Create Account

SHL Families (Like the Aittokallio's)
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2022, 06:05 PM by Sopath. Edited 1 time in total.)

So I've recently been fascinated with the idea of SHL Hockey families so I decided to do my part to begin an O'Bigbers hockey family. In the process I created a family tree. This process got me excited and I'd like to know what other famous families have existed in the SHL over the years so I could map out their family tree. I know there was the Petrov's at one point? But hey if you tell me the order of the family members I will make a flow chart for your hockey family!

edit: wow people actually are providing information to me now. I can build a family tree thing.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Shame this hasnt received attention but this is a cool idea. Currently theres a new family of Koivus appearing.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

04-04-2022, 07:38 PMLeppish Wrote: Shame this hasnt received attention but this is a cool idea. Currently theres a new family of Koivus appearing.

If you know more about the family structure works I'd love to make a chart. I've just been busy

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Also a family of O'Koivu's, but they suck.

[Image: Wally.png]

Some of the more notable ones that jump out to me are the Aittokallio's (jaywhys players and I guess now luke's recreate) and the Winter's (REDs players).
As you mentioned there's a whole whack of Petrov's that all joined together (brothers?).
I have two players myself both named Scholz with a recreate in the works. Plus an IA buddy of mine made a Scholz once upon a time, so there will be 4 of them soon.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Smebs
Koivus
O'Koivus
Ragnarsson-Tremblays
Aittokallio

Likely more i am forgetting

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Filip Zadina @jjlangabeer and Tomas Zadina may more may not be related idk

Pretty sure @ImShiny and @Off made the Sköda brothers.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Merica and Merica Jr. duh

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

not seeing mention of the famous Waters family in this thread

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

also dont forget the westbrook family featuring ronnie westbrook tommy westbrook and also tommy westbrook (but this time I upd

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

04-27-2022, 04:04 PMhhh81 Wrote: Smebs
Koivus
O'Koivus
Ragnarsson-Tremblays
Aittokallio

Likely more i am forgetting

Koivus
Ragnarsson-Tremblays

Dont think they are families at all

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

If you want actual SHL families

Chris McZherl -> VLAD McZehrl -> GOD McZehrl -> McZ's new player

Jakub Aittokallio - > Jakub Aittokalio -> Jax Aittokallio -> Jesper Aittokallio
-> Jayyson Aittokallio
-> tanner Aittokalio

All the smebs that created in S46

Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

04-27-2022, 01:02 PMSopath Wrote:
04-04-2022, 07:38 PMLeppish Wrote: Shame this hasnt received attention but this is a cool idea. Currently theres a new family of Koivus appearing.

If you know more about the family structure works I'd love to make a chart. I've just been busy
Binko, Ricky, and Paul are all brothers. Tommi, Jolmi, and Widepeepohappy3 are their assorted sons. This is all birthed from me thinking Sakku and Mikko were named Binko and Ricky Koivu. There is probably a Plinko Koivu coming soon.

[Image: rotti.gif]

04-27-2022, 05:54 PMRotticusScott Wrote:
04-27-2022, 01:02 PMSopath Wrote: If you know more about the family structure works I'd love to make a chart. I've just been busy
Binko, Ricky, and Paul are all brothers. Tommi, Jolmi, and Widepeepohappy3 are their assorted sons. This is all birthed from me thinking Sakku and Mikko were named Binko and Ricky Koivu. There is probably a Plinko Koivu coming soon.

this doesnt make sense

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Hagans that I’ve had even tho they’ve all sucked (except that one season Colton put up 52 points)

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]