Create Account

The Lions Speak Tonight Questions

Thank you @Keven for the brilliant podcast name!

Hi everyone, San Francisco will be launching a weekly podcast featuring yours truly as a host. Each week I will have various SFP players/prospects join me to break down the past week of SFP results and various topics relating to the member's league history and players. Please feel free to ask any questions and we'll do our best to answer them! First podcast will be recording within the next few days.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Oh weee ummmm bum-ba-wayyyyyyyyyyy

@AgentSmith630 how could you allow this.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

In your opinion(s), what are the strategies for a successful rebuild ?

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

03-28-2022, 01:17 PMsve7en Wrote: @AgentSmith630 how could you allow this.
Yeah, how dare I allow my teammates to earn their own money  Crybaby

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Who is going to be the team top scorer this season?

And more importantly, how many packs will you be able to buy with your share of the podcast payout?

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

03-28-2022, 01:32 PMAgentSmith630 Wrote:
03-28-2022, 01:17 PMsve7en Wrote: @AgentSmith630 how could you allow this.
Yeah, how dare I allow my teammates to earn their own money  Crybaby

How dare you allow the name tho

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

I think SFP is the only current pre-S56 team to have never won a challenge cup.
Will SFP win their first cup before one of the four latest expansion teams wins one?

What are some of your favourite team brands of the SHL/SMJHL?

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

03-28-2022, 01:57 PMsve7en Wrote:
03-28-2022, 01:32 PMAgentSmith630 Wrote: Yeah, how dare I allow my teammates to earn their own money  Crybaby

Ah yes, how could I forget about your trademark on the word "Tonight".

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

03-28-2022, 01:57 PMsve7en Wrote:
03-28-2022, 01:32 PMAgentSmith630 Wrote: Yeah, how dare I allow my teammates to earn their own money  Crybaby

Because it sounds better than The Lions Speak This Grand Evening.... or does it?

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Record Ep 1 tonight!

LST3 recording this weekend! Does anyone have any questions for San Fran? We'll have Arty and I. Others TBD.

How do I get a sweet and sexy voice like yours? @Toast

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Recording in three hours! Ask questions please. Probably lots of discussion about Seattle and our hate for Buster. Will be joined by @Bfine @LordBirdman and others?

04-19-2022, 05:05 PMToast Wrote: Recording in three hours! Ask questions please. Probably lots of discussion about Seattle and our hate for Buster. Will be joined by @Bfine @LordBirdman and others?

@Toast I picked SEA to win the series in my playoff predictions and i'm known to be unlucky so you're welcome Toast :D 

A question I have:

1) How long are you planning to run this podcast for?

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures!