better a real captain like player Max has a Render of Brock Beoser, A Canadian player from Vancouver currently serving with Kayden Pale has Gms of Canada for last 2 seasons and having an amazing accomplishment so far.

4.Kian Hamilton Jr (S60)
Kayden Pales very first Defensive partner once Kayden was brought up Hamiltons father was SHL superstar but Hamilton Jr couldnt find his step with this being his last season switching from forward too D he lead the leauge in Defensman goals

5.Ben Jammin (CHI) (WJC 62-63)
Jammin is another Canadian Defenseman from Vancouver him and Kayden spend time together in the S62 WJC where after the 1st round exit Jammin and Pale got into as Pale didnt like Jammin sportsmanship and they both weren't too found of eachother but the following season in the WJC they played the S63 season as the top pare and Jammin lead the team as the quarterback Defenseman too almost a gold medal with canada just coming up short with the silver

6.Jeff Larrson (MAN) (WJC 62-63)
Larrson was a player apart of my Team Canada team I put together in S62 we put him in defensive role as he has a render of Adam Larrson now going with the Cow suite onzie trying be a diffrent character than he is but anyways that season he did a stealer role a defensive for a forward, I wanted him too play another year of Defensive for the world junior championships but Jay gave him the pass and let him play forward along side Max Manning and Maxwell king this certainly paid off.

7.Maxwell King (J:NFB)
Maxwell King is a player for Newfoundland Berkers with a render and style of Mitch Marner but reason he comes onto this list is for the time he spend on Team Canada him and Larrson ripped it up in season 63 of the world junior championships.

8.Ezra Wong- (SF)
Top Canadian Scorer in season 62 Wong popped off out of the blue scoring amazing highlight real points don't get the last name mixed up he is Canadian with a Tim Stuzle Render.

9.Joshua CorcoranTwitch
CorcoranTwitch is a good young goalie phenomenon  and held is own all the way

10.Shoyo Hinata -(ATL)
Japanese born Hockey Star Shoyo isnt very big of a player but he puts the puck in the back of the end like you wouldnt believe this player is good a future prodigy from Japan he lead the Colorado Raptors in points in season 63 and was arguably there best player.

11.Nor Dekes
Dekes was a good goalie too have around had a cool name for the city of Quebec he played in never was good enough to move onto the big leagues but was sure a fun player too watch well in the juniors.

12.Gonzo Gobbledygook(WIN)
Gonzo is another player from Norwau bigger player at 6'4 240 with a Joe Velino Render he was good for Colorado when Kayden Pale came over in season 62 arguably there best player.

13.Vin Bangsa-Wamy (MAN)
The Tall Austrian Render of Daniel Briere Vin was a good player throwing him around with the likes of max manning too get things done while they were in Colorado together.

14.Rinky McDangle (MIN)
Hailing from Ireland this player was a stud in his final season in Colorado really fun one too watch with an amazing last name.

15.Konstanin Selich (BUF)
Weird another Tim Stuzle build we got here from Buffalo and drafted by his Hometown this player was ok in Kayden Pales time with Quebec in Kaydens last season with Quebec is when Selich started showing off he was a star studded Centerpiece.

16.Stan Din'desque (WIN)
The Robin too Greyson Coopers batman this guy was there too battle back in season 61 Coopers big year wouldnt of been possible without Stan. This Chech Slovakian player has a Render of alex Begia you dont see this everyday

17.Mew Two- (BAL)
Mew Two was very first captain I had in the J once getting picked up and brought in by quebec he was the leader there only played a quick season with him but he was a phenomenal asset too crafting the team I was apart of in Quebec.

18.Dirty Boots (TEX)
Kayden Pale was teammates with Poots while they suited up for Canada together both slotting on the top pair of defensemen. These 2 did really good putting up outstanding numbers during the Round Robin's. They got beat in the first round of the playoffs in that world juniors devasting both of them Boots deicede not too suite up for Canada this season.

19.Jamal Nightingale (SEA)
Kayden Pale and Jamal Nightingale played on the Top Slot for Colorado during the S63 season both having a decent season Jamal comes from the lands of Jamaica with a Jordan subban Render. Was a cool teammate for Kayden and learned a lot about the Jamaican decent of Nightingale.

20.Scott Thorn (MTL)
Scott Thorn was a very Valuable Piece of the Canada teams I have put together from Toronto is was often sticking out on the stats sheets.

21.Recently Tired (J:COL)
Tired was my Goalie for my tender in Colorado decent goalie no future superstar netminder by an means due too his sleep condition which keeps him sleeping daily

22.Zayne Dangle (BUF)
Zanye was my partner when I first went over too Colorado he was good and I was excited too see where are future would unravel together and if we could win it all in Colorado has he was the number one Defensive man there going into the next season unfortunately Dangle would opt out and want too have a management role in Detroit and he was dealt there and we will never know how this could of played out.

23.Aksel Fiske (MAN)
Fiske the rookie Superstar capping some rookie hardware in the SMJHL before being drafted 1st overall in the next draft he was under alot of pressure and has lived up too the hype you love too see it in these young players.

24.Hans Graf (PHI)
Graf was a great player for that bit of season I played with him in Colorado and someone all the defensive players looked up too in that regard

Other players
25.Brady Bertrand(J:QCC)
26.Mrs. McSaves (TOR)
27.Shane Duffy Jr  (WIN)
28.Alfred Yankovic (J:GFG)
29.Not Deadly (J:COL)
30.Alexis Saint-Michel  (CGY)
31.Alexis Paquette
32.NeverBrokeAgain YoungBoy (HAM)
33.Michael Robertson
34. Yanno Rosejac

"1539 words"