Create Account

S64 mPT #3: Secret Handshake

ME AND THE BOYS AT THE HAMILTON STEELHAWKS HOCKEY TEAM OF THE SIMULTATION HOCKEY LEAGUE SAY HI TO EACH OTHER EVERY MORNING TO KNOW IF WERE LEGIT OR NOT

[Image: 3.png]

We all spit in each others mouths before the games. It's a really cool fun ritual because we know what each other taste like now. Totally cool.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Who is who ? A scary situation we all had nightmares about at one point. Good thing we prepared , and got to know each other really well. One by one in a private room so the imposters can't hear the real answer we take turns asking and answering the ULTIMATE question. A question we all unanimously agreed upon the same answer. Who was hotter in that 70's show , Eric's sister ... or the annoying Jackie burkhart. The answer we agreed on you ask ? well i can't tell you , maybe you're the imposter!
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2022, 12:27 AM by Kyamprac. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ask them what sloth's attribute of the week is. Or what Jimmy Wagner's secret is to playing so great. Either of those should do it probably.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

The Tampa Bay team have an inside detail about trellas buttocks that we use to figure out if people are actually on the team. If you don't know about it you ain't with us.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Code:
Your task: Come up with a way to be sure your teammates are who they say they are! Is it a complicated handshake? A secret identifying item you all carry? Do you all have to learn the GM's mother's maiden name? What do you do?

Nice try PT team. I see you are trying to steal our teams secret indentification system to gain entrance into our inner circles, where you no doubt will try and steal all our teams secrets and sell them on.

[39 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

The easiest way to pick out an Argonaut is to ask how many eyes a boat has. They will either look at you quizzically and wander off, muttering about what a weird dude that guy is under their breath, say ‘none obviously’, or maybe even say ‘well it’d have 2 if it has any’. But only an Argo would say ‘the best boats have 1 eye!’

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Platoon's players are not a very creative bunch. They just go "caw cawwww" to try to sound like what they think eagles sound like but they just end up looking dumb. Spies from other teams have too much pride to do it so they are easy to identify.

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

In Calgary we have two options: First is to just let Grogu use the force and read their minds or something like that. I dunno how the force works. Second, we just let the team tiger #Kitty walk through the locker room before each game and eat whoever she doesn't recognize.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

The best way to identify a true Dragon is to ask them, "What type of dressing do you want on your salad?" The only correct answer is, "We don't do that here!" because there is no salad allowed in the Dragon diet

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

I would just go "hey random question: what do you think, who should've been the rookie of the year last season?". If they don't start pronouncing Tim Allen Jr.'s name before I finish the question, they aren't from our team.

[Image: sulov.gif]

Our secret handshake would 100% be the macarana dance. We would do it after ever great play on the ice and also just when one of us is feeling down.

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]

I would ask to see multiple forms of identification, ask them several personal questions and maybe do something like a blood test too? Not sure, there's definitely some good options out there and I would be very thorough to make sure I got it right

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

All forge players are involuntarily branded on the inside of their right palm with a hammer and anvil. This way you can always see when you shake hands who is part of the secret cabal

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Me and my teammates have a special way of eating to tell the pretenders apart. We flip the fork over when putting food into our mouths, and we drink from the far edge of our glasses.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]